Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,034 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video (41020 Views)

S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade / Students Surprise School Gateman With Car Gift, Man Shed Tears (VIDEO) / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by Pidginwhisper: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2018
Here na just one chinos and TM shirt wey long for back like that of bridal train and follow come stockings and tie grin
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2018
grandstar:

Many US public schools are nothing to write home about

Is that soooooo?

Compared to what? Nigerian private schools?

All these internet world travelerrs and.expatraites sef

1 Like

Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

The average US high school is better equipped than the elite secondary schools in Nigeria. grin

that's a fact
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by Salmoneus(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2018
lestat:
Now this is a well.planned structured society
Not this shìthole of a country

What have you done for Nigeria lately other than complaining...
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2018
Salmoneus:

What have you done for Nigeria lately other than complaining...

What has Nigeria done for me ever ?
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by grandstar(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2018
lestat:

Is that soooooo?

Compared to what? Nigerian private schools?

All these internet world travelerrs and.expatraites sef

Have you travelled out of the country before?
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2018
grandstar:

Have you travelled out of the country before?

Maybe who knows
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by grandstar(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

The average US high school is better equipped than the elite secondary schools in Nigeria. grin

There are some U.S high schools where only half the students graduate.

Watch, " Lean on me" to understand
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by grandstar(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2018
lestat:

Maybe who knows

I shouldn't have said that. Sorry

Many U.S high schools are either poorly run or funded or the 2.

In some public schools, half of the pupils fail to graduate.

That's why many cities are using vouchers and charter schools to correct the failings of public education system
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by Eminent4u(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2018
adeniyi3971:
The only gifts Nigerian make teachers get is......
Unbreakable plates, spoons, pots and cups.
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2018
grandstar:

There are some U.S high schools where only half the students graduate.

Watch, " Lean on me" to understand

Yes. Mostly schools filled with self-destructive, nihilist niggas in the ghettos. They would rather wreck and vandalize their school equipment than use them (maybe except the gyms and sports courts). They are lost causes that the system cannot help.

1 Like

Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by Dnimaa(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2018
oyetpel:
Exit not exist
Young man, check it back; it is properly spelt. Where did u see exist?
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by iSpread(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2018
Ayoswit:
Lovely. He got his dream shoe, God please give me my dream job.
Mo ke yem dream job
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by chux5351(m): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2018
mitchyy:
Someone please tell us what is the content of the box, for those of us who don't have data to watch biko

Shoe
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2018
grandstar:

I shouldn't have said that. Sorry

Many U.S high schools are either poorly run or funded or the 2.

In some public schools, half of the pupils fail to graduate.

That's why many cities are using vouchers and charter schools to correct the failings of public education system

Yes but the point still is by us standards yes alot of public schools are not standard but remember that is by the American standard which is a decades way better than.the best schools.here

Secondly the performance has been dropping due to attitude of the kids generally which can't be blamed on the educational system

1 Like

Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by JERRY1925(m): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
So he told the students about his dream shoes
Or the students are seers
Or he claimed the are his dream shoes to make the students happy.

Whatever direction you look at it, this whole shit was just for the camera and 5 minutes fame.

That does not stop America and Nigeria from being shiithole countries with shiithead president's about to hold a joint shiit meeting.

from the video, we can see the teacher/student relationship.. guess he must have mentioned it maybe in class..or a student close to him..might have asked him without him been aware...why did u not ask how they got his shoe size..they are students and as a student.. if u close to ur teacher ull know what they need.
I had a lecturer, that love alcoholic win when I got close to him..I knew the type he'd love.. so i knew a bottle of it wud make him smile.
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2018
mitchyy:
Someone please tell us what is the content of the box, for those of us who don't have data to watch biko
His dream shoes smiley

1 Like

Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by AMvanquish: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2018
mitchyy:

He got an Air Jordan 97 Flu game sneakers. Correct sneakers.
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2018
grandstar:

am sure you have not pass agege to type this rubbish
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

no mind the bagger Na d useless education we de run here that frustrate pple up to university level....
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2018
JERRY1925:

from the video, we can see the teacher/student relationship.. guess he must have mentioned it maybe in class..or a student close to him..might have asked him without him been aware...why did u not ask how they got his shoe size..they are students and as a student.. if u close to ur teacher ull know what they need.
I had a lecturer, that love alcoholic win when I got close to him..I knew the type he'd love.. so i knew a bottle of it wud make him smile.

Oh, so they even know his shoe size,

Bros leave that thing, it is no longer a surprise and it is all for the camera.
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by nelsonebby(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2018
mitchyy:
cry
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by gamaliel9: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2018
mitchyy:

And you are shinning teeth? How can you be doing youtube,instagram upload,Misic,all that social media you wrote and you dont have data?

Let me not say what i have in mind
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by mechanics(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2018
Wow, caring students, his dream shoe.
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by oyetpel(m): 11:22am On Apr 28, 2018
Dnimaa:

Young man, check it back; it is properly spelt. Where did u see exist?
Who are you fucker?
It was exist the op wrote before, can't you see that's it's been edited?
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by oyetpel(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2018
johnmario50:
oga check very one he typed exit and u are trying to correct him.

He wrote exist before it made front page, my correction made him edit and correct it.
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by mitchyy(f): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
gamaliel9:

And you are shinning teeth? How can you be doing youtube,instagram upload,Misic,all that social media you wrote and you dont have data?

Let me not say what i have in mind

And it never occurred to you that I might be joking? grin
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by troublemakea(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
grandstar:

nothing to write home about but yet beat by far the best private schools in Nigeria

just keep deceiving yourself okay?

Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by ItzBIM(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Wrong !!!!
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by ItzBIM(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
troublemakea:

nothing to write home about but yet beat by far the best private schools in Nigeria

just keep deceiving yourself okay?

Listen what he said is true. 1 hour lesson where a teacher spends 40 minutes correcting student. No discipline at all. Is that one school?
Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by troublemakea(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
ItzBIM:

Listen what he said is true. 1 hour lesson where a teacher spends 40 minutes correcting student. No discipline at all. Is that one school?

listen a school where lecturer only come to display slides for you without deep explanation yet expect you to read on your own whilst you still have 8-9 more courses

that one na school

Re: Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video by ItzBIM(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
troublemakea:

listen a school where lecturer only come to display slides for you without deep explanation yet expect you to read on your own whilst you still have 8-9 more courses

that one na school

I’m talking about secondary school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN / Prof. Idowu Olayinka, UI Vice Chancellor Fights Dirty On Facebook (Photos) / Kogi State University Admission: 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.