Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (81638 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) / Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Preshy561(f): 6:56am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Malaysian boys.Which car kwanu? Acura, RX330/350 and ES330. That was all I saw when I got into that town.

Anyway, poverty rate is high in this country. The guys go all the way to get the money and the girls attach to these guys to milk a little of that money.
lol,which side did you enter.
there are more cars coming to Owerri everyday. courtsey of g+ guys.

at last statement, it has always been like that.

Owerri guys are something else,the den of Yahoo yahoo.tufia
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:58am On Apr 28, 2018
An active useless voice while taking the video kept saying make una hold am. Make una catch am.
Nobody wan enter wahala and catch the strip naked virus via invisible infra red
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by statistics1(m): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2018
[color=#550000][/color] wat a pity...nay she be healed by God's grace and mercy
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 28, 2018
Finally, chick could have just been high on something and started misbehaving and the person in the car could have chosen to drop her cuz they don't want wahala. Stop being narrow in your thinking.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2018
may be not *here's another angle*......
she reminds me of an ex, if she misbehaves and i
call it quits with her, SHE STRIPS HERSELF STARK
NAKED and attempts to hit the streets.........
she was so drunk in love with me and had
attempted suicide severally cos of me..................
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 28, 2018
Who dey mad dey catwalk grin
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:14am On Apr 28, 2018
Her nyansh dey shine
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by IMASTEX: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Fast money Fast car
Equal fast life
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by pocohantas(f): 7:21am On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,which side did you enter.
there are more cars coming to Owerri everyday. courtsey of g+ guys.

at last statement, it has always been like that.

Owerri guys are something else,the den of Yahoo yahoo.tufia

I don't even know where I entered. I came for a friend's wedding, somewhere in WorldBank or so. I really hate that town, no job...only hotels, fast foods, bars, yahoo boys and runs girls.

How do you even cope there?
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 28, 2018
E be like say she dey do accolade challenge grin
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Diso60090(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2018
See yansh wey she dey cover up since

to day slay queen go market she nor return
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by neeyeesky(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Other Ladies no go still learn from her, all dey need is Rich guy. Am so sorry for her
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by kullozone(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2018
Hahaha!!!
Assuming I dey there, I for fvck her join the madness sef! I'm very happy smiley
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Neoteny(m): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2018
Samsimple:
end time lift. what is wrong with nairaplus in that video dem just dey cover d main obudumantus

They're protecting you...

...from yourself.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Neoteny(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
The babe use style set o grin. See arse grin

On a serious note, she might not be crazy. She might be doing that for spiritual reasons. There is nothing you won't see in a superstitious and religious society like Nigeria. People do all sorts of things based on the instructions of some spiritualists in Nigeria.

They drugged her.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Witnes: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2018
prela:
this one will allow guys the opportunity to insult us again.....
This life.....the evil things people do to make money at all cost
B4 nko
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Shut up.
Are you from imo
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2018
That place does not look like Owerri. Owerri no de speak broken English
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2018
Eaa247:

to complete ur assertion Owerri s undoubtedly d headquarters of yahoo boys in Nigeria. Am from this city I know wat I am talking abt.
No! Lagos is their Headquarters. Have you been to Lagos before? Check the so-called Lagos Big Boys.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by slap1(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2018
innobets:

Here

Thank you.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Preshy561(f): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't even know where I entered. I came for a friend's wedding, somewhere in WorldBank or so. I really hate that town, no job...only hotels, fast foods, bars, yahoo boys and runs girls.

How do you even cope there?
only here for my studies.grin
will soon leave here.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2018
greiboy:
Are you from imo

Not at all. He endorsed the alleged crime, that's why I said "shut up" cheesy
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Jfyzee: 8:13am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Malaysian boys.Which car kwanu? Acura, RX330/350 and ES330. That was all I saw when I got into that town.

Anyway, poverty rate is high in this country. The guys go all the way to get the money and the girls attach to these guys to milk a little of that money.

So you gals are the reason Baba Daura called all the youth lazy.. cheesy

There is God o.. Chai
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Basseybruce: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2018
holuwajaytee:
Olohun maje ki Owo aye Te wa
Amin Oooo!
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Odmic2839(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

shut up.. don't tell her who to date..

if you're broke forget about girls.. when you're made chop and clean mouth ✌
I wish I could know your family background, your sisters, aunties. How large they have been living now? Chop and clean mouth. Not in my dictionary bro. Continue living that rogue lifestyle. You will surely see where it takes you.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Not at all. He endorsed the alleged crime, that's why I said "shut up" cheesy
Alright, I thought you are from Imo state, cheesy although I don't endorse the crime but the way some of this girls insult us broke guys ehn. cry
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Psoul(m): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2018
prela:
this one will allow guys the opportunity to insult us again.....
This life.....the evil things people do to make money at all cost

Yeah...u are correct my dear.
The evil things women do to make money at all cost.
They will break the heart of on guy that love them so much and start rolling with one big money ritual guy like dat.
Women...Tufiakwa.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Odmic2839(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2018
DogCynophile:
Lmao....they won't listen
yes ooo dear, I pray 4 quick recovery for her.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Tobycharles: 8:33am On Apr 28, 2018
Won finally get e!
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by rainylad(f): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2018
Odmic2839:
It's not about guys insulting you ladies, it's just u guys way of life. Almost 99% of you are not ready to date a broke nigga, am not saying a broke nigga who does not have ambition oooo, I mean a guy with visible vision and career but no, all you guys want is all ready made guy. Someone you know nothing about.

You guys keep saying'date broke niggah' like they are saints,dont broke niggah use ladies for rituals to become rich too??..or werent the so-called ritualists once poor themselves??..

I see these as Nigerian men losing all sense of what it is to be human with an iota of principle..more like devilish and diabolical savages if you ask me..

The way i see this rituals of men using females,..Lesbianism may increase astronomically for ladies those who are not religious if this trend by you guys continues unabated...You will still be the ones to cry and rant on cyberdpace,but dont say you were not warned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.