Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) (86207 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by winsh: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Are you seriously trying to correct this hahahaahaha
GrammarNazi1:

...the number of ladies that has...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by PDJT: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lol. Abeg which one dey give? Which one get dirty panties make we avoid? grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
givan:
This should be added to the alleged offense against him ASAP! Attempting to destabilize the country using olosho! Terrorist act number 1!
grin grin grin grin grin

Briggs007:
Men dey enjoy o
grin

DonPiiko:
Dino with the libido
grin grin grin grin grin grin

When Natasha Akpoti was speaking before the Senate on ajaokuta issue I thought it was purely on the merit of her intellect and activism, who knew she was a Senator fucktoy being fronted. Chai!

Anyway the way many of those Senators were oogling her on that day I knew her kitty could never be safe in this cUNTry.

Young Kings, don't marry a beautiful woman if you can't share. I have said my own. kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by zudozz: 9:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
when u go see All this fine fine girls for abuja...na plenty many preek dey make them fine like that oooh..No b small f..k dem dey f..k for that territory..Imagine girl wey I know for Lagos here wey go serve for abuja. good girl ''somehow'' when I go visit she don add massive weight dey drink hennesy like water..even get mind dey tell me say na my friend wey carry gucci bag with plenty money inside she wan f..k!!! Chineke meeeh!!!

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
...ladies will always be each other enemies...why expose themselves on social media...more revelations to come up soon....
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Alanzazani: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Na only accent dem sabi. Tell most of dem to construct to write na wahala

Honestly plenty Abuja girls are fake. Even the ones wey never leave Nigeria go dey form accent. That is how one was forming "woht?" When we were gisting na when i go drop am for her house na inside one slum for Arab road she dey stay. Very fake things

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by jidobaba(m): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't know about her personal life - her business. But for all public intentions, Natasha Akpoti's heart is in the right place.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Witnes: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abuja babes without offices, they know themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by dataking: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
Jj222:
This APC time so many nonsense is coming up.
Apc I hail oooo. Muslim men like women a lot and their women for get it. Wit all the face and head cover. They behave as if they r too holy .

Shut up. Hope your pastor is not digging you. Bigot

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
See how she murder Yoruba...chaii
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by iamJ(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hi lipsrsealed
how far
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by CosmeticChemist(m): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
SoapQueen:
Are these babes or grannies?

Shameless women fighting over a man..
HBD..
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by ihitenansa: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lionofdjungle:
Must they wash their dirty linens in the public? embarassed
dirty pants actually

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Sylverly(m): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nothing we won't see.. .fear politicians �. I know what I'm saying
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
ChiefSweetus:

grin grin grin grin grin

grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

When Natasha Akpoti was speaking before the Senate on ajaokuta issue I thought it was purely on the merit of her intellect and activism, who knew she was a Senator fucktoy being fronted. Chai!

Anyway the way many of those Senators were oogling her on that day I knew her kitty could never be safe in this cUNTry.

Young Kings, don't marry a beautiful woman if you can't share. I have said my own. kiss
One of ma homies whose dad is in NA was telling me abt her. He said she has fùcked several big politicians and is rich AF. Said Dino is like super crazy abt her she holds his mumu button

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
So Muslim women dey loose like this. Choi I used to think them holy

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=Jointhemiltons2 post=67060353]So Muslim women dey loose like this. Choi I used to think them holy[/quote

Sometimes, it is not about religion but personality. Who go spoil go spoil. And mind u, everybody can't be perfect and there are bad eggs in every religion.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
iamJ:
how far
I'm fyn

.Where have you been smiley
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
zudozz:
when u go see All this fine fine girls for abuja...na plenty many preek dey make them fine like that oooh..No b small f..k dem dey f..k for that territory..Imagine girl wey I know for Lagos here wey go serve for abuja. good girl ''somehow'' when I go visit she don add massive weight dey drink hennesy like water..even get mind dey tell me say na my friend wey carry gucci bag with plenty money inside she wan f..k!!! Chineke meeeh!!!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:
So Muslim women dey loose like this. Choi I used to think them holy

I used to think them holy too until I served in the North. Oh lawd dis people shock me eh.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=abdulkayus post=67060600][/quote]
Yes true but the way they take their religion as if they are all saints
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
ndy87:

I used to think them holy too until I served in the North. Oh lawd dis people shock me eh.
Nna mehn it’s like I’ll pack my things and go to that North o.
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
Hahahahahaha!!! Baba Dino!!! Dino!!! I 'didn't know' you are a bad sharp guy!!! Baba for the Runs girls!!!! cheesy see the kain "Fresh Fish" Dino dey chop, mo wonder he nor wan go detention........ cheesy cheesy
abi o, if it happens am dating one this girls, i will refuse to near court talk less of going to prison, i will run away with her, hmm fine girl �%
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Nna mehn it’s like I’ll pack my things and go to that North o.

Wat is that Fear the ones that like to wear that hijab . grin
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
ndy87:

Wat is that Fear the ones that like to wear that hijab . grin
Lol them dey kill person?
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Lol them dey kill person?

Kill better. Them d take enhancement pills.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by donjahsy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
They knew our lazy youths will definitely believe every story, and now they have cooked another story against Dino for our consumption. am no fan of Dino but why would this government come against anyone that does not agree with them?
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
ndy87:

Kill better. Them d take enhancement pills.
Lol I go take my own na. No long talk
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Lol I go take my own na. No long talk

ROTF
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
ndy87:

Where did u serve? They ain't Saint but they ain't as promiscuous as the south and that is a fact
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
abdulkayus:

Where did u serve? They ain't Saint but they ain't as promiscuous as the south and that is a fact

Wukari, Taraba state. D beat d south in promiscuity o.
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by brookz: 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
An Eye for an Eye!

This lady (Sadiya) is a Sister in law to a Present Governor from the Northwest and currently married to a Rtd Military Officer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? / I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.