Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down (3212 Views)

Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself / Two Fat Ladies Teach Men How To Bleep And Hit The G-pot Of Fat Women To Orgasm / Watch Sex Video Of Fat Naija Lady Slowly And Steady Enjoying Heavily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by StylesX: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2018

Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by StylesX: 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2018

Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by StylesX: 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2018

Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by StylesX: 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2018

Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by timwudz(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Oh my chisos!
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by StylesX: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2018

Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by StylesX: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2018

Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by StylesX: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
7. Lalasticlala

Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by Honeydoc(f): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wahwuu
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by Kxngstein(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wait. How can one accumulate so much fat in one lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by agbonkamen(f): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
I like fat women if you have a long and strong dick I swear every part of their body got alot hole to drill. Use your dick all rounder and their breast will doing kpakpakpa grin grin
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by Adamummya(f): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
agbonkamen:
I like fat women if you have a long and strong dick I swear every part of their body got alot hole to drill. Use your dick all rounder and their breast will doing kpakpakpa grin grin
sister,why are you like this ?
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by roarik(f): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
THANK YOU JESUS..smh...
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by kelish(f): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
And i think say i fat
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by Maryclaire1(f): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
O gini shocked this is way too much.this na obesity
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by theunnamed: 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
agbonkamen:

Disgusting!! angry

1 Like

Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by GeneralOjukwu: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
It's so unfortunate that these weight reduction stories are due to surgeries and not discipline or self control.

Would be inspiring if it was exercise and dieting and not gastric bypass surgeries.
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by blessedvisky(m): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
Pls is this a man? Woman? Or Šhemale?
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
U can fûck their armpit and cum in seconds ure right that's y I prefer fûcking slim fair girls like u,vaginal bones will be pushing the cum back inside as I'm pounding it will be doing kpokpokpo grin
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by agbonkamen(f): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Bantam:

U can fûck their armpit and cum in seconds ure right that's y I prefer fûcking slim fair girls like u,vaginal bones will be pushing the cum back inside as I'm pounding it will be doing kpokpokpo grin
ijiote grin grin
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2018
Blame genetically modified foods
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
agbonkamen:
ijiote grin grin
Enwe Ocha grin
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by Olamida(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2018
kelish:
And i think say i fat
you're not dear
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 27, 2018
kelish:
And i think say i fat
You ain't cheesy

1st time seeing a KD Nairalander
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by ImaIma1(f): 5:23pm On May 27, 2018
My 600lb life
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by SoapQueen(f): 5:36pm On May 27, 2018
Jehovah!
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by folake4u(f): 11:35pm On May 27, 2018
This one is obesity sad
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by cheddahboy(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2018
kelish:
And i think say i fat

Which kind fat with this your pekele yansh
Re: Amazing Before And After Photos Of Fat People Who Slimmed Down by kelish(f): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2018
cheddahboy:

Which kind fat with this your pekele yansh
eyaa! Finish me

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Governors And Rich Men Exposed In A Messy Sex Scandal In South Africa / Man Paid His Fiancee A Surprise Visit At Work, Got Beaten By Her Admirers / She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.