Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Ned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ned (549 Views)

Finally Regina Daniels Is Pregnant. Uncle Ned I Dey Hail Oh (photos) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Do The Ballet Dance At Her Magazine Launch / How Our Family Driver Dis-v!rg!ned Me, Turned Me Into Nymphomaniac … (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ned by ebube123: 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hi guys, am having this particular problem of getting a good girl that will love me geniuely. I don't know if its possible to get a girl that can be with me without putting money first.
I have been trying my best to get a good woman that can be my girlfriend and possibly my wife in the future.
Yes am very good at toasting girls and have been able to get many of them but it didn't just work, all the girls I got are too money conscious which I hate with passion, mind you am not a stingy man but my problem is just that I want a woman that can be independent, industrious and working for her money instead of depending on her man for her upkeep. Remember am not going for her body, I just want someone I can be very serious with and possibly be my wify as Obi is not getting younger any longer. The last one I dated pushed me out because of over demanding, could you imagined she wanted me to pay her house rent as if am her father, I hate spending unnecessarily to girls that don't have nothing to offer accept her body, am saying this because my sisters don't depend on men to survive and I always make sure they don't do such. I can't just see myself paying a woman's bill just because I love her, I think relationship suppose to be a mutual stuff. PLEASE I NEED A GOOD LOOKING, God FEARING, HARDWORKING WOMAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. Am a business man and base in Abuja. Please interested lady should dim me here. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A Couple Posing Naked In The Presence Of Their Baby Has Raised Br / Write One Long Word That You Know. See Who Knows It. Pls Not Two. / It's Happiness /peace!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.