Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) (36292 Views)

Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance / J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
prince2pac:
His moniker says he is unknown. ... from an unknown world. ... He doesn't know cole is one of the biggest hip hop artists but not a bling bling guy

yea one of the biggest when you have interscope and universal behind you..run comot here boy

he went from selling 363,000 in the first week to 166,027 in the first week..hahahaha...yes hes the biggest..dundi
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by blowjohn(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
bazkid24:

What is this one saying

Kendrick Lamar is way better than J Cole

K.dot is the original G.O.A.T

NAS is.
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by bazkid24(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
prince2pac:

J COLE=1
KENDRICK LAMAR=2
DRAKE=3

WTF r u saying?

Putting J Cole above Kendrick Lamar

Lemme ask you a question, which rapper out of those three has won a pulitzer prize for music?
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

you are stupid..if you dont sell how will you pay your workers..are you this dumb..i hate wizkid and davido..i listen to real rap music...SALES IS EVERYTHING DUMMY..IF YOU DONT SELL COMPANIES WILL DROP YOU..ARE YOU REALLY THIS DUMB.

THIS ARGUMENT IS OVER BOY. TO YOU BEING WASHED UP DEPENDS ON SALES. TO US REAL MUSIC LOVERS, WASHED UP MEANS MAKING TRASH MUSIC AND AS LONG AS YOU AIN'T MAKING TRASH MUSIC, YOU AIN'T WASHED UP. IT'S OVER, YOU LOST. NOW GO LISTEN TO CARDI B, HEARD HER ALBUM SOLD WELL. NOW MOVE ALONG BOY..

3 Likes

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
blowjohn:

Bro.....J Cole's new album is being released under dreamsville.... His record label.
His contract with his former label is done.
He's independent now bro

na lie boy..get your facts right...the album is still distributed by interscope and universal

Dreamville Records is an American record label founded by hip hop artist J. Cole and his manager Ibrahim Hamad. The label is currently distributed through Interscope Records, a division of Interscope Geffen A&M Records, a unit of Universal Music Group
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by bazkid24(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
blowjohn:

NAS is.

K.dot is indisputably the the greatest rapper alive
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

THIS ARGUMENT IS OVER BOY. TO YOU BEING WASHED UP DEPENDS ON SALES. TO US REAL MUSIC LOVERS, WASHED UP MEANS MAKING TRASH MUSIC AND AS LONG AS YOU AIN'T MAKING TRASH MUSIC, YOU AIN'T WASHED UP. IT'S OVER, YOU LOST. NOW GO LISTEN TO CARDI B, HEARD HER ALBUM SOLD WELL. NOW MOVE ALONG BOY..

YES MUMU WE ARE GOING TO BRING BOYS II MEN AND WHO ELSE FOR YOU..EVE...LIL KIM,DA BRAT..YOU KNOW NOTHING
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by blowjohn(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
bazkid24:

What is this one saying

Kendrick Lamar is way better than J Cole

K.dot is the original G.O.A.T

NAS is.
MrMystrO:

You're dumb as shiit my God! Someone who has made it CLEAR time without Number that he doesn't care about record sales and all he cares about is his music which is why he hasn't Featured ANY artist whatsoever for promotion in his last three albums even though he can, and still manages to go Platinum every single time...Now that tells alot about you and i think it's your brain that's washed up! Cole doesn't care about record sales, and he's fans doesn't. If you care about that go listen to Migos dumb ass.. F*ck outta here

Don't mind him. His new album will open with projected sales of 350,000 - 450,000 next week

That will be the highest opening week for any artist from any genre so far this year.
He's already broken spotify and apple music first day streaming sales for one of his tracks..... I think kod

2 Likes

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by blowjohn(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

na lie boy..get your facts right...the album is still distributed by interscope and universal

Dreamville Records is an American record label founded by hip hop artist J. Cole and his manager Ibrahim Hamad. The label is currently distributed through Interscope Records, a division of Interscope Geffen A&M Records, a unit of Universal Music Group

Oga o. Has he left his former label or not?
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
blowjohn:

Oga o. Has he left his former label or not?

you no sabi english,he is still tied to them..they have business together so he still have the might of the companies behind him
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Tolzeal(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
You all stop these argument shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

The thread is meant for COLE. I'm a cole addict. When Lamar comes we welcome him as well.. grin grin..
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Bamz(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
KingOvo:

You mean he's the GROAT?

Sense wee not kuku kill you.
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Tolzeal(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
blowjohn:

NAS is.

Don't mind him. His new album will open with projected sales of 350,000 - 450,000 next week

That will be the highest opening week for any artist from any genre so far this year.
He's already broken spotify and apple music first day streaming sales for one of his tracks..... I think kod

1985 wink
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Tolzeal(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
If you at COLE show yesterday plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz quote me
I want to keep my new brothers haha
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

BONE THUGS AND HARMONY WILL BE IN NIGERIA NEXT WEEK..HAHAHAHA

THE FUNNIEST PART THIS MUMU BOY NO EVEN ATTEND THE SHOW..HAHAHA..NA FOR NAIRALAND YOU THEY FORM JCOLE LOVER..GET OFF HIS D___K....HAHAHAHA..REAL JCOLE FANS ATTENDED THE SHOW
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Tolzeal:
You all stop these argument shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

The thread is meant for COLE. I'm a cole addict. When Lamar comes we welcome him as well.. grin grin..

COLE ADDICT ON NAIRALAND..DID YOU ATTEND THE SHOW..IF NOT SHUT UP
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

BONE THUGS AND HARMONY WILL BE IN NIGERIA NEXT WEEK..HAHAHAHA

THE FUNNIEST PART THIS MUMU BOY NO EVEN ATTEND THE SHOW..HAHAHA..NA FOR NAIRALAND YOU THEY FORM JCOLE LOVER..GET OFF HIS D___K....HAHAHAHA..REAL JCOLE FANS ATTENDED THE SHOW

I HAVE TOLD YOU TO MOVE ALONG, I CAN'T TALK TO SOMEONE WHO CALLS JAY Z WASHED UP BUT HIS LAST ALBUM WAS CERTIFIED PLATINUM IN A WEEK. YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T EVEN DECIDE WHAT WASHED UP MEANS. AND SPEAKING OF THE SHOW, HOW CAN I ATTEND WHEN I'M NOT EVEN IN NIGERIA AT THE MOMENT? NIGGA PLEASE, MOVE YOUR WASHED UP ASS ALONG TO THE KIDS SECTION. THANK YOU NOW.

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by blowjohn(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
Tolzeal:

1985 wink

Lol...
Ud think there are no Hip Hop fans in Nigeria until peeps like u show up.
That aside...... J Cole's songs occupy a funny position in my playlists. His songs must be on my playlists along with nas, Jay Z, fat Joe, g rap, AZ, push t, Eminem, game etc
Am jamming thiz other rappers then J Cole comes on...

And I press the skip button.
Could it be the beats?
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by dvkot(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Amosjaj:
J Cole greatest rapper of all time (G. O. A. T)
so where will we put Kendrick? i luv cole tho
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

I HAVE TOLD YOU TO MOVE ALONG, I CAN'T TALK TO SOMEONE WHO CALLS JAY Z WASHED UP BUT HIS LAST ALBUM WAS CERTIFIED PLATINUM IN A WEEK. YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN'T EVEN DECIDE WHAT WASHED UP MEANS. AND SPEAKING OF THE SHOW, HOW CAN I ATTEND WHEN I'M NOT EVEN IN NIGERIA? NIGGA PLEASE, MOVE YOUR WASHED UP ASS ALONG TO THE KIDS SECTION. THANK YOU NOW.

HAHAHA YOU ARE AKID..JAYZ IS WASHED UP..CHECK THIS OUT..IF JAYZ DIDNT INVEST WISELY HE WOULD BE LIKE NAS NOW...I TOLD YOU AM GOING TO BRING BUSTA RHYMES FOR YOU.HAHAHAHA.HOW DO PEOPLE GET CERTIFIED PLATINUM..IS IT NOT BY ALBUM SALES AND AGAIN YOU SAY COLE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT SALES..BOY THEY NEED THE SALES..YOU KNOW NOTHING AND YOU ARE A CONFUSED LITTLE KID..YOU LITTLE KID THAT LISTEN TO J COLE..AM THE KINDA GUY THAT LISTENS TO 2PAC,50CENT,NAS LOTS OF REAL RAPPERS

ANSWER THIS IS SHUT UP..DID YOU ATTEND THE SHOW IN NIGERIA OR YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE KID CRYING ON nairaland..HAHAHA
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by dvkot(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
prince2pac:

J COLE=1
KENDRICK LAMAR=2
DRAKE=3

kendrick
jcole
meekmill
drake
rozay
big sean
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Bossontop(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
martyns303:

"lame Nigg$s can't tell the difference, one time for a nigg$ who knows"
Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved....
Lol
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by dvkot(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

HAHAHA YOU ARE AKID..JAYZ IS WASHED UP..CHECK THIS OUT..IF JAYZ DIDNT INVEST WISELY HE WOULD BE LIKE NAS NOW...I TOLD YOU AM GOING TO BRING BUSTA RHYMES FOR YOU.HAHAHAHA.HOW DO PEOPLE GET CERTIFIED PLATINUM..IS IT NOT BY ALBUM SALES AND AGAIN YOU SAY COLE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT SALES..BOY THEY NEED THE SALES..YOU KNOW NOTHING AND YOU ARE A CONFUSED LITTLE KID..YOU LITTLE KID THAT LISTEN TO J COLE..AM THE KINDA GUY THAT LISTENS TO 2PAC,50CENT,NAS LOTS OF REAL RAPPERS

ANSWER THIS IS SHUT UP..DID YOU ATTEND THE SHOW IN NIGERIA OR YOU ARE JUST A LITTLE KID CRYING ON nairaland..HAHAHA
Did u just say hova is washed up?
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Bossontop(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mhizrohzz:

As in...mine is love yours, dat song issa vibe nitori oloun
Ayam telling dear...d whole album is jus dope
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

OK. BYE NOW
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
dvkot:

DID I WRITE IN FRENCH OR YOU NO DAY SEE.IF JAYZ DIDNT SELL HIS SOUL FOR MONEY..HE WOULD BE LIKE HIS HOMMIE DAME DASH
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

OK. BYE NOW

HAHAH MUMU DON RUN..DID YOU ATTEND THE SHOW OR NOT..OR YOU ARE JUST CRYING ON nairaland..HAHAHA
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by dvkot(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
most of these new little niggaz that's started listing to hip-pop yesterday dnt know the difference between trap music nd hip-hop most of them still think u need a catchy beat for hiphop
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bossontop:

Ayam telling dear...d whole album is jus dope

MANY OF UNA NO EVEN UNDERSTAND WETIN HIM THEY SPEAK FOR THE ALBUM..HAHAHA
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
dvkot:

Don't argue with a brain dead human, it's no use.. it's like arguing with a Mad man... u get the picture. Just snob and move on
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
dvkot:

Don't argue with a brain dead human, it's no use.. it's like arguing with a Mad man... u get the picture. Just snob and move on
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by stred: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

Jay z is washed up, jcole is washed up?. Man your sense is washed up undecidedget out of here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family / Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party / Tunji Aderibigbe & Nora Nwosisi Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.