Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful (59021 Views)

Please Parent Know This And Be Careful / SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / My Side Of The Story - Siena’s Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Go Down)

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 9:44pm On May 04, 2018
jaybee3:

����

Answer
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by ibkayee(f): 9:44pm On May 04, 2018
chic2pimp:

Yh true dat. I thought I had lost you for good around that time embarassed embarassed. I guess you had hiatus had mostly to do with Uni right?. Was Babe also during your hiatus?

There are a lot of thngs going on on NL. The smart ones just know how to keep it quiet till shyte hits the fan grin
D'awww grin

Yeah mostly because of Uni, plus I also kind of lost interest tbh. BABE saga was during the hiatus, I think I just happened to be popping in whilst it was going on

Lool I know o grin
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by baby124: 9:45pm On May 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

There is no shocker with Siena’s personality.
That is marriage.
It brings out the best and worst in a person.

Was Siena from a monogamous home? He is a TYPICAL URHOBO MAN. Simple.
In marriage, FAMILY BAVKGROUND matters a lot.

When he showed me the album of his wedding in London, I TOLD HIM HE WAS GOING TO CHEAT ON her, he said HE WAS NOT! I just laughed at him and told him “we shall see”!

In my almost 20 years of married life, l have learned sooooooo many things. The reason I laugh at people preaching love and being “special” in a NIGERIAN MARRIAGE.

And it came to pass! cheesy
I really doubt it’s just marriage. He’s not the only married man on NL. Sienna obviously had an offline personality different from what we perceived online. He is much older than most of the men here and he really should have done better with his wife after a failed marriage. That marriage has not even been disolved before running off to propose to another woman and begging for money to eat and fund his marriage. That is the height of delusion. So after marriage my sister, how will they survive?

Compounding problems on problems. Going to breed more children than he can afford to take care of. Lack of patience to work with the woman he has and focus on being productive in life. Maybe his background put him where he is today and he didn’t have a good example of a man in his life. But that should be motivation enough to want to do better and to raise his own kids better. To be honest reading all this about him and seeing this gofundme page vs how he portrayed himself here makes me think he had a psychotic break. It could also be that this is who he has always been and what we see on NL is this sweet face he shows to the reigning woman. These sorts of people can’t even tell you who they really are. Which leaves us strangers in a state of confusion trying to figure them out!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Jarus! Nice to see you smiley

I guess this is the circa 2007 to early 2010 reunion thread grin

I'm feeling nostalgic grin

the 2010 reunion - prelude to platinumnk's miscalculation

the babe flossed with inspireds 20k on gbogbo bigz girls

https://www.nairaland.com/425668/new-york-baybay-nigerian-reunion/12#6352328

and she actually was on this site on jan 2nd

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Dyt(f): 9:52pm On May 04, 2018
oyb:

Oh no
Mzdarskin
Damn

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by ibkayee(f): 9:53pm On May 04, 2018
oyb:

Thanks cheesy

I think a lot of oldies have just migrated to twitter now smiley
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 9:54pm On May 04, 2018
baby124:

I really doubt it’s just marriage. He’s not the only married man on NL. Sienna obviously had an offline personality different from what we perceived online. He is much older than most of the men here and he really should have done better with his wife after a failed marriage.

That marriage has not even been disolved before running off to propose to another woman and begging for money to eat and fund his marriage. That is the height of delusion. So after marriage my sister, how will they survive?

Compounding problems on problems. Going to breed more children than he can afford to take care of. Lack of patience to work with the woman he has and focus on being productive in life. Maybe his background put him where he is today and he didn’t have a good example of a man in his life. But that should be motivation enough to want to do better and to raise his own kids better. To be honest reading all this about him and seeing this gofundme page vs how he portrayed himself here makes me think he had a psychotic break. It could also be that this is who he has always been and what we see on NL is this sweet face he shows to the reigning woman. These sorts of people can’t even tell you who they really are. Which leaves us strangers in a state of confusion trying to figure them out!

Is Siena’s behavior strange? undecided
How many NL women on this thread were abandoned by their dads on account of polygamy? undecided

I never thought it would be any different with him.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by chic2pimp(m): 9:54pm On May 04, 2018
baby124:

A lot of young women are attracted to those bad boy personalities just for good times because good guys are boring at that stage. But most wake up and marry responsible men after the rollercoaster relationships with bad boys. I had my own share when I was young like them, so I understand. But to marry a bad boy is the longest road you will take in your life. They are only good for parties and trips. When I see girls marry bad boys I just shake my head. Lol. A lot of bad boys never grow up! That is not saying though that people can’t change for the better.

I guess it is mothering/nuturing instinct in women that they feel they can change any Man. Bad boys often have this mystique or should I say Aura about them that draw women closer.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Jarus(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2018
oyb:

I remember the PlatinumK vs Inspiredm matter faintly.

Abeg summarize this for me too.

I know you are an encyclopedia of Nairaland scandals.

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Is Siena’s behavior strange? undecided
How many NL women on this thread were abandoned by their dads on account of polygamy? undecided

I never thought it would be any different with him.

I'm actually frightened by what you posted because it leads to the question
how does one break the chain?

or are we doomed to contiinue?

some of us hd parents who broke the pattern - polygamous grand parents

but some continue after a brief attempt to be monogamous

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 9:59pm On May 04, 2018
Jarus:

Succint summary.

Wow! I missed this. Let's take this offline. Will chat you up in the other channel.
Gboromiro. Eke na our hobby tongue

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 10:03pm On May 04, 2018
oyb:

i think, but i'm not completely sure that it came out that he was messing with jennykandry
Aye mi o!!! Jennykadry ke??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 10:03pm On May 04, 2018
Jarus:

Hmmnnnn. Bebenlo. Lol

Meanwhile, bro, checking your mobile number on my phone and couldn't find. Pls shoot me a message.
the hustle for gist is real cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Jarus(m): 10:04pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Gboromiro. Eke na our hobby tongue

See this omo nna insulting me in Yoruba cheesy
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 10:05pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

I don't believe that at all . . . Jenny is way to classy for that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Jarus(m): 10:06pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

You see we are in te same shoes.

You too are not current.

Oyb is encyclopedia of Nairaland scandals from 2008 to date.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 10:06pm On May 04, 2018
oyb:

DOOMED!

With women like this IamMercedes. . . . Your guess is as good as mine. grin

The ratio of women to men in Africa is 20:1!

Monogamy is not an option.

The only way out is serial monogamy aka use and dump! 20 women can share one recycled groom. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 10:07pm On May 04, 2018
So Coogar married shollypompi? Wonders will never end! Some women just self destruct.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 10:07pm On May 04, 2018
UjuJoan2:
So Coogar married shollypompi? Wonders will never end! Some women just self destruct.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 04, 2018
Jarus:

I remember the PlatinumK vs Inspiredm matter faintly.

Abeg summarize this for me too.

I know you are an encyclopedia of Nairaland scandals.

inspired was using plat as an agent to buy cars in the us. he was sending her money to do this
they had done some transactions

he then sent her 20k in dollars to pick some cars

however plat 'miscalculated'and blew the money on a nairaland reunion. she had real fun showing all sort of pictures

of course inspired needed his cars and she didnt have the money. there was a cat and mouse game for some months where she basically refused to pay

at their wits end, NL opted for the tried and tested solution court of public opinion
so the whole story came out
plat had two bad friends who were egging her on - ayetymama and her boyfriend the thugulator

like a lot of other people, she also had a 'fake'life which was busted open. she claimed to have a doctor dad, lawyer mum, very wealthy.claimed she worked in chase manhattan. turned out her folks were basic. i saw a letter her mum wrote to seun. it was very bad english. plat had interned at chase Manhattan,.

she was a very popular nairalander, but we crucified her. i no go lie - i led the mob because for the past three months she had been talkin trash about how nigerians are all corrupt, all thieves, all rogues because of some weird failed relationship with another wayo guy the seeker. another based in naija guy forming based in uk

it was a cray thread

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 10:10pm On May 04, 2018
Yameater:
Someone abandoned his family and all you guys could do is to come here to talk about yourselves ?

Shame shame shame

So what do you think we should do instead, keep flogging the issue of Sienna abandoning his kids when it's all going to end up inside Nld trash can?

I think people have advised Esther on what to do to help her family, it's up to her now

4 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by ibkayee(f): 10:13pm On May 04, 2018
oyb:

inspired was using plat as an agent to buy cars in the us. he was sending her money to do this

however plat 'miscalculated'and blew the money on a nairaland reunion. she had real fun showing all sort of pictures

of course inspired needed his cars and she didnt have the money. there was a cat and mouse game for some months where she basically refused to pay

at their wits end, NL opted for the tried and tested solution court of public opinion
plat had two bad friends who were egging her on - ayetymama and her boyfriend the thugulator

like a lot of other people, she also had a 'fake'life which was busted open. she claimed to have a doctor dad, lawyer mum, very wealthy.claimed she worked in chase manhattan. turned out her folks were basic. i saw a letter her mum wrote to seun. it was very bad english. plat had interned at chase Manhattan,.

she was a very popular nairalander, but we crucified her. i no go lie - i led the mob because for the past three months she had been talkin trash about how nigerians are all corrupt, all thieves, all rogues because of some weird failed relationship with another wayo guy the seeker. another based in naija guy forming based in uk

it was a cray thread
I remember that thread, damn
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 10:14pm On May 04, 2018
oyb:

it was a cray thread

Hmmmmmmmmm. . . . .
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Jarus(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2018
oyb:

it was a cray thread

Thanks for the summary, encyclopedia.

I remember the time but like similar scandals, it was moving too fast - crazy long threads - for me to understand.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 10:14pm On May 04, 2018
chic2pimp:

Loool grin grin grin....I don't think you realise the amount of PMs my Guy got over his extended stay on NL grin. Ladies were attracted to His "Macho Man"/"Manly Man" personality.
How can anyone possibly attracted to such a mannerless, boastful and disrespectful individual?

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Hahahahahaaaaaaa
My dear Ms Mercedes.
Yes, I had a crush on Siena.
But we were strictly friends, I only met him once and I am sure he must have told you.

Asssss licking for what? undecided
I could never have dated Siena, for I AM MARRIED, and I only PHOCK MARRIED MEN WITH LOTS OF MONEY! kiss

You wanted to snatch him from Esther abi? cheesy

Sorry! I don’t PHOCK NL BOYS OR MEN.
Not that desperate.

My standards. kiss

PLEASE SET YOURS.

Love always. MILITIA. kiss

#Yawns

2 Likes

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by KanwuliaExtra: 10:14pm On May 04, 2018
UjuJoan2:

So what do you think we should do instead, keep flogging the issue of Sienna abandoning his kids when it's all going to end up inside Nld trash can?

I think people have advised Esther on what to do to help her family, it's up to her now

Simple.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 10:15pm On May 04, 2018
oyb:

it was a cray thread

Plat was just a desperado, she kept sending money to Theseeker out of 'love' and that one was just playing her. He ended up dumping her and calling her fat and ugly. cheesy cheesy I don't remember him forming based in UK though, he never lied about his location.

Plat was one vindictive and bitter babe. I almost got sucked into their whole web with the Whitelexi saga. I learnt from that experience and NEVER made that mistake again.

Nld men are just good for chat and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by UjuJoan2: 10:17pm On May 04, 2018
Ishilove:

How can anyone possibly attracted to such a mannerless, boastful and disrespectful individual?

That guys had some deep emotional instability. Nothing remotely attractive about him. Him and Saga the Cretin are the same.

I feel sad for his wife ooh.
Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 10:18pm On May 04, 2018
oyb:

Bros, this is what we call in MFM 'ancestral evil pattern'

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by Ishilove: 10:21pm On May 04, 2018
UjuJoan2:

That guys had some deep emotional instability. Nothing remotely attractive about him. Him and Saga the Cretin are the same.

I feel sad for his wife ooh.
It also begs the question-'are some women fish brain?' How can any woman find such ugly traits appealing? It is an indication of negative self esteem issues

1 Like

Re: SIENA GBUDJE Exposed..ladies Be Careful.. Members Be Very Careful by baby124: 10:22pm On May 04, 2018
chic2pimp:

I guess it is mothering/nuturing instinct in women that they feel they can change any Man. Bad boys often have this mystique or should I say Aura about them that draw women closer.
Not to all women. A bad boy is like this shiny cheap toy that all the children want a taste of and when they are bored they move on. It’s the truly delusional child out of the lot that thinks that Toy will keep being shiny. Most flock around just to say they have seen what is between his legs and tasted it and it’s nothing... others for the money or fame. Soon that life gets boring and people want more meaningful relationships and they move on. Bad boy cannot provide a shelter, food or take care of your kids school fees o. Only few bad boys have legitimate work. The rich ones in our society who are bad are mostly political fraudsters too... without the ability to steal or do something criminal they are mostly jokes especially when they get older. It gets more ridiculous when a man at a certain age is still doing what 21yr olds are doing. Like in the case of Sienna. At a certain age more is expected of you. A man that should be planning for retirement and investing in his kids is looking to start a new family with small children asking for crèche fees and nursery fees. May I not ponu like this at 50 sha.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36)

Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / "My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.