Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) (86216 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Olalan:
Can Dino even remember the number of ladies that have warmed his bed?
...the number of ladies that has...

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Awesomenovellas: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
I just had a migraine from reading this...

I wouldn't have been able to pinpoint what the whole drama is about if I hadn't read what the OP typed at the beginning.

But hold on a sec tho, aren't Big Girls supposed to be classy and maybe, speak something close to good English

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wetin consign me . make I go buy Akara and potato wey go use do dinner.
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by obynno7(m): 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
iamJ:
women that look like that, can be sweet in bed, and are very loose

who knw know lipsrsealed
womanizer spotted
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
Adepaul10:
Bbnaija 2018: Tobi And Ceec Reconcile,Dance And Love Up Has Housemates Party Together

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_1ScW8JFo

This was why I created this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4466984/double-wahala-nigerian-youths.the-bbnaija#66947989
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by donbachi(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Blood of Jesus.see as mothers dey murder dem selves 4 a man.all in d name of relevance, public recognition and political appointments.wetin come big about dem as abuja babes.imagine street babes feeling funkies all 4 dicks.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by tiger28: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
I see we dont have ANYMORE dark skin girls in BLACK AFRICA! Bleaching as taken over. Congratulations African women AND the stupid goats running after them. Some of these goats are darker than midnight but would have nothing to do with REAL melanin. Backwards Continent!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
Fresh from their Facebook page

El-Rufai too de dia. Nawa o

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
Troublemaker007:
And to think they are Muslims. Well, I am not surprised. That was how I _fucked one who happens to be the daughter of a prominent Hausa man in Abuja. Mennnnn the babe sabi _fuck sha! She _fucked me to an extent I forgot my flight back home, forgot my wife girlfriend then and almost converted to Islam because of Toto. Hausa gals for _fuck eh! I hail

...Then you woke up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Crixina(f): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
So nobody knows who Natashi Akpoti is
Don't know if she is Dino's girl friend, but I started digging her style when she slammed "some people" on the Ajaokuta Steel company.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Banmeallday: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
“Abuja Big Babes” LOL

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I never see am o
I

He's not talking about you
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by sujexy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
Troublemaker007:
And to think they are Muslims. Well, I am not surprised. That was how I _fucked one who happens to be the daughter of a prominent Hausa man in Abuja. Mennnnn the babe sabi _fuck sha! She _fucked me to an extent I forgot my flight back home, forgot my wife girlfriend then and almost converted to Islam because of Toto. Hausa gals for _fuck eh! I hail
Ur statement differs from ur signature
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
Must they wash their dirty linens in the public? embarassed
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by lozanni(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
dafeyankee:
Amebo.

But who was referred to as a barren goat?that was savage.

grin grin grin That had me in stitches too. All these women are full of drama, God help their men.
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by EponOjuku: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
givan:
This should be added to the alleged offense against him ASAP! Attempting to destabilize the country using olosho! Terrorist act number 1!

The Law!!!
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
Women fighting dirty since 1864.
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by yunafa(f): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
is it the natasha of late haruna abubakar?
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by GeoOla25(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
eleribu gbogbo
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Jj222(f): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
This APC time so many nonsense is coming up.
Apc I hail oooo. Muslim men like women a lot and their women for get it. Wit all the face and head cover. They behave as if they r too holy .

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Are these babes or grannies?

Shameless women fighting over a man..
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by buchasman(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
Who is this Dino is he a IndecentStar?
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by oochi123(f): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hmmmmm. Ebira women are very beautiful..
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Awesomenovellas:
I just had a migraine from reading this...

I wouldn't have been able to pinpoint what the whole drama is about if I hadn't read what the OP typed at the beginning.

But hold on a sec tho, aren't Big Girls supposed to be classy and maybe, speak something close to good English

Na only accent dem sabi. Tell most of dem to construct to write na wahala

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Briggs007: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Men dey enjoy o

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by GindoX(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Yeeepaa! Baba Dino, Dino Dino bam Dino, Dino in jail!

I no even know werin I dey type. grin
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by shortgun(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
I know one of them personally and Dino has spent alot on her. She even has one of his credit cards.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
iamJ:
women that look like that, can be sweet in bed, and are very loose

who knw know lipsrsealed
Hi lipsrsealed
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by lozanni(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
TrumpedL:
Fresh from their Facebook page

El-Rufai too de dia. Nawa o

Seems they are passing them around. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by sirusX(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Jj222:
This APC time so many nonsense is coming up.
Apc I hail oooo. Muslim men like women a lot and their women for get it. Wit all the face and head cover. They behave as if they r too holy .

Being pure in heart goes beyond the exterior

One can do all that to decieve the world, but now all is out....how do they form holy after this

I dislike when the Muslims go insulting other cz they feel na them holy pass

Everyone is responsible for their actions...and can choose to be good or bad despite religion
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin cool at least he represent kogites well in their royal wrinkle puvvy
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Is dat one news!
Mk unah leave me mk continue widt ma laziness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.