Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Married lady Confused over baby's Dad After Sleeping Wit her Ex & Hubby Sametime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married lady Confused over baby's Dad After Sleeping Wit her Ex & Hubby Sametime (542 Views)

My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady / Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? / Guy Dancing With His Lady Confused As He Sees Another Lady's Ass (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married lady Confused over baby's Dad After Sleeping Wit her Ex & Hubby Sametime by Rachelsblog(f): 6:42am On Apr 27, 2018
A Married lady is totally confused and frustrated after her Ex Boyfriend comes up to claim a baby which she believes is owned by her Current husband, in a Chat with SDZ the woman said she let her Ex banged her even tho she knew fully well that she was pregnant for her hubby, because she loved him, Now gbese don burst and she is totally worried of how to go about it. Although i couldn't get the name of the lady, but take a read below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/pregnant-lady-gets-confused-of-real-dad.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Married lady Confused over baby's Dad After Sleeping Wit her Ex & Hubby Sametime by Rachelsblog(f): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Married lady Confused over baby's Dad After Sleeping Wit her Ex & Hubby Sametime by ceezarhh(m): 7:15am On Apr 27, 2018
#Weak_I_Am

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Pls / Does True Love Really Exist? / Gossip: I Noticed That Virgin (male And Female) Are Not Sexy, Curvy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.