Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead (47807 Views)

Adedeji Stanley Olajide Chase Journalists Out Of COVID-19 Probe / Micheal Adedeji Dies Days After He Was Shot / Adedeji Adeleke At The Burial Of Isaka Adeleke (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by Ardebaryor(m): 1:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Watch this space!
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by KingCassy(m): 8:51am On Apr 27, 2018
RIP to him...

Bring Your iTunes and Amazon Gift cards for juicy Pay and also come in for cheap MTN, ETISALAT and AIRTEL data.
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by adams345(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2018
Oh Rip to u baba....rest in hope
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by cantok(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
howisthisbreakingnews.....sinceawolowodrankratpoisonb4hedied....whichonedidhedrink....plsthisisnonews.....letthemsendhisremainstosokotocaliphateforlastslaveryhomage.....Irejecttobeslavetilldeath......Godforbid
sori
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by pemiakd: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2018
RIP baba
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by Jarus(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2018
Regarded as one of the finest teachers that ever taught in Ife economics department.
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2018
Is he not a mere mortal man? Death should not be a surprise to anyone
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by KrystosCJ(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2018
RIP Prof.

God bless your soul.

The mods should really consider doing their job - effectively moderating character, comments and conduct - in these threads. I can't understand how and why almost every thread on NL will be filled with ethnic invective.

You mods should sanitize your system!

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by ada9ja(f): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2018
We live close to each other at GRA ijebu ode, is dead is old news
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by MYHUBBY: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

how is this breaking news.....

since awolowo drank rat poison b4 he died....which one did he drink....

pls this is no news.....

let them send his remains to sokoto caliphate for last slavery homage.....

I reject to be slave till death......God forbid

why won't you get jealous when all your generation to your regions had no respected and hero

awolowo drink hypo, drink this is stale. he created the first TV station in west Africa, created the first institution in Nigeria, the first to give free education in Nigeria

which of the aforementioned did your hero do, is it not taking u people to warfront and left your ancestors to their fate and runaway while they got wasted even KANU did the same

as far as Igbo is concern you ve no leaders and your hatred and jealousy won't give you that till eternity

cursed region

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2018
Biety:

Whoever paid for your sch fees must be regreting by now.
See your post: as dey are been enslaved.
The illiterate OSU doesn't know the different between being and been.

Why are you guys responding.to.that one ?

I am ibo but even I can tell you that one is a lunatic
Biety
Johnnyessence

You need to.remember that this is nairaland, some people sit on their mats and think of what to type on their tecno phones to annoy people

He may not even be ibo

See how he intentionally coined his.comment to slander your tribe without any form of logic and you fell for it and followed that mad man to.exchange words
Haba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by SirBunky85(m): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Eternal slave..........#spits#
u call yorubas slave yet,we(igbos)will still support a northener in 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by gotnel: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

another sacrificed slave spotted
Everything about your character portray you as a bitter fellow who is looking for where to vent his/her anguish

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2018
RIP ADEDEJI... May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Please check our signature in blue below and contact us by visiting our Ikeja office. Click on the WhatsApp link to directly chat us or call the phone line.
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by Tonimagnificent: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

which hatred abeg.....dat thing na news.....

who get time....na to hate yoruba tribe.......

abeg we need divide....we don't have anything in common in this country

division is never d ans my brother, am also from d East nd I don't think division is d solution, dats one of our major problem. we d average eastern men wants division but we forget easily dat our very own Igbo leaders are very corrupt. once dis agitation is accepted dis same Igbo leaders dat ve never spoken abt division will b d ones ruling us lyk tyrants. wat we really nid is confederation. let every state care for its subjects. dats hw u will really know where d faults is coming from. take for example United States of America, they practice confederation in a democratic way. so, my bro rethink b for shouting division upandan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by kifeyous(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2018
87!! he don try..RIP
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by miceroms: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Looks like he had a lot of responsibilities on his shoulders even at old age.
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by fuke(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

look at ur english.....

I always say and will repeat it again.....the training of an average yoruba is a waste of money and resources coz dey will still drink dat their amala stirred with toilet broom.....

and for slavery....u people are born slaves....to the caliphate.....

the problem is that not only afonja are wailing as dey are been[/size] enslaved by hausa fulani....

they are wailing and kicking as they seek to be enslaved by hausa fulani.......God forbid....

and thirdly go and take ur bath

See the person talking about another persons English.
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by Reelectbuhari: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
fuke:

See the person talking about another persons English.

u should have known I don't reply trash.....just go and rest....u can't get my attention........find ur fellow oshogbo brodas and discuss

me and u are not same in any way

we are different set of people
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by Reelectbuhari: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
gotnel:

Everything about your character portray you as a bitter fellow who is looking for where to vent his/her anguish

atleast u now know y Nigeria should not have existed in the first place.......traitors
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by Reelectbuhari: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
SirBunky85:
u call yorubas slave yet,we(igbos)will still support a northener in 2019.

we....not camouflage....u not igbo....

igbos will make their decisions in due time....
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by Reelectbuhari: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
MYHUBBY:

why won't you get jealous when all your generation to your regions had no respected and hero

awolowo drink hypo, drink this is stale. he created the first TV station in west Africa, created the first institution in Nigeria, the first to give free education in Nigeria

which of the aforementioned did your hero do, is it not taking u people to warfront and left your ancestors to their fate and runaway while they got wasted even KANU did the same

as far as Igbo is concern you ve no leaders and your hatred and jealousy won't give you that till eternity

cursed region

u just blabbing.....go and eat and rest inside ur brown roof....

u are more brawn than brain
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by Reelectbuhari: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
cantok:
sori

ndo
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by Biety: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
lestat:

Why are you guys responding.to.that one ?

I am ibo but even I can tell you that one is a lunatic
Biety
Johnnyessence

You need to.remeber that this is nairaland, some people sit on their mats and think of what to type on their tecno ohimes to annoy people

He may not even be ibo

See how he intentionally coined his.comment to slander your teibe without any form of logic and you fell for it and followed that mad man to.exchange words
Haba

You are verry correct, I shouldn't have given attention to that miserable thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by MYHUBBY: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

u just blabbing.....go and eat and rest inside ur brown roof....

u are more brawn than brain

sharap there! with your oversize geepee tank head
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by gotnel: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

atleast u now know y Nigeria should not have existed in the first place.......traitors
If Nigeria should not have existed, is that why you have to start vexing your anger on a whole tribe .
No body is happy with what Nigeria is today. You should know better than what you are doing here.
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by Johnnyessence(m): 4:02am On Apr 28, 2018
Biety:

You are verry correct, I shouldn't have given attention to that miserable thing.
you are very true.
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by Johnnyessence(m): 4:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

u should answer it.....rubbish....

Nigeria has expired....we need go our separate ways....
but your leaders are not ready to divide this nation.
Re: Adebayo Adedeji Is Dead by Reelectbuhari: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
gotnel:

If Nigeria should not have existed, is that why you have to start vexing your anger on a whole tribe .
No body is happy with what Nigeria is today. You should know better than what you are doing here.

ok...I hear u...

we never voted for what is happening in Nigeria today...

u people did...

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Expels Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege With Immediate Effect / Google Celebrates Nigeria's 54th Independence With A Doodle [PHOTO] / Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.