Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out (46294 Views)

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Rebuker(m): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
A beautiful young lady has taken to social media to express her distress over the incessant demand for sex from men on the first date. In the video, the young lady, visibly upset, wonders if this experience is unique to her.

She expresses her shock at instances where men go as far as kicking women out of their houses at midnight if they decline to have sex with them.

In tears, she expresses her desire not to be beautiful or shapely, wishing that these incidents wouldn't happen to her. She believes that her beauty and shape are the reasons men are eager to sleep with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eUuMNZympE

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Amotolongbo(f): 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
She expresses her shock at instances where men go as far as kicking women out of their houses at midnight if they decline to have sex with them.

In tears, she expresses her desire not to be beautiful or shapely, wishing that these incidents wouldn't happen to her. She believes that her beauty and shape are the reasons men are eager to sleep with her.
You don’t want sex and you went to sleep in a man’s house who is not your sibling or father? Dey play!

For every date you have with a man, pay your transport fare and foot your bills yourself, this attracts respect and takes away horrible demands

603 Likes 64 Shares

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Okoroawusa: 12:18am On Nov 25, 2023
Every woman these days wants money before the first date.

562 Likes 49 Shares

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Vision101(m): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2023
The yam never done is not necessary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by MasterShifu010(m): 1:09am On Nov 25, 2023
If not for sex , plenty men won’t care about women , I’ve heard men wishing there was a way sexual libido could be turned off .

343 Likes 38 Shares

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by sulakishop(m): 1:42am On Nov 25, 2023
It's a normal thing when it's obvious that you have nothing to put on the table and you have already claimed dual transportation, voluptuous refreshments, then there must be a match

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Kipaji: 2:44am On Nov 25, 2023
One of the main reasons why many men want sex on the first is that they know women have sex on the first date.
Nobody wants to be the guy who has to go through weeks, months, and multiple dates for sex, while another guy did it after the first meeting/date.
If it was true that the vast majority of women never sleep on the first date (even if the guy is her type and makes her wet) and never had one night stands, I believe that most men wouldn't mind taking a little longer. But since it is not true, the fact that you don't want sex on the first date is interpretated as a lack of genuine attraction for him. Nobody wants to be the fool that has to wait and do x y z while another guy didn't have to do anything or wait at all.

Haydens:
Just imagine you went to a shop and bought a phone of ₦70,000 then you brought it home, then your friend was like nah I bought this exact phone for ₦30,000 and another one tells you nah I bought t it for ₦2,000 and another told you that I got it for free. You that bought it for ₦70,000 how will you feel ? Well his writing is not about phone.

Most men wouldn't mind if a virgin does not want sex on the first date. But since the average woman is far from a virgin...

181 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Fiscus105(m): 3:29am On Nov 25, 2023
.........but several ladies want man's money even without meeting him for once physically.

It's not bad to collect money on first day, but awkward to have sex on first day.

WHAT'S EVEN SPECIAL IN HAVING SEX WITH A MAN ON FIRST DAY? (If you don't have ulterior motive to siphon him and run)

Woman & Toddler reasoning!

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by advanceDNA: 3:42am On Nov 25, 2023
Kipaji:
One of the main reasons why many men want sex on the first is that they know women have sex on the first date.
Nobody wants to be the guy who has to go through weeks, months, and multiple dates for sex, while another guy did it after the first meeting/date.
If it was true that the vast majority of women never sleep on the first date (even if the guy is her type and makes her wet) and never had one night stands, I believe that most men wouldn't mind taking a little longer. But since it is not true, the fact that you don't want sex on the first date is interpretated as a lack of genuine attraction for him. Nobody wants to be the fool that has to wait and do x y z while another guy didn't have to do anything or wait at all.

Most men wouldn't mind if a virgin does not want sex on the first date. But since the average woman is far from a virgin...

After 70.5 body count ...e reach my turn u wan form good girl....and no be say one or two of ur exes no dey hit whenever they like

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by APOPTOSIS: 5:00am On Nov 25, 2023
It's unfortunate, but you Ladies enhanced and propagated such. Same Ladies that always demand to be respected are same Ladies who go about to first disrespect their bodies even before men clone such opportunities. Just imagine the widespread nudity from women everywhere, yet they want their bodies respected. U can't eat your cake and still want it.
We warned you all but we were told to mind our businesses. Now na morning!

Same goes to those enhancing feminism wrongly, we have been warning them but they wouldn't listen too. Always propagating things that would lead to anarchy

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by BreconHills(m): 6:14am On Nov 25, 2023
Amotolongbo:
You don’t want sex and you went to sleep in a man’s house who is not your sibling or father? Dey play!

For every date you have with a man, pay your transport fare and foot your bills yourself, this attracts respect and takes away horrible demands

Well said.

A woman should always have money to get back home and be willing to spend it. A woman should also not extensively pre invest on a date using debt. If the man doesn't like you - he can go. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Fahvvy: 6:35am On Nov 25, 2023
If women feel there's nothing wrong in billing a man they've just met, then there shouldn't be anything wrong with a man wanting to sleep with a woman he has just met undecided...

I mean...
It's not news that men enter relationships primarily for s.ex and women enter relationships primarily to have someone meet their needs undecided...

So why can't both parties have what they want?🤷🤷🤷

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by jmoore(m): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2023
I don't demand sex on the first date.

Infact, I don't demand premarital sex on any day. No sex until marriage. And if I am going to marry you, you MUST be a VIRGIN.

Wait oh, what are you doing in a man's room at midnight? Na church night vigil?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Johnycastro18: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2023
All this ladies self grin

What else should a man expect from you as a lady on the first date?,

Nasoh one mumu girl the interrogate me the other day, saying that "she know that its because of her cocky jar that I am claiming I love her" grin

Well if not for it, wat else grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Passionnn: 7:06am On Nov 25, 2023
If you are in a man's house on a first date by midnight, sister, use your brain na. That's not dating. You have come for marriage. So you be prepared to do what married people do

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by muyico(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2023
No mine her she want trend

7 Likes

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Sparrk007(m): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2023
Auntie if you can't spread your legs stop sleeping in men house, make your papa house contain you.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Godsongang: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2023
Wow classic word

Amotolongbo:

21 Likes

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Godsongang: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2023
Passionnn:
If you are in a man's house on a first date by midnight, sister, use your brain na. That's not dating. You have come for marriage. So you be prepared to do what married people do

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Pat081: 7:52am On Nov 25, 2023
What is beautiful in this one Madness dey her body but if a guy gives her money on the 1st date she will take it so why don't you give him sex to thank him

18 Likes

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Rebuker(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2023
Passionnn:

It got dark and too late to go back home😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by doctore212(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2023
One came and finished two Hollandia yogurt and One short bread .

Later mark we knack , she told me she is not in the mood .

I pursue her commit. No time to waste.

This is after she don bill me transport money and make me go stock my fridge .

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by dabonny(m): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2023
Amotolongbo:

I agreed with you absolutely.

To whom much is given, much is expected

18 Likes

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by AcademicWriter: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2023
Every woman these days wants money before the first date...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by ATEAMS: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2023
just stopped going to church, I'll rather be enjoying nkwobi, stepping it down with a chill beer on a Sunday morning than, being in church for a mortal man to be gaslighting me, cos I'm guilty of everything a pastor preaches in church, and I don't intent to change

7 Likes

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2023
Where is the beauty in the lady. I’m still looking.

You are surprised that men just want to have sex with you when all you do from childhood to adulthood is portray yourself as sexual object. You dance on TikTok showing bum bum and big breast.

You wear artificial beauty materials making you look unnatural and wild.

You want men to lavish money on you simply because they desire to be friends with you.

They will always want to fvck you as long you are like that

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Nahunger(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2023
angry

Shey na on the last day you want make them request am?
🤓🤓🤓

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by sleek214(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2023
Ok. But you ladies want 20k fare for a distance of 6km that is not up to 2k on Uber. Don't ask for transport fare when next you go visiting a guy

17 Likes

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Gangster1ms: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2023
Women too wants sex on the first day in exchange for money.
98% of women are doing hookup these days, one foolish girl that also complained that men want sex on the first meet still told me to pay her 30k on that same first day to Bleep me. If I see one more woman complain again ehn.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Obakoolex(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2023
Amotolongbo:

undecided
Gbamsolutely nothing else to say!

5 Likes

Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2023
Those "every men" you sampled are fornicators who believe in tasting the garri before buying it even if they won't eventually buy!

A lady is not garri to be sampled at the market and decide whether to buy or not!

Flee fornication!
It is haram!

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“… Wed them with the permission of their own folk and give them their mahr (dowry) according to what is reasonable; they should be chaste, not adulterous, nor taking boyfriends…” [al-Nisa 4:25]

As an unmarried lady your parents/guardian are totally responsible for your upkeep not your boyfriend/Alhaji!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.