Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States (21731 Views)

Five States To Get ₦148 Billion Reimbursement For Repairing Federal Roads / Governor Ganduje: Abolish Herdsmen Movement From North To South / Shehu Sani Kicks Against Radio Station, Death Sentence On Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by desmond2pk: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2018
So the whole thing is all about milk? Helping fulanis to save milk since they like milk?
Thunder where are you? Are you busy? Come help me pieces osbande and those coward governors
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Geesaintagape: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2018
Let middlebelt n southern 9ja proscribe beef consumption n sale in their market with this miyeti will b paralysed
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Awoleesu(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2018
Osunbade obviously more conscious of the countdown than Buhari...
Fire-Brigade approach because elections are at hand!
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by BenzEne1(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2018
Donpresh95:
Umahi said ranching would be adopted in the five states , while the state governments would provide lands for that purpose .

This Umahi is trying his best to take over from Bello in foolishness but Chukwu Abiama won't allow these power hungry old fools that don't know that what we are suffering now is Because of Nnamdi Azikiwe and his lust for power.

THE SOLUTION TO THIS NONESENSE IS WITHIN US CITIZENS, BOYCOTT COW MEAT, REJECT FULANI PEOPLE AS PLAGUE

Is cow meat responsible for the deaths? Its a section of these herders that are resposible for these killings. We cant generalise. And it is no reason to advice the boycott of beef. These bad elements within the herders should be rooted out. It is a shame that the man buhari whom I placed so much trust in can turn a blind eye and gawk on as people are slaughtered wantonly like ram. If nothing is done then he shouldnt think of asking for our votes come 2019.
However we shouldnt generalize with fulanis. For instance, there is this belief that the ibo man is decietful and would cheat you at any opportunity. This is however untrue for a lot of Ibo folks. We cant blame the crimes of some people on a whole ethnic group.
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by vioment: 7:55am On Apr 27, 2018
Adetaiwoo:

See this Buhari emissary ooooooooo

clear scale from your eyes. Read and comprehend. You no make sense for this your comment.
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2018
crap! proscribe those murderers!
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Nawa4nl: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2018
don4real18:

You just proved how unintelligent you are
Who does not know now that Adeboye is fake. angry

Even Market women dey laugh am. grin
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Donpresh95(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2018
BenzEne1:

Is cow meat responsible for the deaths? Its a section of these herders that are resposible for these killings. We cant generalise. And it is no reason to advice the boycott of beef. These bad elements within the herders should be rooted out. It is a shame that the man buhari whom I placed so much trust in can turn a blind eye and gawk on as people are slaughtered wantonly like ram. If nothing is done then he shouldnt think of asking for our votes come 2019.
However we shouldnt generalize with fulanis. For instance, there is this belief that the ibo man is decietful and would cheat you at any opportunity. This is however untrue for a lot of Ibo folks. We cant blame the crimes of some people on a whole ethnic group.

Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Donpresh95(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2018
BenzEne1:

True Sha, but what do you expect from a set of people who give their children cow milk as colostrum. Do you expect a human character?? Even though not every one of them is bad but majority is
[/quote]
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by 2016v2017: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2018
Donpresh95:
Umahi said ranching would be adopted in the five states , while the state governments would provide lands for that purpose .

This Umahi is trying his best to take over from Bello in foolishness but Chukwu Abiama won't allow these power hungry old fools that don't know that what we are suffering now is Because of Nnamdi Azikiwe and his lust for power.

THE SOLUTION TO THIS NONESENSE IS WITHIN US CITIZENS, BOYCOTT COW MEAT, REJECT FULANI PEOPLE AS PLAGUE
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by 2016v2017: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2018
zionmade1:
They always try so hard to put the blames on
foreigners meanwhile the blood sucking demons
are the president's kinsmen who are fully
supported and assisted by the president's errand
boys. I wonder who exactly they think they are
deceiving
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by contigiency(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2018
This is one thing I detest about this leadership. Something will be going wrong instead of taking proactive action to stop it, the president will look the other way and in some cases through blames instead of solving the problem. How can they have allowed this scourge to fester before coming to terms with what a lot of people have earlier suggested. And not that they are coming with a superior idea. Look at how many lives and property that have been lost. Did it benefit anybody? The answer is of course no. And now Why select some states instead of all the states, or we want them to move to other states and kill people before we will sluggishly do the needful?
Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2018
Neoteny:

Boycott cow meat.

Boy, you're as intelligent as a handful of nails.

Pls stop all further comments right now before you hurt yourself with your stupidity.
I know what geo political region he is from. Sadly most of them that comment here are just the enormously unintelligent and hate filled ones.

1 Like

Re: Killings: NEC Recommends Ban On Herdsmen Movement In Five States by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2018
jrusky:

God bless, you have said the truth. But wait a minute how did this man called Umahi became a governor in Igbo land still amazed me. Also another governor that still amazed me how did he became a governor is okorocha pls where does these two full grown idiots came from originally

So benue must now provide land after almost killing the entire state by fulani is that what Umahi and that mlipede called Osibandict are saying If Ortom yield to this nonsense then he is a bastard. No damn land for fulani anywhere the north i mean the fulani controlled part of the north has enough land for their useless cow let them go their.

When it come to share loot, power, oil block, plum appointment, fake population figure to claim they have much population then the north is Big with massive land but when it comes to fulani grazing *No Land* but must go other state to be dragging land for grazing thunder fire you all this morning.

Go to hell with your cow. Fulani now make me to hate the north with passion and even hate cow. Cow disgust me this days and I don't eat it for long time now.
bekee o na afio.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People / Farooq Kperogi Condemns Kadaria Ahmed's Anti-Media Article / Ambode And Tinubu Visit Guinea Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.