Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (81631 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) / Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2018
Jfyzee:

So you gals are the reason Baba Daura called all the youth lazy.. cheesy There is God o.. Chai

We all want the good things of life.
How we go about achieving it, is where the difference lies.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2018
Odmic2839:
I wish I could know your family background, your sisters, aunties. How large they have been living now? Chop and clean mouth. Not in my dictionary bro. Continue living that rogue lifestyle. You will surely see where it takes you.

only broke guys say stupid stuffs like this..

if you know the way naija girls treat guys when they're broke then you ain't supposed to be moved by my statement.

when you're made, chop and clean mouth!
any guy that does otherwise is a mugu
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by vizkiz: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Once a Nigerian man is being nice to me, I become very suspicious...
Wicked people undecided undecided

Someone can not even toast a pretty woman again cry
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by princfred(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2018
Somebody cannot mad in peace abi? Is it una madness? End time video.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by pocohantas(f): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:

Someone can not even toast a pretty woman again cry

But look at the comments. Everyone has immediately concluded she followed those guys out of greed. Leaving no room for other options.

Most of them want something from you.
You will be very lucky, it isn't your life they want grin
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by princfred(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:
I'm a lady and I know my worth, I can never date a broke guy. I only roll with rich guyz.

They never even chee chumchin cheesy

Baby, where are you, come and pick me, I'm with my friends grin
Na so. You know them well.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by vizkiz: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

But look at the comments. Everyone has immediately concluded she followed those guys out of greed. Leaving no room for other options.

Most of them want something from you.
You will be very lucky, it isn't your life they want grin

Like someone said, there could have been a million possibilities leading to that scene (the video).

She is probably suffering from mental illness or some sort of spell. Everything is not ritual related.

That aside, can you blame them? The rate at which we see/hear/read disheartening things about these so call "Yahoo guys" and their activities. People can only presume she was "used" by one of those guys

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Odmic2839(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

only broke guys say stupid stuffs like this..

if you know the way naija girls treat guys when they're broke then you ain't supposed to be moved by my statement.

when you're made, chop and clean mouth!
any guy that does otherwise is a mugu
minister for chop and clean mouth. I dove my cap for you. Continue. I won't agree with you totally on girls treating broke niggas anyhow. Do you know how some girls have jilted alot of this girls also when they stood by them during their trail and error. Bros d good girls are still out there don't have that motive of chop and clean mouth it won't help you in anyway.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Odmic2839(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2018
rainylad:

You guys keep saying'date broke niggah' like they are saints,dont broke niggah use ladies for rituals to become rich too??..or werent the so-called ritualists once poor themselves??..

I see these as Nigerian men losing all sense of what it is to be human with an iota of principle..more like devilish and diabolical savages if you ask me..

The way i see this rituals of men using females,..Lesbianism may increase astronomically for ladies those who are not religious if this trend by you guys continues unabated...You will still be the ones to cry and rant on cyberdpace,but dont say you were not warned.
I reason with you dear but like said earlier date a guy with visiable vision. Some girls are impatient in all ramifications. They just want it to happen overnoght. In addition there is no sane Lady or guy in a relationship that won't know what a guy or Lady can do when you are together for more than a month. You should be able to study your partner that just d logic dear
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by judgedredd22(m): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Apina:
Another one bites the dust grin

but finally the babe body set die sha! cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Harmoony(f): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2018
Drnice2:
They are brainy more than you thought, but at that moment lost their senses. I decided to check ur pic to ascertain ur comment, u slay too which implies that slay queens are?

I'm not, don't suggest that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2018
prela:
this one will allow guys the opportunity to insult us again.....
This life.....the evil things people do to make money at all cost

Before Nko! Infact I will send the insults with POST OFFICE.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2018
Harmoony:

I'm not, don't suggest that.

I doff my Cap for you oh ! This is not ass kissing But you are truly Fineee.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by kushme: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2018
prela:
this one will allow guys the opportunity to insult us again.....
This life.....the evil things people do to make money at all cost

Not again, Is every thing competition or we vs them all the time? .. Most times, this kind of mindset makes one not to feel the sense of humanity first before our beliefs, race, gender, brotherhood, sisterhood, religion and what have you..

Why don't you proffer a solution miss/mrs opportunity to insult us..
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by ibkkk(f): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2018
BabbanBura:

Obviously she is one of those 'queens' on nairaland that are littering every thread with broke guys this broke guys that. Now we go get small rest say one of them don kolo before their nairaland e-recruits will garner the muscles to show themselves here. E fit be that highqueen sef - those gals go do anything as long as ego is involved- bunch of lazy asses.

BabbanBura shocked

Dem go soon ban you.
Must you mention names?
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Jfyzee: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

We all want the good things of life.
How we go about achieving it, is where the difference lies.

Absolutely.. can see while you're the President of the Association of Milkers Club West Africa Branch... hmmmcheesy
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
iQUOTE:
We keep hammering it on them but they will never listen. If you see the way most of them look down on guys without cars ehn, you will baffle. They be like "I can't date a guy that doesn't drive." shuo! Meanwhile, their papa no even get bicycle. My stupid ex would be passing with her mumu boyfriend that year, she go dey front seat 24hrs dey chill, guy man dey pull am come pass my side. Chai! E pain me die that year. I even swear say I must buy moto. I bought her a BB phone, in less than 2months, dude ditched my BB and gave her Infinix hot. Me sef been dey trip the phone that year based on specification. I come see am for her hand, my head wan scatter. My BB na? She say e don spoil. I no talk. Na that day wey I fear woman. After we broke up na, she went on to tell my friends that the guy has fixed her wedding for June. This is over 4years now, anty never see aboki ring. Right now she's regretting! She thought she was doing me, but she didn't know she was doing herself. All for a meagre amount of "enjoyment" that won't last for eternity!

Now, what I'm trying to say here is that life is not all about material things. Ladies, not all that glitters is gold. Desperation will land you in a sorry situation. Money is not everything.

Most young ladies feel very entitled wen d Are in relationships. Are you going to blame them? Der most wear the latest hair on their watery brain.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Someone will now tell me to pity this one. Voracious unam ikot. Abeg let me eat my biscuit as a lazy Nigerian yoot.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Gkemz: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Fear that state called Imo. The name is synonymous to all bad omen including gboys, fraudsters
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by peacengine(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2018
Thinz are happening in diz life sha
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Admin401:

Take it easy when insulting your family. Your father especially, he's done so much to raise you.
I hope you were not on some cheap drugs when you said that to yourself? Sorry o. Enter yaba left for recuperation. F@ggot!
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
koyyes:

I hope you were not on some cheap drugs when you said that to yourself? Sorry o. Enter yaba left for recuperation. F@ggot!

Oh NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAH
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by fajob: 4:40pm On May 01, 2018
lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com.

1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts / Yahoo Boys Killed Dagan Laetitia Naankang, Burnt Her Body - Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.