Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

"How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After (40168 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture / Ibinabo Fiberesima Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Gown; Lady Criticises Her Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by doyinbaby(f): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2018
I pray the surajj can by the mercy of God forgive this woman completely...,..... I know it is painful to lose a loved one.......but they for the sake of God forgive her..,..,.. it is well
Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by bamoski(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Nigerians are unforgiving demons.

She should just move on with her life

1 Like

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by Platinumay(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2018
That is how some idiots will be doing fast and furious on the road because they are driving one super efficient car forgetting other road users with their small cars. Most of her story are lies. No court will drag an accident case for more than 10 years if what she said is actually true.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 28, 2018
No matter what happened and who should and should not be blamed, I feel for both parties, especially, the late Doctor's family. I pray there will be a sudden twist of events that will bring total healing to both sides.
Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by Akaujaa(m): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2018
So it took Ibinabo Fabresima 12 whole years to speak up on the incident? I refuse to be gullible. If not for her political ambition, she would have wickedly remained silent forever without remorse. This is how they play on the sensibilities of our youth who in turn buy their stories and swallow it hook, line and sinker.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by Sicillian: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2018
bamoski:
Nigerians are unforgiving demons.

She should just move on with her life
I hope you will be so forgiving if it has been ur broda or sister... hypocrite

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by Ego2(f): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2018
it is so sad and unfortunate that in this part of the world whatever stain or misdeeds committed unintentionally can't be forgotten or forgiving.
Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by Mynd44: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2018
doyinbaby:
I pray the surajj can by the mercy of God forgive this woman completely...,..... I know it is painful to lose a loved one.......but they for the sake of God forgive her..,..,.. it is well
This is not a case of the Surajs. This is a State Vs Ibinapo case.

The Surajs were not the ones that dragged her to court so she should stop dragging them in her comments.

It is bad enough she killed their bread winner

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by mudiana(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2018
Who come dey lie for this story now. She said she was unconscious and taken to d hospital, anoda story said she took d car papers nd ran away. Somebody that flew so high nd landed on anoda car should have been knocked out from that impact especially if the rider was a woman who according to the story was said to be drunk. I guess somebody helped her cover her tracks while she was taken to the hospital if you ask me. Wat do I even know, I no dey dere when e happen.

6 Likes

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by asawanathegreat(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2018
So what do we do to u now because the law must take its course.
Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by mhisbliss(f): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2018
Yankiss:
Overspeeding kills. She shall have learnt her lesson. But that cannot bring back the dead. cry cry
Bad grammar also kills
Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by evexx1(f): 7:40am On Apr 28, 2018
Aww I feel sorry for her. sad

So touching! But it shouldn't have taken her 12years to speak up, because it somehow seems convenient now.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by Churchillbanks(m): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2018
I'm sorry buh is it just me .... Cus I'm beginning to feel this is a story line.
Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by Kimy97(f): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2018
Fast and furious
Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by Ego2(f): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2018
Sicillian:
I hope you will be so forgiving if it has happened to ur broda or sister... hypocrite
we don't pray for such buh what is done is done so should we kill her?

if your ans is yes lemme ask you this should I also kill the doctors and nurses who watch my mum die without doing the needful?

1 Like

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by ednut1(m): 7:46am On Apr 28, 2018
Linus.
Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by Churchillbanks(m): 7:46am On Apr 28, 2018
martineverest:
u killed him 'accidentally' and ran away

stupid woman..
No mind ha ... Make she dey talk tales by moon light undecided

1 Like

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
Awww……touching but……the reason we have a justice system is that every angle is observed.

The beauty of the justice system is also that technical officials, witnesses and everyone are called to hear their bit before a judgement is given and here are the facts in her case

"The speed that skipped and flipped a jeep over the road demarcation will be considered ‘Reckless and Endangerment‘ because the VIO dept checked the jeep brakes, the engine and all the mechanical and electrical of the jeep but the result shows nothing wrong with the jeep and confirm that the accident as due to ‘OVER SPEEDING‘ in which the result was on record"

Does She take the courts for jokers? How will a car jump over a road divider and you claim you were not over-speeding?

"After the accident, Ibinabo left the scene of the accident without checking for any survivors, she took the license plate and registration out of the car and fled from the scene, that was considered “HIT AND RUN”. The people at the scene of the accident recognized her as Ibinabo Febresima, and stated she was drunk.”Driving Under Influence” of whatever she had "

Muliple witnesses confirm that she left the scene by herself and removed the car plates. They named her and testified to this

"The State Department of Transportation has to use the VIN number to locate the Owner of the jeep, in which the owner was Daniel Wilson. That was my very first time of hearing the name of Ibinabo Febresima. The Doctor died at the scene of the accident because the jeep was on top of the Honda accord driven by him and they couldn’t save him on time because of the seat belt and the weight of the jeep, the brother and the other family friend in that car had survived. Did she know the state of mind and the emotional instability of the people involved in that accident up till now, Ibinabo has never been in a Comma. "

Her jeep was so high in the air, it jumped over a read divider and landed on another car. The last time I saw this was "fast and the furious"
She wants to argue that she has been depressed, thibk of the family, the patient, what the country lost.

"After all the evidences against her, with the result of the VIO by the State department of Transportation, The DPP office took over and charged her to court and she hired Festus Keyamo in which after reviewing the case he withdrew by saying he cannot represent her because it’s a bad case.

Even lawyers stayed away from her case cos they knew it was hopeless

She said and l quote “I CAN’T DO THAT, BECAUSE IS GOING TO DAMAGE MY CAREER” what an ego, she cannot apologize publicly, I feel like kicking her ass. She’s worried about her stupid career, What happened to the career of the Doctor, who happened to be a ‘MEDICAL DIRECTOR AND THE HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL REHABILITATION MEDICINE AT GENERAL HOSPITAL LAGOS.

This part is just lovely. Very lovely

Taken from an interview with Dr. Giwa's sister. https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/03/read-late-dr-suraj-giwas-sisters-open-letter-on-ibinabo-fiberesimas-sentence/

All in all, instead of appealing for public sympathy, allow the supreme court give judgement and we can finally close this.

But Ibinabo should know that contesting for public office in light of this is terrible for optics. Surely her handlers cant be that insensitive to put her up to this and her endorsing it even before the supreme court gives judgement is just a show of insensitivity

When people say overspeeding in Nigeria I laugh.. do we have speed limits in Nigeria. Show me 5 roads besides some highways that have road signs displaying speed limits.

Nigeria is a dead country... the family should hold the government accountable

1 Like

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by Flaghouse1: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2018
LagosismyHome:
Sadly Ibinabo is trying to rewrite history because she wants to contest election .

She forgets there are witnesses and court records... in due time someone will respond back to this write up with evidence .

Very correct statement you made up there, since she is contesting for a political position she now wants to launder her image so that the incident would not be brought to the front burner during the elections , what a useless way to go. She would have rather not talk about it as her recent comments would infuriate family members and friend of the deceased to taint her political ambition.

Just my own. 2 cents

1 Like

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by Mynd44: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2018
GeneralShepherd:

When people say overspeeding in Nigeria I laugh.. do we have speed limits in Nigeria. Show me 5 roads besides some highways that have road signs displaying speed limits.

The family is not the one taking her on her criminal case, it is the government

1 Like

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by Tinalex(f): 7:54am On Apr 28, 2018
Ghen Ghen...n the political propaganda, all tactics to manoeuvre and seek vote begins. Her campaign manager is smart sha. I see her getting the seat she aims at. Its well Ibinabo

1 Like

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by bamoski(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2018
Sicillian:
I hope you will be so forgiving if it has been ur broda or sister... hypocrite

Guy sharrap!!!

An accident is an accident. She didn't leave her house that day to go and kill a total stranger with her vehicle on purpose.

4 Likes

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by adisabarber(m): 7:55am On Apr 28, 2018
LIAR!
Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by Born2Breed(f): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2018
She was depressed but busy fighting dirty to become the AGN President because Mama Peace was behind her.

All these years she never deemed it fit to apologise but throw birthday bash,wedding and other celebrations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2018
Its okay she is sorry but why is she speaking up now? Political reason? That alone has made all her pleads and appeals fake. She perhaps need the political office for immunity. You are not serving the times for your crime, at least lay low and don't infuriate the minds of the deceased family. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by TheKingIsHere: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
Awww……touching but……the reason we have a justice system is that every angle is observed.

The beauty of the justice system is also that technical officials, witnesses and everyone are called to hear their bit before a judgement is given and here are the facts in her case

"The speed that skipped and flipped a jeep over the road demarcation will be considered ‘Reckless and Endangerment‘ because the VIO dept checked the jeep brakes, the engine and all the mechanical and electrical of the jeep but the result shows nothing wrong with the jeep and confirm that the accident as due to ‘OVER SPEEDING‘ in which the result was on record"

Does She take the courts for jokers? How will a car jump over a road divider and you claim you were not over-speeding?

"After the accident, Ibinabo left the scene of the accident without checking for any survivors, she took the license plate and registration out of the car and fled from the scene, that was considered “HIT AND RUN”. The people at the scene of the accident recognized her as Ibinabo Febresima, and stated she was drunk.”Driving Under Influence” of whatever she had "

Muliple witnesses confirm that she left the scene by herself and removed the car plates. They named her and testified to this

"The State Department of Transportation has to use the VIN number to locate the Owner of the jeep, in which the owner was Daniel Wilson. That was my very first time of hearing the name of Ibinabo Febresima. The Doctor died at the scene of the accident because the jeep was on top of the Honda accord driven by him and they couldn’t save him on time because of the seat belt and the weight of the jeep, the brother and the other family friend in that car had survived. Did she know the state of mind and the emotional instability of the people involved in that accident up till now, Ibinabo has never been in a Comma. "

Her jeep was so high in the air, it jumped over a read divider and landed on another car. The last time I saw this was "fast and the furious"
She wants to argue that she has been depressed, thibk of the family, the patient, what the country lost.

"After all the evidences against her, with the result of the VIO by the State department of Transportation, The DPP office took over and charged her to court and she hired Festus Keyamo in which after reviewing the case he withdrew by saying he cannot represent her because it’s a bad case.

Even lawyers stayed away from her case cos they knew it was hopeless

She said and l quote “I CAN’T DO THAT, BECAUSE IS GOING TO DAMAGE MY CAREER” what an ego, she cannot apologize publicly, I feel like kicking her ass. She’s worried about her stupid career, What happened to the career of the Doctor, who happened to be a ‘MEDICAL DIRECTOR AND THE HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL REHABILITATION MEDICINE AT GENERAL HOSPITAL LAGOS.

This part is just lovely. Very lovely

Taken from an interview with Dr. Giwa's sister. https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/03/read-late-dr-suraj-giwas-sisters-open-letter-on-ibinabo-fiberesimas-sentence/

All in all, instead of appealing for public sympathy, allow the supreme court give judgement and we can finally close this.

But Ibinabo should know that contesting for public office in light of this is terrible for optics. Surely her handlers cant be that insensitive to put her up to this and her endorsing it even before the supreme court gives judgement is just a show of insensitivity

I will answer you later to show that you just dislike the lady as your points don't make sense.
Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by stevups(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2018
The story get K leg sha!
Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by doyinbaby(f): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:

This is not a case of the Surajs. This is a State Vs Ibinapo case.

The Surajs were not the ones that dragged her to court so she should stop dragging them in her comments.

It is bad enough she killed their bread winner
then she should appeal to state government for pardon....it is well
Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by Mynd44: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2018
doyinbaby:
then she should appeal to state government for pardon....it is well
She has lost all her appeals.

Her final appeal is at the supreme court right now

2 Likes

Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:04am On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:

The family is not the one taking her on her criminal case, it is the government

The government should actually take itself to court for starters. So many Nigerians die every day from the atrocious conditions of our roads and the lack of basic road safety rules. The only reason the government is following up on this case is because parties involved are not ordinary Nigerians.
Re: "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After by agabusta: 8:06am On Apr 28, 2018
GeneralShepherd:

Continue laughing and be involved in a road crash that becomes a court case, the shit will get real when a senior VIO and FRSC official comes to testify on the speed limit of the road you were driving on.

Even leaving speed limit, Nigeria Road traffic laws says you must drive responsibly and not endanger other people's lives. This is open ended and subject to the interpretation of Road Safety officials and eye witnesses. It's not difficult to fry someone driving anyhow. Everybody detests such driving. Especially pedestrians and bystanders.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) / Brother To Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Blasts Him For Messing With Her Pre / Onyii Alex Stuns In Fitted Joggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.