Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States (21729 Views)

Five States To Get ₦148 Billion Reimbursement For Repairing Federal Roads / Governor Ganduje: Abolish Herdsmen Movement From North To South / Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2018
igbeke:
From the write-up, it is obvious the government is trying to percify the Fulanis and not the farmers who are obviously the victims here.

And now, will the government forcefully grab another man's ancestral piece of land and hand it over to the Fulani man for ranch purpose?

Can't the Fulani also acquire those lands with their money like every other person?

Take it or leave it: the Fulani man is a plague that must not allowed to fester, at least not among a civilise people in a sane community.
Everything about them points to stone-Age and blood.

I perceive that a time will come when the Fulanis will become endangered species of people because of the animosity they have sank themselves in.
...pacify...
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Saintp(m): 6:31am On Apr 27, 2018
These idiots in power should keep being politically correct even as innocent blood is continuing to be shed. Why can't they be bold enough and call a spade a spade at this point?

What is the meaning of state governments will provide land for ranching in those states? One thing I love about the Fulanis is that they have mastered the art of using southerners to achieve their aims. Make no mistake, cattle colonies are coming in all states,just watch out.

1 Like

Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by loomer: 6:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Una dey find buhari trouble
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by igbeke: 6:32am On Apr 27, 2018
Donpresh95:

THE SOLUTION TO THIS NONESENSE IS WITHIN US CITIZENS, BOYCOTT COW MEAT, REJECT FULANI PEOPLE AS PLAGUE

The better solution is for them to relocate to their homeland and build those ranches there. Better still, they can make judicious use of sambisa. Build you ranches there, build your abattoirs there. Packing your meat there and then sell to those that care for it.
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:32am On Apr 27, 2018
skales67:

He is a foolish dwarf who has no iota of shame just like most of his fellow kith and kin from the west side. He is only playing to the galley of the fulanis hoping to clinch the Presidential position after buhari's tenure but oblivious of the fact that no matter how you please the fulanis, they can never entrust absolute power to you as second fiddle. He and his delusional brothers are yet to figure it out as they will never learn from history.
...Buhari's...
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Angelparadise: 6:32am On Apr 27, 2018
If those innocent children and adults kill did not get Justice by capturing all those blood thirsty Fulani heldsmen terrorist that are responsible for that , all those that have the power and authority to give the innocent Justice will never go unpunished and live a miserable lives including supporter of body odour and cow.
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by igbeke: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...pacify...
Noted, thanks
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Chochovini: 6:34am On Apr 27, 2018
Donpresh95:
Umahi said ranching would be adopted in the five states , while the state governments would provide lands for that purpose .

This Umahi is trying his best to take over from Bello in foolishness but Chukwu Abiama won't allow these power hungry old fools that don't know that what we are suffering now is Because of Nnamdi Azikiwe and his lust for power.

THE SOLUTION TO THIS NONESENSE IS WITHIN US CITIZENS, BOYCOTT COW MEAT, REJECT FULANI PEOPLE AS PLAGUE
Gooooooood point. God bless you for me o jare! Isn‘t that what I have been saying? In my own opinion, BOYCOTT COW MEAT AND STOP SELLING FOOD TO FULANI IN GENERAL. And see if they don‘t pack out of Nigeria to their original root:- Niger, Chad, Somalia, etc for good.

2 Likes

Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by mrdna(m): 6:35am On Apr 27, 2018
This is what I called a foolish way to islamize
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Neoteny(m): 6:37am On Apr 27, 2018
Donpresh95:
Umahi said ranching would be adopted in the five states , while the state governments would provide lands for that purpose .

This Umahi is trying his best to take over from Bello in foolishness but Chukwu Abiama won't allow these power hungry old fools that don't know that what we are suffering now is Because of Nnamdi Azikiwe and his lust for power.

Boycott cow meat.

Boy, you're as intelligent as a handful of nails.

Pls stop all further comments right now before you hurt yourself with your stupidity.
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by don4real18(m): 6:38am On Apr 27, 2018
chuose2:
If u are christian please wakeup to the fact that Redeemed is secretly working to unite the church with Islam.

Thats why Osibanjo and RCCG are silent on the killings of Christians while being vocal about tithes.

Well u dont believe me?

Listen to Adeboye say that Christians and moslems should unite.

In fact Adeboye, RCCG and Osinbajo are working for the one world religion.
Thats why they cannot condemn the Killings of Christians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY?t=53m6s

Osinbanjo has been exposed as a fake pastor,see my reply and understand that Redeemed as a whole is working against the church of God
You just proved how unintelligent you are
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Donpresh95(m): 6:39am On Apr 27, 2018
igbeke:

The better solution is for them to relocate to their homeland and build those ranches there. Better still, they can make judicious use of sambisa. Build you ranches there, build your abattoirs there. Packing your meat there and then sell to those that care for it.

They will never do that if you still show them love. rather they will keep on growing
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by chuose2: 6:39am On Apr 27, 2018
don4real18:

You just proved how unintelligent you are
Goat Rider the Truth is bitter
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Chochovini: 6:40am On Apr 27, 2018
zionmade1:
They always try so hard to put the blames on
foreigners meanwhile the blood sucking demons
are the president's kinsmen who are fully
supported and assisted by the president's errand
boys. I wonder who exactly they think they are
deceiving
Don‘t mind those bunkums that called themselves leaders. Even if its foreign attackers that are invading our country, that itself doesn‘t even speak well of our so called security systems. I don‘t think whether they reason in that direction before washing our dirty rags for the www to see and mock at us.
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by rikithor(m): 6:41am On Apr 27, 2018
1.Nigeria govt led by APC 2015-2019,is DISCONNECTED from her people.
2.the leadership of APC,BUHARI and his mere commissioner fraud pastor VP is aware of this.
3.They started on a wrong footing,cos of pride,wont acknowledge any wrong doings in their actions and inactions ,instead will and are still attemtping Damage Control tactics(which has Never been accepted by her citizens.
4.Buhari is Boko Haram patron,Fulani Herdsmen,propaganda,lies,falsehood,ignorance of of Simple Economic dynamics,that Common Senses could fix.
5.Cos of bias,ulterior motives,all his Service Chiefs,are his Kinsmen,brother,in law,nephew,cousin,etc
6.All Buhari's AIM is to ripen Nigeria for Full Islamization,
7.Most Sadly,the self claimed christians in Buhar's govt VP Osinbanjo,Kemi Adeosu,all RCCG appointed members,Femi Adesina and host of others has Never attemtped to react,complaining,petitioning or resigning their appointments as seen in the Western World were an appointee who is no longer conscience- convinced of the policies,strategies,project or impementations of a govt they belongs. Such appointee usually Resigns and move on with their conscience/intergrity intact and guess the masses' response to such nice gesture-they are usually praised .

Summary-the gov of buhari and osinbanjo is on a wrong footing- we seat to watch how it will end,
but in the event were their inactions brings the murderous fulani herdsmen or anything seemingly related to that,closer to me.ehn-!personally,i will/must defend myself,cant die like a coward(cos govt security has been compromised)
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by don4real18(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2018
chuose2:

Goat Rider the Truth is bitter
I'm only telling you the truth. Not because this is a faceless forum and you can afford a data subscription means you should spill trash. Anyway, I will leave you to your assumptions. And if you think I am telling you this because of religion/denomination sentiments, you are absolutely wrong.
Have a lovely day, sir
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by pinkguy(m): 6:48am On Apr 27, 2018
Islamizing the Middle belt 102......second turkey loading

2 Likes

Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by SalamRushdie: 6:50am On Apr 27, 2018
AntiWailer:

U were almost making sense until you proffered a solution sad

Unfortunately that's the only solution
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by chuose2: 6:50am On Apr 27, 2018
don4real18:

I'm only telling you the truth. Not because this is a faceless forum and you can afford a data subscription means you should spill trash. Anyway, I will leave you to your assumptions. And if you think I am telling you this because of religion/denomination sentiments, you are absolutely wrong.
Have a lovely day, sir

Who does not now know that Adeboye that said No tithes no heaven is a fake man?

God has exposed him grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_gaLnyOsFg
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by RZArecta2(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2018
You compensate killers with land instead of arresting them, funny country, funny govt

1 Like

Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2018
how ban the movement of herdsmen? I thought they said they are foreigners from Libya. .
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by don4real18(m): 6:55am On Apr 27, 2018
chuose2:

Who does not now know that Adeboye that said No tithes no heaven is a fake man?

God has exposed him grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_gaLnyOsFg
Is this supposed to hurt me? Is he my father or my relative? grin Brother, lemme O'jare. I want to go to work
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Boyooosa(m): 6:59am On Apr 27, 2018
Una just wake up...wait small na make dem finish ur line....
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by jrusky(m): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2018
Donpresh95:

God bless, you have said the truth. But wait a minute how did this man called Umahi became a governor in Igbo land still amazed me. Also another governor that still amazed me how did he became a governor is okorocha pls where does these two full grown idiots came from originally

So benue must now provide land after almost killing the entire state by fulani is that what Umahi and that mlipede called Osibandict are saying If Ortom yield to this nonsense then he is a bastard. No damn land for fulani anywhere the north i mean the fulani controlled part of the north has enough land for their useless cow let them go their.

When it come to share loot, power, oil block, plum appointment, fake population figure to claim they have much population then the north is Big with massive land but when it comes to fulani grazing *No Land* but must go other state to be dragging land for grazing thunder fire you all this morning.

Go to hell with your cow. Fulani now make me to hate the north with passion and even hate cow. Cow disgust me this days and I don't eat it for long time now.

2 Likes

Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Ihateyoumod: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2018
igbeke:
From the write-up, it is obvious the government is trying to pacify the Fulanis and not the farmers who are obviously the victims here.

And now, will the government forcefully grab another man's ancestral piece of land and hand it over to the Fulani man for ranch purpose?

Can't the Fulani also acquire those lands with their money like every other person?

Take it or leave it: the Fulani man is a plague that must not allowed to fester, at least not among a civilise people in a sane community.
Everything about them points to stone-Age and blood.

I perceive that a time will come when the Fulanis will become endangered species of people because of the animosity they have sank themselves in.

I thought what u wanted was an end to the killing!!!!!
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by kingzjay(m): 7:02am On Apr 27, 2018
Implementation is key.

They're just saying this so the poor masses won't say they didn't say anything. Such pronouncement would exist only on pages of papers....

God help us
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by AFONJACOW(m): 7:03am On Apr 27, 2018
terrorist that matched to church with their submachine guns and killed innocent ppl are called ordinary herdsmen and farmers crash while peaceful IPOB member protesting with megaphones and banners are proscribed terrorist, Nigeria will never get it self... infact I love the ethnic cleansing taking place in Benue
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Boyooosa(m): 7:08am On Apr 27, 2018
Donpresh95:

And one would mistakenly consider ur solution to be brainy...
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by vioment: 7:17am On Apr 27, 2018
We are now realizing that as a society/country, agriculture and large animal herding are insufficient. The herds food now have to imported from foreign spacious lands.

We have to begin anchoring the industrial markets in africa and the world, govt should begin taxing land so that land is not owned forever. Nigeria needs to be the world's most renowned in science and technology. We need to be more inspired than Japan, so that we can solve more than 70% of our problems. We need to have the best seeds, the best fertilizers, the best techniques, and the best technologies. Well inspected before consumption sale. Our organizational and management skills as a nation has hindered us big time.
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Chochovini: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
The people doing this are rustlers and boko haramist. Dem just dey use herdsmen name cover up
EXACTLY MY BROTHER
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Adetaiwoo: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2018
Umahi doesn't know what he's saying!!!.
They've successfully brought this stupid ranching.
Why will govt provide land for something private?
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Adetaiwoo: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2018
vioment:
We are now realizing that as a society/country, agriculture and large animal herding are insufficient. The herds food now have to imported from foreign spacious lands.

We have to begin anchoring the industrial markets in africa and the world, govt should begin taxing land so that land is not owned forever. Nigeria needs to be the world's most renowned in science and technology. We need to be more inspired than Japan, so that we can solve more than 70% of our problems. We need to have the best seeds, the best fertilizers, the best techniques, and the best technologies. Well inspected before consumption sale. Our organizational and management skills as a nation has hindered us big time.

See this Buhari emissary ooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Our Railway Dream Will Remain A Dream" - Shehu Sani / 2023: Michael Enyong Akwa Declared Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate / Difference Between Lagos And Accra - Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.