Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) (81637 Views)

Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) / Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Harmoony(f): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2018
embarassed embarassed
Slay queen without brains.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Chepos1(m): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2018
It can only happen in the LAND OF THE RISING SUN lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Preshy561(f): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
healed by you abi undecided
The recent picture I saw now just confirmed it.
I'm based in Owerri mbok.undecided
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Preshy561(f): 12:08am On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
healed by you abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by pocohantas(f): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Nice job... dude deserve some accolades✌

Shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by blessedmum3(f): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
The babe use style set o grin. See arse grin

On a serious note, she might not be crazy. She might be doing that for spiritual reasons. There is nothing you won't see in a superstitious and religious society like Nigeria. People do all sorts of things based on the instructions of some spiritualists in Nigeria.
u jux said my mind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 28, 2018
NifemiKolade:
Lord have mercy on us. ��
Na Lord send am? Just take the Lord out of this.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:17am On Apr 28, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:17am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Shut up.

who're you referring to because I can't remember quoting or mentioning you undecided
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:18am On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

maybe it's not real.. I pray she doesn't get healed

hehehe.. Benz or nothing cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Preshy561(f): 12:20am On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

maybe it's not real.. I pray she doesn't get healed

hehehe.. Benz or nothing cool
it's real,she's been healed. bad news for Yahoo boys. God is great.cool
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Preshy561(f): 12:21am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Shut up.
he's fellow g+
but the girl is healed now. She has gotten herself.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Puth22(m): 12:21am On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari why?
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 28, 2018
mistercharles:
Den dey use jass o...once they approach you, it becomes difficult to resist them.
I know but real bad girls know their tricks. That's why we emphasize on self-control.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

it's real,she's been healed.
bad news for Yahoo boys.
God is great.cool

we'll meet her again

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Cutehector(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Is it not the same hustling guys that use their mothers for rituals?
The other day, one was caught trying to use his nephew, nephew ooo! Biko we are too wicked in this part of the world.

Once a Nigerian man is being nice to me, I become very suspicious...
Wicked people undecided undecided

There is no evidence that she was even dropped by a guy. Too much sensational headlines these days. One has to be careful all the same.
who did this to you

8 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 28, 2018
Harmoony:
embarassed embarassed
Slay queen without brains.
They are brainy more than you thought, but at that moment lost their senses. I decided to check ur pic to ascertain ur comment, u slay too which implies that slay queens are?

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 28, 2018
Drnice2:
I know but real bad girls know their tricks. That's why we emphasize on self-control.

What is "their trick" please explain.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 12:34am On Apr 28, 2018
this ones brain has Ben exchanged for something else....
ladies be contented with what u have..hustle for your own Money legitimately

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 28, 2018
koyyes:
99.9 % of males currently viewing this. They will then self-service over the unfortunate mad woman. Africans are cursed.

Take it easy when insulting your family. Your father especially, he's done so much to raise you.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 28, 2018
Admin401:

What is "their trick" please explain.
Their Modus Operandi, Bro. Meet typical bad girls, they will tell u. those ones wey no care if u be stunch, them no dey talk much na action them believe. no ask me, go owerri ask dem.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 28, 2018
Drnice2:
Their Modus Operandi, Bro. Meet typical bad girls, they will tell u. those ones wey no care if u be stunch, them no dey talk much na action them believe. no ask me, go owerri ask dem.

You mean the girls also carry their own juju? I'm no where near nigeria btw.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 28, 2018
Admin401:

You mean the girls also carry their own juju? I'm no where near nigeria btw.
Yea! A Kinda. Or you wan join them ni?
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by pocohantas(f): 12:55am On Apr 28, 2018
Cutehector:
who did this to you

One has to be very careful around you lots.
110% defense should be put up.

Because when my story reach NL, you won't ask this question. Na to call me slay queen. Wicked country filled with wicked heartless people... undecided undecided

Preshy561:

he's fellow g+

but the girl is healed now.
She has gotten herself.

LOL. Is theupsetgyal now a guy?
How did you know she has been healed?
What actually happened?

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Cutehector(m): 1:00am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

One has to be very careful around you lots.
110% defense should be put up.

Because when my story reach NL, you won't ask this question. Na to call me slay queen. Wicked country filled with wicked heartless people... undecided undecided

sweetie you can't be 100percent careful..
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by SweetJoystick(m): 1:03am On Apr 28, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
The babe use style set o grin. See arse grin

On a serious note, she might not be crazy. She might be doing that for spiritual reasons. There is nothing you won't see in a superstitious and religious society like Nigeria. People do all sorts of things based on the instructions of some spiritualists in Nigeria.
You are right, she seems to be even covering her face with her hands being that she is aware that she is being recorded. Wetin concern mad person with camera?

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Is it not the same hustling guys that use their mothers for rituals?
The other day, one was caught trying to use his nephew, nephew ooo! Biko we are too wicked in this part of the world.

Once a Nigerian man is being nice to me, I become very suspicious...
Wicked people undecided undecided

There is no evidence that she was even dropped by a guy. Too much sensational headlines these days. One has to be careful all the same.

no ritual - simply some drugs kicking in late, or maybe on time
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by pocohantas(f): 1:14am On Apr 28, 2018
oyb:

no ritual - simply some drugs kicking in late, or maybe on time

That's possible too. The rate at which youths are abusing drugs these days, it's scary. Bloggers won't like to explore this possibility, not sensational enough.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:16am On Apr 28, 2018
Some ladies don't want to learn from history at all.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by focus7: 1:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Igbos money ritual on display.
Re: Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) by BuzChi(m): 1:29am On Apr 28, 2018
Paulinus1:
Lol Ladies nowadays no get shame some are as cheap as #5 note
By mentioning money, are you implying if its a lot of cash for her body, a lady can take a risk?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Teacher Caught Having Sex With Underage Schoolgirl As Harrison Gwamnishu Reacts / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.