Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public (4147 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Emeikus: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
From smashing his car, dumping his car in the pool, burning his house, pouring him acid and going out with his boss, ladies have been known to take rash decisions during a breakup.

Well, this lady got it coming and it didn't end pretty well, while most guys who couldn't handle rejection get booed for behaving like babies, you would wonder what people would say about this lady.

If you were wondering what she did, don't worry, we got it here on video for you to watch or download for free.

The lady's reaction was not only hilarious, but also should be a warning to all men out there who underestimate ladies around the world.

Check Out Her Reaction Here https://freedownloadshall..com/2018/04/video-check-out-what-this-lady-did.html
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by IwillSucced(m): 12:43am On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by hardbody: 5:49am On Apr 29, 2018
Chai....this world is wicked ooo.

Very nice video

Abeg make person wey watch am summarise for me

3 Likes

Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Essentials1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
hardbody:

Very nice video

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
hardbody:

Very nice video

lol psycho
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Essentials1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
lol psycho
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by MensCabal(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
I'd appreciate it if someone summaries the video here angry
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Leagoo: 9:15pm On May 03, 2018
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Emeikus: 10:03pm On May 03, 2018
greyham:
I'd appreciate it if someone summaries the video here angry
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by IwillSucced(m): 11:04pm On May 03, 2018
Omo make I drop here
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Emeikus: 9:05pm On May 04, 2018
IwillSucced:
Omo make I drop here
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Leagoo: 11:50pm On May 04, 2018
Can't stop laughing over here grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by MensCabal(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2018
Leagoo:
Can't stop laughing over here grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Shugarlord213: 3:20pm On May 05, 2018
La click la bend angry
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Newbeginnings(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2018
Someone please summarize it for me
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Humchi(m): 7:13pm On May 05, 2018
This is really sad.
Who should we blame?
The boy or the girl?
Blaming won't even return the damaged items..
The truth is that we should learn not to hurt one another's heart, if you know you wouldn't remain faithful to ur partner, don't get together in the first place..

And for the girl, i won't say what she did was immature or stupid...
I won't judge her, what she did is the power of anger and pain..
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Emeikus: 11:15pm On May 08, 2018
Humchi:
This is really sad.
Who should we blame?
The boy or the girl?
Blaming won't even return the damaged items..
The truth is that we should learn not to hurt one another's heart, if you know you wouldn't remain faithful to ur partner, don't get together in the first place..

And for the girl, i won't say what she did was immature or stupid...
I won't judge her, what she did is the power of anger and pain..
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Emeikus: 11:48pm On May 08, 2018
Newbeginnings:
Someone please summarize it for me
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by IwillSucced(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2018
booked
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by TheNigerianMan: 9:41pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Josh64(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2018
We don't like clicking on links that leaves nairaland.
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by MensCabal(m): 11:39pm On May 09, 2018
Josh64:
like nairaland.
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Newbeginnings(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2018
tops
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by TheNigerianMan: 8:49pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Andyibest: 9:40pm On May 10, 2018
tip
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by IwillSucced(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Newbeginnings(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Video: Check Out What This Lady Did After A Guy Rejected Her In Public by Theoan: 12:11am On May 12, 2018
for real

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To Fake A Correct Recharge Card Pin? / Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker / I Couldn’t Believe There Are Guys Who’s Dick Has Not Be Sucked By A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.