Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder (21207 Views)

Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by Eagba(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
priceaction:
What will bubu be charged with after over 10000 of his citizens die under his watch and still counting? All these because of religious differences? But they have forgotten that we are humans first before religion came in.
gbam! well said. I do tell people that my religion is humanity and i've jesus as my mentor

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by Raylight2(m): 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
BankeSmalls:
By the time this APC government is done dealing with Nigerians, people will be paying bribes to be allowed to run to Chad, on foot!
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by Banmeallday: 12:09am On Apr 27, 2018
Charged for what? Then Buhari must be impeached and charged for the deaths of many by the hands of his Fulani kinsmen...
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by spydken(m): 12:12am On Apr 27, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
point of correction the man has been held by Buhari the northern government not Nigerian government.

all na APC
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:58am On Apr 27, 2018
LMAO, If Buhari has ZERO pity for Shiites that are Northerners, I just pity Southern Christians

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by ArahCharles: 7:19am On Apr 27, 2018
The country facing hell.
Re: Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Charged With Murder by ashala(m): 7:59am On Apr 27, 2018
Keep on pushing the Shiites against the Wall. Be informed that you are inadvertently raising another Boko Haram

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos / Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals / PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.