Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) (85973 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Police Reveals What Will Happen To Saraki, Dino Melaye After Protest In Abuja. / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by OvaSabi1(f): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
brookz:
An Eye for an Eye!

This lady (Sadiya) is a Sister in law to a Present Governor from the Northwest and currently married to a Rtd Military Officer.

But why her blood dey hot like this na.
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by brookz: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
OvaSabi1:

But why her blood dey hot like this na.

As the saying implies " There can Never be a Smoke without Fire" So those who Live in Glass Houses should not throw Stones!
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by OvaSabi1(f): 12:22am On Apr 27, 2018
brookz:

As the saying implies " There can Never be a Smoke without Fire"
So those who Live in Glass Houses should not throw Stones!
Hmm
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by chijokz(m): 1:04am On Apr 27, 2018
shortgun:
I know one of them personally and Dino has spent alot on her. She even has one of his credit cards.
Same here bro..I know another one called Doris..She drives a 2017 Land Rover Vogue and lives in Maitama...all paid for by Dino.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by zonax(m): 3:35am On Apr 27, 2018
godfatherx:
I wonder how these became lawyers!

Isn't minimum of C6 in Use of English a requirement for admission into Nigerian Universities to study law?
You are wise.
You are loyal. (In DJ Khaled's voice)

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by zonax(m): 3:38am On Apr 27, 2018
wickyyolo:

They don't demand much just sec and money cheesy
They don't demand much. Just to have it on their Bleep CV that they have bleeped a senator,governor,business man.
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by fyneguy: 4:06am On Apr 27, 2018
shortgun:
I know one of them personally and Dino has spent alot on her. She even has one of his credit cards.

What does Dino do for a living?
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 5:59am On Apr 27, 2018
All this na set up just to rubbish Dino
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Annie939(f): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2018
that makes him a man
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 6:20am On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I never see am o
Tufiakwa I
i mean
asalamualykum bro cool
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:42am On Apr 27, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
Tufiakwa I i mean asalamualykum bro cool
Isa Abubakar, walakum salaam
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by rikithor(m): 7:00am On Apr 27, 2018
you are seeing with your nakedly open koro koro eye shocked how the oil money from the south south,shared by the senators,nay,sinnators are bn wasted, or may be 'investing' hard -to- come by money on 'uzok','adak','itit,'of so called abuja big girls. -wanna know the meaniing,ask from efik,ibibio or oron man.
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by TrueLEADER: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2018
This is what I call CLIQUE OF POLITICAL PU**IES

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Moment after Senator Dino Melaye was arrested, And there after he was rushed to the Hospital after he jumped down, Some Abuja Big Babes have been fighting dirty and leaking their little secrets on their pages, on who to go and bail him probably..

Ok Now it all started after One Lady named Sadiya Ahmad Marshall who seems to be supporting Kogi state Governor Yahaya Bello made a post blasting one Natasha Akpoti for dumping Melaye after his incident despite the fact that he allegedly lavished money in buying her expensive cars, and Diamonds, Now A bestie to Natasha who felt it was wrong to rubbish a friend on Social media called out Sadiya, That Sadiya slept with her husband's father, and that all the Abuja Guys have seen her dirty pants.

Natasha is a well know Lawyer and big babe in Abuja, and trust me when i say This is really messy for Dino, Considering the fact that he is in coma, and some ladies are killing themselves over him..

Anyway see the messy posts below!

News from Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/abuja-big-babes-who-are-dating-dino.html

NwaMaikpe deserves a slut in that drama!
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by StevieAbraks111(m): 7:47am On Apr 27, 2018
I can see our very own El Rufai fucking somebody, ha! Our politicians ehn
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by NkemRay: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2018
They are only crying for the man cos of his financial gifts to them
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by StevieAbraks111(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2018
I can see our very own El Rufai fucking somebody oooo, Chai! Our politicians oo!
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2018
givan:
This should be added to the alleged offense against him ASAP! Attempting to destabilize the country using olosho! Terrorist act number 1!
grin grin. Haba Bros, u wan kill am
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...the number of ladies that has...
Huh?... How can a self acclaimed grammarian be correcting a correct statement with a wrong one? Naija una too much.. grin cheesy
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...the number of ladies that has...

You are very wrong. U can quote me

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Psoul(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2018
I tot Muslim women are decent especially as they cover from their head to toe. So they still can't zip up upon all these coverings. Tufiakwa.
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2018
Psoul:

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2018
obailala:
Huh?... How can a self acclaimed grammarian be correcting a correct statement with a wrong one? Naija una too much.. grin cheesy

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2018
Psoul:

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2018
obailala:

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by austyn0(m): 10:03am On Apr 27, 2018
The senselessness of some girls is totally bewildering...... See their English,, IKE GWUU.
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Alanzazani:

Honestly plenty Abuja girls are fake. Even the ones wey never leave Nigeria go dey form accent. That is how one was forming "woht?" When we were gisting na when i go drop am for her house na inside one slum for Arab road she dey stay. Very fake things

Hahahhahhaaaa

1 Like

Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by joshboo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
wawu.... more to unfold I guess??
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by Xinzu: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I never see am o

grin
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by cris07(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2018
oochi123:
Hmmmmm. Ebira women are very beautiful..
u re lookin good.
Re: Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) by oochi123(f): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2018
cris07:
u re lookin good.
thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) / What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.