Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday (15579 Views)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / How Can Nigerian Ladies Regain Their Lost Respect From Their Guys? / I've Lost Respect For My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Like seriously. I've been dating a girl for sometime now (past a year) and we are getting pretty serious. Anyways yesterday I wanted to see her and I gave her a call. She asked me to come over to her house. I told her I wanted to take her out and she agreed. As I got there, her friends (besties?) Came over and said they wanted to drop by. As they understood what was going on, they said they wanted to tag along. We agreed and went to Captain cook. We ordered and these friends were ordering like ther was no tomorrow. Even my GF asked if what they were ordering wasn't too much but they ignored her and kept doing their thing. Afterwards, they asked me (again) to buy them takeaway. I didn't have much money on me to buy takeaway so I had to buy them Captain Cook bread for each of them. I was so drained that I'm still recovering. My GF has never done such. I was just saying " Shey awon elebi leleyi ni" ( Yoruba guys will understand ). I just wanted to know if all girl's friends are like this if they are taken out. I will never forget this. P.S: I'm not generalizing women o.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by weyreypey: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
tongue whatever happened to saying no.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Some are just callous in nature

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Zimri(m): 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
weyreypey:
man... I like this gal a lot that's why the relationship could last this long. To fumble in front of her friends could be Game Over for me. Her friends opinion about me could sway her attention away from me. It has happened to me. Twice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Money wey u for use play bet9ja or even carry olosho na him u waste like this.

Hahaha

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by weyreypey: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
man... I like this gal a lot that's why the relationship could last this long. To fumble in front of her friends could be Game Over for me. Her friends opinion about me could sway her attention away from me. It has happened to me. Twice.
You are not yet man enough to man a woman.

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
weyreypey:

You are not yet man enough to man a woman.
please explain sir. I'm listening.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Itzmax:
Money wey u for use play bet9ja or even carry olosho na him u waste like this.

Hahaha
me sef don day see am

7 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
BS. if you cant say no to your girlfriend and her friends then i think you fully deserve what they did to you. mistake you made was allowing her friends tag along in the first place but anyways i heard love is blind.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
BS. if you cant say no to your girlfriend and her friends then i think you fully deserve what they did to you. mistake you made was allowing her friends tag along in the first place but anyways i heard love is blind.
I couldn't imagine myself saying no. Guess its true.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by yanabasee(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:

This is BULLshit.....You're asslicking your gf's ass for the sake of keeping a relationship that's not certain?? She can dump ur sorry ass anytime, whether you give her heavens on earth....

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
What stops you from telling them No? Or you have just enough for you and your girl?

After forming indimi you now here whining angry

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
I couldn't imagine myself saying no. Guess its true.
well trust me you must learn to if not you might regret it later. wish you goodluck with your girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by onward4life(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
Me nah to answer call dey go close to bus stop ooo

Yu no d rest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Drdaps(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
You sound as if she's doing you a favour by dating you
#opinion

29 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Lomprico2: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Like seriously. I've been dating a girl for sometime now (past a year) and we are getting pretty serious. Anyways yesterday I wanted to see her and I gave her a call. She asked me to come over to her house. I told her I wanted to take her out and she agreed. As I got there, her friends (besties?) Came over and said they wanted to drop by. As they understood what was going on, they said they wanted to tag along. We agreed and went to Captain cook. We ordered and these friends were ordering like ther was no tomorrow. Even my GF asked if what they were ordering wasn't too much but they ignored her and kept doing their thing. Afterwards, they asked me (again) to buy them takeaway. I didn't have much money on me to buy takeaway so I had to buy them Captain Cook bread for each of them. I was so drained that I'm still recovering. My GF has never done such. I was just saying " Shey awon elebi leleyi ni" ( Yoruba guys will understand ). I just wanted to know if all girl's friends are like this if they are taken out. I will never forget this. P.S: I'm not generalizing women o.

You be real mugu!!

21 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Headlesschicken(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin Before you learn you must first fall victim...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by pointblank247(m): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
Do guys know that a lady will respect you more if you are the type that can say no in such situation. Bros if na me, I will simply put a stop loss , I mean a limit to what I will pay for and make it clear that any more thing they pick or order they pay. I have done it many many times even with just a girl, even with the one wey never gree go the other room

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by darkmarky(m): 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
cool
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by els0nm0rali(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
please explain sir. I'm listening.

No matter how close those girls are to your gf she should be able to excuse the two of you and tell them it's a private outing.

Don't be surprised if she actually called her friends to come tag along and don't be surprised if you are her maga or side boo.

I'm sure they are busy laughing at you right now.

Girls be wicked like that.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin Before you learn you must first fall victim...
grin Or continously fall victim....
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by FrostyButter: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
I remember back in my days in school, I wanted to just get lunch with this girl i really liked. Not like I was broke, but I had a budget. And along came her friends. I just brought out all the money i had then on me. 1,500 and handed it over to the chic . "See , this is all I have , you, do the buying with it."

She by her self told her friends to excuse .

Ladies, i get it that sometimes you want to give your friends a treat or maybe to impress them. But its not the way .

And you single hungry friends that lurk in the dark, looking for your friends boyfriend to treat you to a free meal. Except he invited you. Stay the hell away!

Shameless Hungry bunch!!! I'm sure there is a special place in hell for you guys.

And this has nothing to do with being broke... Some people run on budgets.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by aka12(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Na OAU student you be, sounds familiar aswear but Niga, u got to be bossy, smart n a man and say NO most times!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by sexy74(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
weyreypey:
E tire me ooh, abi him no go leave dem there commot.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
I went for lunch with someone today, I took bottled water and I saw a friend on my way, she joined us and I paid for her food. Don't go and show a guy that you have hungry friends and be insulted. Mr man tell your babe to caution her friends before she lands u in trouble.

17 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Burgerlomo: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
Pesin wey dey form big boy like U no dey complain cool

4 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Bass123(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Next time when she invites her friends over on a date without ur notice. Concentrate (flirt) on one of the friend, the beautiful one of course. The rest is history.

You should have told them heads on that you don't have much on you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by generationz(f): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
It says a lot about you ,but it also says a lot about your girlfriend
She can't even tell her friends to back off from ripping her man off. That's pathetic
This is the kind of girl that will allow her family members badge in on yalls privacy when you are married

BTW you are dating a girl with lots of hungry friends .what does that make your girlfriend...
Birds of a feather always flock together you know

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
els0nm0rali:

No matter how close those girls are to your gf she should be able to excuse the two of you and tell them it's a private outing.

Don't be surprised if she actually called her friends to come tag along and don't be surprised if you are her maga or side boo.

I'm sure they are busy laughing at you right now.

Girls be wicked like that.
wow.................. Just wow....
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
generationz:

It says a lot about you ,but it also says a lot about your girlfriend
She can't even tell her friends to back off from ripping her man off. That's pathetic
This is the kind of girl that will allow her family members badge in on yalls privacy when you are married

BTW you are dating a girl with lots of hungry friends .what does that make your girlfriend...
Birds of a feather always flock together you know

but what I know is that she has never done such to me before. Her friends her hungry (fact) but I think she's different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Tallesty1 / My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up / See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.