Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (81612 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) / Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by willian10: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is sad
Check my signature if you have bitcoin for sale
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
99.9 % of males currently viewing this. They will then self-service over the unfortunate mad woman. Africans are cursed.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Samsimple(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oluwambo147:
Aye le ibosi o odo yeye
wat is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Heybeedee(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
coolBaba guru maraji don die ooo...
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by chronique(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
When they won't take time out to check if the guys they are rolling with, are responsible. Any girl who is comfortable to roll with any man who isn't responsible, should expect something like this.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
why you dey blur this thing nau? after you don enjoy looking at it finish.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Hotzone(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
If u don't live a fake life or own a luxury car then naija babes thinks u can't take care of them, now it's so hard to see a loyal girl who can just love a kind hearted hardworking young man with much brains just because our girls never understand the tricks in climbing tree!

16 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Samsimple(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
cliffsador:
women and car is like lala and snake

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by supereagle(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
YAHOO BOYS HAVE USED HER FOR RITUAL.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Divay22(f): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
Just saw it on facebook
But ladies don't listen sad

5 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
donstan18:
I'm a lady and I know my worth, I can never date a broke guy. I only roll with rich guyz.

They never even chee chumchin cheesy
grin grin grin This one just chee chmall. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by sexdoll: 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Chai.

E be like say one lazy youth don chop another lazy youth come troway am like used tissue paper.

This one pass me abeg.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by NifemiKolade(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lord have mercy on us. ��
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by PrinzCarter(m): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
She goes well undecided
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by ChisomDgreatest(m): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
In Khalid's voice...

"another one! *
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
Divay22:
Just saw it on facebook
But ladies don't listen sad

If shes not a hooker then its quite sad she mixed with the wrong dude. It probably wud be sm random guy she just met and not her bf cos that wud be a pretty obvious link.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Cutehector(m): 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Manage with one guy that is hustling genuinely they won't hear

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Paulinus1(f): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
prela:
this one will allow guys the opportunity to insult us again.....
This life.....the evil things people do to make money at all cost
Lol Ladies nowadays no get shame some are as cheap as #5 note

5 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Odmic2839(m): 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
prela:
this one will allow guys the opportunity to insult us again.....
This life.....the evil things people do to make money at all cost
It's not about guys insulting you ladies, it's just u guys way of life. Almost 99% of you are not ready to date a broke nigga, am not saying a broke nigga who does not have ambition oooo, I mean a guy with visible vision and career but no, all you guys want is all ready made guy. Someone you know nothing about.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Cutehector:
Manage with one guy that is hustling genuinely they won't hear

Is it not the same hustling guys that use their mothers for rituals?
The other day, one was caught trying to use his nephew, nephew ooo! Biko we are too wicked in this part of the world.

Once a Nigerian man is being nice to me, I become very suspicious...
Wicked people undecided undecided

There is no evidence that she was even dropped by a guy. Too much sensational headlines these days. One has to be careful all the same.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Raindrop123: 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hmmm....owerri home for yahoo plus

3 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Emmwizy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
#Fast cash
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by mistercharles: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Drnice2:
Yea, they did that to my college-mates back in school then. Ladies! Listen, if you haven't been to Owerri or you just gained admission into any school in Owerri. Please stay away from Clubs(dem plenty); but if you must go, be vigilant on people that approaches you. Cos they usually get them easily in clubs/hotels.
Den dey use jass o...once they approach you, it becomes difficult to resist them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by iQUOTE: 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
We keep hammering it on them but they will never listen. If you see the way most of them look down on guys without cars ehn, you will baffle. They be like "I can't date a guy that doesn't drive." shuo! Meanwhile, their papa no even get bicycle. My stupid ex would be passing with her mumu boyfriend that year, she go dey front seat 24hrs dey chill, guy man dey pull am come pass my side. Chai! E pain me die that year. I even swear say I must buy moto. I bought her a BB phone, in less than 2months, dude ditched my BB and gave her Infinix hot. Me sef been dey trip the phone that year based on specification. I come see am for her hand, my head wan scatter. My BB na? She say e don spoil. I no talk. Na that day wey I fear woman. After we broke up na, she went on to tell my friends that the guy has fixed her wedding for June. This is over 4years now, anty never see aboki ring. Right now she's regretting! She thought she was doing me, but she didn't know she was doing herself. All for a meagre amount of "enjoyment" that won't last for eternity!

Now, what I'm trying to say here is that life is not all about material things. Ladies, not all that glitters is gold. Desperation will land you in a sorry situation. Money is not everything.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2018
Nice job... dude deserve some accolades✌

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by KomonSense: 12:00am On Apr 28, 2018
What Funke!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:01am On Apr 28, 2018
Odmic2839:
It's not about guys insulting you ladies, it's just u guys way of life. Almost 99% of you are not ready to date a broke nigga, am not saying a broke nigga who does not have ambition oooo, I mean a guy with visible vision and career but no, all you guys want is all ready made guy. Someone you know nothing about.

shut up.. don't tell her who to date..

if you're broke forget about girls.. when you're made chop and clean mouth ✌

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Preshy561(f): 12:03am On Apr 28, 2018
she's been healed.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by YorubaAssasin: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2018
Okoro pple and love for money sha... chai.. na so dis one don waste danu danu be dat oo.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2018
broke guys please stop derailing this thread angry
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by iykomo0(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
she's been healed.
healed by you abi undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts / Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.