Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu (23462 Views)

I Am A Labour Man And I'll Remain A Labour Man- Patrick Eholor. / 'if I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ekweremadu / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
From Zenithnaija.com

Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has said he could remain in the senate for the rest of his life if he so wishes saying he's always in touch with his constituents, and could easily win elections.

He spoke on Thursday at Sheraton Hotel at a public dialogue organised by the #NotTooYoungToRun movement, a youth group that successfully lobbied for the passage of a new law that reduced the age of qualification for political office across the country.

“I’m in total touch with my people and that is why if I want to remain in senate forever, I will” Ekweremadu told young aspirants on the platform of PDP.
“PDP is not a home for urban politicians, for young people. If you want to participate in politics, you have to pay your dues and the best place to pay your dues is your local community. That is where we all started from. Don’t think you will go to the House of Reps or House of Assembly by running around Wadada Plaza, it’s not going to work” he said.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/if-i-want-ill-remain-in-the-senate-forever-ike-ekweremadu/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by GavelSlam: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
PDP is not a home for urban politicians, for young people.

grin

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by nero2face: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ekweremadu ur Mad sad sad,

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by dukie25: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
I’m in total touch with my people and that is why if I want to remain in senate forever, I will” Ekweremadu told young aspirants on the platform of PDP

BMC will not see the above in order to contextualise the headline.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
nero2face:
Ekweremadu ur Mad sad sad,

Kikiki

9 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by SolutionMee: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy

Misleading headline

He has done well

So he deserves more than that

I recently visited North Korea last week and a family has been ruling over them for decades

Yet, his people aren't complaining

Nigerians should please be patient and contented

Our leaders are working out plans

Everything will be OK one day

16 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Udo8(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ike Ekweremmadu. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by vedaxcool(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
This is the best IPoB juwus rejected by Israel have to offer a crooked imbeciles!! That wants to restrict the tenure of governors and presidents but sees nothing wrong in perpetually being in the senate despite failing to advance the interest of his people. I laugh in Hebrew Aramaic at the foolishness of IPoB juwus rejected by Israel who can't figure their leaders have little interest in their progress. grin grin grin

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Shukuakukobambi: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
dukie25:

BMC will not see the above in order to contextualise the headline.

So you of all people know of contextualization? cheesy

So you knew all along that context is important on issues? Wonders shall never end cheesy

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by deebsman1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Igberaga (pomposity) comes first before downfall....

Ogbeni Ikweremadu you are not God

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by WASMOG(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Just imagine

6 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by WisdomFlakes: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Forever you say? Is it your inheritance? Will you not die again? See arrogance.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by davibid: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Idiot

5 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by SEONaijaExpert: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
You lied!

You're in touch with which people? He's been on some high substance for making such statement.

Ekwere MAD u

15 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Lordofthewest(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lol..One of the reasons a flatnoid will never be president ordinary deputy senate president this one is already talking nonsense,sleep there and lay egg there.greedy arrogant cockwambles

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nothing lasts forever.

7 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by WASMOG(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Misleading headline

He has done well

So he deserves more than that

I recently visited North Korea last week and a family has been ruling over them for decades

Yet, his people aren't complaining

Nigerians should please be patient and contented

Our leaders are working out plans

Everything will be OK one day
can u mention the some of the plan pls

2 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Goldenheart002(f): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
No, you won't and u can't

5 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by gaby(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Continue your opata yarnings my guy no be your fault...

Na fence wey fall say make goat climb am dey relax pose for selfie join...na parable oo...make una no beat me oo

Oya check my siggy for my ogbonge Tori wey u fit take cooler...paper back preorder available...

1 Like

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by DonCortino: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
pride speaking!

get ready for the fall! angry

7 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by surveyProf(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Chief Ike for where? shocked

1 Like

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by elclassical(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
No mind diz man

2 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by doshe39(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na your papa busimess?

7 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by bigerboy200: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
What dues have you paid? Greedy and selfish politicians..

5 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
you are a joker

2 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Benekruku(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Chest beating runs in their blood

Not surprised

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
hear this one o, he want to turn senate chambers to his fathers house,
GREEDY BABOON!

11 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Sijo01(f): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Youths, the leaders of tomorrow go wait so te dem go lose weight cheesy

11 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Firefire(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Idiotic criminal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Sannisege: 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
SO its not about his people's wish. Wicked politician.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Groovenaija360(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na your birth right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack Plot On National Assembly, VIP Locations Causes Scare / Troops Recovers Large Cache Of Arms And Ammunitions At Gursum (photos) / Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.