Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker (4169 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / Photo: 18-year-old Wife Kills Husband For Disturbing Her Of Sex / How Can I Chase Away This Naughty Girl Frequenting My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by GrahamBrown: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Youths in Alagbado area of Lagos state tackled a preacher who stormed their community to preach in the early hours of Monday.

He mounted a speaker and started preaching when some residents trooped out to chase him away for noise pollution.

They asked him to leave with his speaker because he was constituting a nuisance, but he tried to stand his ground.

In a video making the rounds online, the youths then packed his speaker and microphone with the aim of forcing him to leave their neighbourhood.

One of the young men said that it was the noise from his speaker that woke them up in the morning as they did not like the fact that he deprived them of sleep.

Watch the video below:

https://www.allgistroom.com/youth-chase-away-preacher-for-disturbing-their-sleep-with-loud-speaker/

3 Likes

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by SUPERPACK: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin For my street here for Enugu na around 6 early morning preacher with mic dey wake people like morning alarm. Enter bus still same preaching wahala if you talk them go call you Antichrist.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good one...that's noise pollution all in the name of an imaginary creature..

7 Likes

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by pretydiva(f): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Following...
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by gasparpisciotta: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Who are you referring as an imaginary creature?

4 Likes

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by temitope27(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dem suppose break that speaker

2 Likes

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by lordm(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lol
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by vastolord4(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Justifiably justifiable..

1 Like

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by Bluezy13(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gradually...

1 Like

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Who are you referring as an imaginary creature?
Of course the lifeless thing y'all claim to serve..

1 Like

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by bewla(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
G
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by gasparpisciotta: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Of course the lifeless thing y'all claim to serve..

Which one in particular?
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Which one in particular?
The one you serve and his colleague.. grin
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by Sukkyy2010: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You just like to always embarrass yourself with your foolishness and mental inefficacy.

7 Likes

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sukkyy2010:

My stupid mother is foolish.
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by Sukkyy2010: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by gasparpisciotta: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I serve Jehovah God, the maker of heaven and of the earth through Jesus Christ, the son of Mary.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

I serve Jehovah God, the maker of heaven and of the earth through Jesus Christ, the son of Mary.
Of course he's the imaginary creature here.. undecided
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by scottyoloye(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Even the philosophers agreed that there is a "supreme being" and here you are displaying your ignorance. Mind you, your intelligence is Imaginary so, work towards making it a reality.

For those who believe they can preach the gospel by erecting loudspeakers in the early hours of the morning, what they are oblivious of is the fact that it ends up getting people annoyed thereby creating a form of temporary unwillingness to listen.

3 Likes

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
scottyoloye:

Even the philosophers agreed that there is a "supreme being" and here you are displaying your ignorance. Mind you, your intelligence is Imaginary so, work towards making it a reality.
Philosopher don't represent philosophers..get that into your skull.. grin

Your God is lifeless and an imaginary creature..prove me wrong or shut up.. grin

1 Like

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by gasparpisciotta: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Of course he's the imaginary creature here.. undecided

How would you say that God is imaginary?

There are written evidences of God and there are signs of His existence all around you.

How will you feel several thousand years later one kid says you are imaginary?
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by scottyoloye(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Philosopher don't represent philosophers..get that into your skull.. grin

Your God is lifeless and an imaginary creature..prove me wrong or shut up.. grin

Even you can't prove yourself right so, how do you expect to prove you wrong?

Like I stated earlier, make your intelligence a reality because it's imaginary.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

How would you say that God is imaginary?

There are written evidences of God and there are signs of His existence all around you.

How will you feel several thousand years later one kid says you are imaginary?

Let me ask you this is Lord of The Rings evidence for Sauron? Are Spider-Man comics evidence for Spider-Man living in NYC? Are John Wick movies evidence for John Wick?
No of course not...

Evidence has to be testable...verifiable..demonstrable..concrete..and supportive of something to count as actual evidence...Mere books..myths..legends..etc do not count as evidence for something...Many of the stuff the Bible mentions have been proven to be false like Noah’s flood and all...

There really is no reasoning to take the Bible as evidence of anything other than the Bible itself...It’s a book full of unsupported assertions and falsifiable claims...
You can enjoy it as a work of mythology but you shouldn’t take it seriously... grin

2 Likes

Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
scottyoloye:

Even you can't prove yourself right so, how do you expect to prove you wrong?

Like I stated earlier, make your intelligence a reality because it's imaginary.
The onus is on ya cos ya quoted me saying blah blah blah about your lifeless god without bringing no single proof of his existence..

I can bring hundreds of his inexistence if you prove to me that he does exist.. cheesy
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by gasparpisciotta: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let me ask you this is Lord of The Rings evidence for Sauron? Are Spider-Man comics evidence for Spider-Man living in NYC? Are John Wick movies evidence for John Wick?
No of course not...

Evidence has to be testable...verifiable..demonstrable..concrete..and supportive of something to count as actual evidence...Mere books..myths..legends..etc do not count as evidence for something...Many of the stuff the Bible mentions have been proven to be false like Noah’s flood and all...

There really is no reasoning to take the Bible as evidence of anything other than the Bible itself...It’s a book full of unsupported assertions and falsifiable claims...
You can enjoy it as a work of mythology but you shouldn’t take it seriously... grin

A man called Stan Lee created characters for comic book called Marvel comics in the 60s.
Spiderman, Hulk, Iron man, Captain America, guardian of the galaxy etc.

They are all fictitious superheroes.

However, there have been hard, physically explicit evidences of Bible stories
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

A man called Stan Lee created a comic book called Marvel comics in the 60s.
Spiderman, Hulk, Iron man, Captain America, guardian of the galaxy etc.

They are all fictitious superheroes
Same as your bible book..those who wrote it are all fictitious superheroes.. grin
It’s unsurprising that a book which is a 4th century CE compilation of many different documents written by perhaps several hundred different..and virtually all unknown authors over a period from the 8th century BCE to the early 2nd century CE contains many contradictions...

The Bible is nothing more than a collection of allegorical tales...in other words..fictional stories which conveyed a moral or spiritual message based on the beliefs of the people for whom it was intended at the time it was written.. grin

Bet you can't give a single evidence of the Bible being a true book and that all that was recorded are true.. undecided
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by gasparpisciotta: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same as your bible book..those who wrote it are all fictitious superheroes.. grin
It’s unsurprising that a book which is a 4th century CE compilation of many different documents written by perhaps several hundred different..and virtually all unknown authors over a period from the 8th century BCE to the early 2nd century CE contains many contradictions...

The Bible is nothing more than a collection of allegorical tales...in other words..fictional stories which conveyed a moral or spiritual message based on the beliefs of the people for whom it was intended at the time it was written.. grin

Bet you can't give a single evidence of the Bible being a true book and that all that was recorded are true.. undecided

The state of Isreal, Iraq, Syria, Egypt are filled with evidences.
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

The state of Isreal, Iraq, Syria, Egypt are filled with evidences.

Then provide a credible evidence now.. grin
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by LUAN(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=114636857]
It’s unsurprising that a book which is a 4th century CE compilation of many different documents written by perhaps several hundred different..and virtually all unknown authors over a period from the 8th century BCE [/b]to the early 2nd century [b]CE contains many contradictions...

What is the meaning of the bolded abbreviation?
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by gasparpisciotta: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then provide a credible evidence now.. grin

The old Jerusalem wall where the holy of holies was built popularly called the wailing wall-The book of Nehemiah 1:3-4
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

The old Jerusalem wall where the holy of holies was built popularly called the wailing wall-The book of Nehemiah 1:3-4
Ooh you mean you ain't gat no evidence outside the scripture to make your point clear? grin

In simple term you can't prove to me that your bible is not some fictitious FOLKTALE? shocked grin
Re: Youth Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep With Loud Speaker by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=LUAN post=114637694][/quote]
BCE:BEFORE CHRIST ERA
CE:CHRIST ERA.. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Wants A Child With Me. / Our Image As A Country Has Been Tarnished (pics) / Is It Such A Big Deal To Walk Up To A Random Person And Politely Ask For Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.