Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) (23555 Views)

Adebo Ogundoyin Becomes Speaker Oyo Assembly At 32 Years (Photos) / Graphic Photos Of Murdered Oyo House Of Rep Member "Hon Sugar Olatoye" / Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by fashrola(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2018
Samtash:
eyaaa...but why politicians dying like this.

Are they not human beings?
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by joenor(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
oh what a sad one for his family.. RIP
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by AloneTK: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
tropaz:
I heard the news and felt goose bumps all over me cry
I was actually discussing Nigeria politics with my friend yesterday.
He said its impossible to be a proactive politician without some strong diabolic, metaphysical and spiritual back up. I'm scared!!!!
I love selfless politics but I don't want to die like millipede

@nwaamaikpe
You need prayers. The only good thing about you is your use of English...
RIP to the dead

Not all attacks are spiritual. There are a lot of these diseases around that people don't take notes of. The man could be hypertensive and something somewhere in his system may have gone wrong to trigger a sudden collapse, especially when he wasn't showing any signs. Have you noticed that even the common men are having kidney related issues more now? Only few people recognize the importance of taking enough fluids, consuming less salt and not doing things that overworks the kidney. And back to the so called politicians (our perceived big men) who consume a lot of junks and poison in the name of ENJOYING LIFE while doing little or no exercise except bedMATICS with side chicks. And sometimes, someone who was able to recognize that his body system needs rest (time away from demands of being in politics) will not yield simply because of his greed.
Just my opinion anyways

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by GOFRONT(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Halleluyah!!!!

Sadly he has died with our Yams in his mouth!!!

More goodnews like this to come Inshallah, Insha Jehovah, Insha Sango, Insha Amadioha......Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Torylanez(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
tropaz:
He said its impossible to be a proactive politician without some strong diabolic, metaphysical and spiritual back up. I'm scared!!!!

@nwaamaikpe
RIP to the dead

lol @ die like a millipede
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by PassingShot(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
He died at a time Oyo state and Nigeria needed his services the most.

He shall be greatly miss...

RIP Sir
"Missed" not "miss"
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by damiBJ: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
So sad....wife(police officer) died 2011 after he won the state huse of rep....now he's gone...so painful..am not happy at all
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by wealthpos(f): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Samtash:

Because their time has come just like every other commoner.
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by tolu24(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Rip to a humble and wonder leader and lawyer.
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
PassingShot:
"Missed" not "miss"
Thank You... I typed it while mourning
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Akintundey: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Great loss to people of Oyo state.....may his soul rest in perfect peace....very painful.
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by casualobserver1: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
AloneTK:

Not all attacks are spiritual. There are a lot of these diseases around that people don't take notes of. The man could be hypertensive and something somewhere in his system may have gone wrong to trigger a sudden collapse, especially when he wasn't showing any signs. Have you noticed that even the common men are having kidney related issues more now? Only few people recognize the importance of taking enough fluids, consuming less salt and not doing things that overworks the kidney. And back to the so called politicians (our perceived big men) who consume a lot of junks and poison in the name of ENJOYING LIFE while doing little or no exercise except bedMATICS with side chicks. And sometimes, someone who was able to recognize that his body system needs rest (time away from demands of being in politics) will not yield simply because of his greed.
Just my opinion anyways

One of the things that will shock Nigerians to the bone will be the day results of air and ground water pollution are released. The level of heavy metals and other persistent organic pollutants will cause heart attacks for so many people.

There are no environmental standards for heavy metal and Persistent Organic Pollutants and with the rate Nigerians have turned to using powerful pesticides like Sniper for home fumigation, there is no way people won't end up with cancer and kidney failure.

1 Like

Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by dadebayo1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
Very sad, such a gentleman... A pity the good guys leave early ...
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by AloneTK: 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
casualobserver1:

One of the things that will shock Nigerians to the bone will be the day results of air and ground water pollution are released. The level of heavy metals and other persistent organic pollutants will cause heart attacks for so many people.

There are no environmental standards for heavy metal and Persistent Organic Pollutants and with the rate Nigerians have turned to using powerful pesticides like Sniper for home fumigation, there is no way people won't end up with cancer and kidney failure.

I agree with you. we are surrounded by our killers. Even the common insecticides and for the less privileged who burn mosquito coils, a lot of these deaths are by our own doing.
Unfortunately, I don't see naija tackling these issues until it is evident that there is no escape for us all (including them)
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by casualobserver1: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
AloneTK:

I agree with you. we are surrounded by our killers. Even the common insecticides and for the less privileged who burn mosquito coils, a lot of these deaths are by our own doing.
Unfortunately, I don't see naija tackling these issues until it is evident that there is no escape for us all (including them)

That is the problem. Nobody in National Assembly is talking about this. No big man is sponsoring air and water pollution studies and all the so-called professors are just awarding degrees to people with half baked projects that don't impact anything.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/31/africa/nigeria-cities-pollution/

PM 10 is known to lead to heart disease and ling cancer. So Amy industries just pour out wastewater into gutters and nobody checks to see what they are pouring.

It is a shame. We are seeing birth defects at higher levels and people are not even asking why. These politicians are just not paying any attention. Too bad.
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by dignitate: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

One more corrupt politician down.

STOP DISPLAYING YOUR IGNORANCE HERE!
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by dignitate: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
AloneTK:

Just my opinion anyways

THIS PARTICULAR ONE IS HIGHLY SPIRITUAL. I KNOW ADEYEMO IN PERSON
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
RIP
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
tropaz:

@nwaamaikpe
RIP to the dead

""said its impossible to be a proactive politician without some strong diabolic, metaphysical and spiritual back up""

U and ur friend should stop discussing rubbish and goan find something good to do with ur lives.
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by mekonglobal(m): 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin Executive death.
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by kalu61(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
tropaz:

@nwaamaikpe
RIP to the dead
Same here, l have few people at the corridor of power but I'm afraid to go close to them. I love Politics, played in it in school and will want to go further but this diabolic things de fear me.
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
tropaz:

@nwaamaikpe
RIP to the dead
God almighty is metaphysical and spiritual backup more powerful than any diabolic
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Samtash:
you no go die one day?
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by AloneTK: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2018
casualobserver1:

That is the problem. Nobody in National Assembly is talking about this. No big man is sponsoring air and water pollution studies and all the so-called professors are just awarding degrees to people with half baked projects that don't impact anything.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/31/africa/nigeria-cities-pollution/

PM 10 is known to lead to heart disease and ling cancer. So Amy industries just pour out wastewater into gutters and nobody checks to see what they are pouring.

It is a shame. We are seeing birth defects at higher levels and people are not even asking why. These politicians are just not paying any attention. Too bad.

Pathetic bro. Let's just hope things would improve, unfortunately, it may not be in our own time seeing the direction the country is heading
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by casualobserver1: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2018
AloneTK:

Pathetic bro. Let's just hope things would improve, unfortunately, it may not be in our own time seeing the direction the country is heading

I just don't know. I understand why so many people with the opportunity are just running away. The future just seems to bleak now.
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by AloneTK: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2018
casualobserver1:

I just don't know. I understand why so many people with the opportunity are just running away. The future just seems to bleak now.

I totally support them. if I had the means/opportunity too, I'd leave. Out there, one would definitely work MORE, pay MORE cos survival is not cheap there but life out there has more meaning. No use brooding .... the country is what it is. We are in it together grin at least until one or some of us get that golden opportunity to leave.
Until that time comes, let's continue to endure her grin grin
Re: Michael Adeyemo Is Dead (Speaker Oyo House Of Assembly) by Odelola01(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

June 12: How Jonathan Reduced MKO Abiola To Local Champion – Tony Momoh / #ENDSARS: Bashir Magashi Warns Protesters Against Undermining National Security / 2023: Ancestor Seeking To Be President - Ortom Mocks Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.