Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? (19873 Views)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by madgoat(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
mzpetit:
The last time I cried was few days back when I got a regret mail from Qatar Airways. It was so unfortunate I couldn't get the job I applied for.That was too deep it got be shaky but what do I know? well,I'm getting over it already.better days ahead.

If you really cried because of that, then you really deserved that regret letter. undecided Smmmhhhh
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by Dafreeguy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yuneehk:
I'm as fit as a fiddle. Thanks
Am glad to hear that. thank God

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
bidak:
Last time I cried abi ??
I cry any and every time I cut onions

Guy u funny die, over funny dey worry you
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by tartar9(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Reading this thread and seeing how rarely people cry made me cry.But God is my strength

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by rallymento(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Albinoflash:
Once i remember how i wasted six years in school without a cert and now i have to go back at 27,i just feel like my world has ended already.i just cry every time am in my room and nobody around
Cheer up bro, at least you have a second chance to try... Learn from your past and forge ahead...God will see you through..

10 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by ladygudhead(f): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Albinoflash:
Once i remember how i wasted six years in school without a cert and now i have to go back at 27,i just feel like my world has ended already.i just cry every time am in my room and nobody around
Hhaaaaa...it is well with you dear. Keep hope alive. Be grateful for what you have,always tell God this. Look 4 something in your life to say 'thank you' to God for(there are many). May God recover those years back for you.

6 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by NwaOhafia: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
If this question was ask at quora.com, i would av answer it but since its nairaland, its a NO. To much immature adult
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by pxjosh(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
mzpetit:
The last time I cried was few days back when I got a regret mail from Qatar Airways. It was so unfortunate I couldn't get the job I applied for.That was too deep it got be shaky but what do I know? well,I'm getting over it already.better days ahead.
Ignore that mad goat that replied you with trash. Don't worry there are better days ahead. A time will come you'd look back at all you've been through and just smile like this cheesy

9 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by etenyong(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
BIXYBABE:
march 6 of this year. When my granpa died at d age of 122. It really pains me because he's d one taking care of me from birth till now. Even when everybody rejected me including my parents. Wat makes me cry is dat I was unable to take care of him due to financial issue. But I promise to make his memories be remembered.
I know the tears has gone by now. I wish him eternal rest. What's make ur parents reject you? Whatever it is, have hope in God. I wish you well

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
June 2012 when my ex left me officially and April 2017 when I lost my uncle to Boko Haram

4 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by ladygudhead(f): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
tartar9:
Reading this thread and seeing how rarely people cry made me cry.But God is my strength
Isn't it good that they rarely cry? May God wipe your tears and make the remaining part of your life be full of smiles and laughter...*smiles*

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by Donbigi2(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Last time I almost cried was
This yr. first time sars arrested me. Threw me in their bus. After a lot of begging (they searched my phone oo)
I almost ran mental cos I know I don’t have money and my mom too didn’t have.( We just d manage). I mistook them for public transpor going to Orji.
They told me. you wan go orji? You go, go orji today. Funny enough , they dropped me at orji
One shouted: oya run!
See old man like me the run

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by anyimontana(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
madgoat:

You be proper mumu i swear grin
i bind and cast..lol
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by mekuso89(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Last year when I taught about my life going back and back
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by EloquentJoy(f): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
When I lost my dad
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by sevenhundred(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
l Cried when i lost my son .......... am Still Crying..

5 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
Crying good for your health according to the reseach,cry good for every normal human been,but make sure you cry with your friend or your family member.don't cry only you,i do cry every week without reason.that is why i'm healthy.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by omotolly22(f): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
2 week ago when I was heartbroken, and was scamed of all the money I have been saving

6 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by ikevictor: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
When I realized my mission in this life...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by czarina(f): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
Julius444:
I haven't had a reason to cry, my family often regard me as heartless or someone without emotion but just last week my younger sister was having a surgery and I was with her in the theater, as the doctors were operating on her, cutting her and digging inside her with all the blood, men I didn't cry just after some time, my sister said she's feeling cold during the surgery and she started vibrating on the operating table and she didn't have energy to cry out, loads of tears were rolling down her eyes and she stretched her hands. The doctor called me and said it's like she wants to hold your hand, seeing her in that nature, I just want to say SORRY and tears rolled down my face. I couldn't say the word out.

It was so painful hut is good now.

May we not have cause to share a sorrowful tears
hows your sister? Hope she's better now?

5 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by czarina(f): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
sevenhundred:
l Cried when i lost my son .......... am Still Crying..
really sorry about your son, Hoping you find solace in knowing he's in a better place without pain. (Sorry if you're not a Christian and hoping you find strength in whatever/whoever you believe in)

4 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by noble2faith(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Having gone through all comments, some reasons re touching while some re rib cracker.

The last time I cried was three months back when the news about death of one of my course mates came to my hearing.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by Dyt(f): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
HITTED:

Or when you threw the ring back at him.

Remember? wink

Nope
I don't regret when I do it
Shrugs
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ifakiland:
was new-year eve, hooked up with this big soft ass girl.....the pvssy engulfed my deek, and while cumming hard inside her tears dropped my eyes, this pvssy is championship.

Trash. Trash. Trash.

6 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by sirpedro(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Everytime;depre*****
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by OLUWAcypris1(f): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
still cried some hours ago

I lost my hero DonBobes to the cold arms of death
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by abbeynism(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
4th of April 2016, when i lost my wife barely 4 months after our wedding.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Everyday. I cry everyday.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
abbeynism:
4th of April 2016, when i lost my wife barely 4 months after our wedding.

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Cried And What Made You To Cry? by Eagba(m): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
blackaxe78:
Went to a party and was not served food despite coming ahead of scheduled time
same shit happened to me when i was little went to church and they shared food from the front n stop before my seat. Same thing happened from the back. I almost cried. Now if i'm going to an occasion, i eat enough before going and form porch when i get there

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A First Time Mother Looking For A Good Hospital And Baby Stuff / Today Is My Birthday. Celebrate With Me (pictures) / Who Ought To Name A Child ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.