Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) (36293 Views)

Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance / J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=MrMystrO post=67107686][/quote]

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by whitebeard(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Diso60090:

And so bloody what?
nawa for u oh
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Tolzeal(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

COLE ADDICT ON NAIRALAND..DID YOU ATTEND THE SHOW..IF NOT SHUT UP

Yo dude ! I was there — you shut the fuc k up ma nigga

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Tolzeal:

Yo dude ! I was there — you shut the fuc k up ma nigga

so because you go jcole show you don they speak like yanki boy..nigga..dundi boy...see you nose like BRT
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Tolzeal(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

so because you go jcole show you don they speak like yanki boy..nigga..dundi boy...see you nose like BRT

Lol ... He pain am grin grin
Let me come and be going ... Stay blessed man
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Tolzeal:

Lol ... He pain am grin grin
Let me come and be going ... Stay blessed man

mumu you day naija they form accent while we way day abroad no day think of forming accent..you better be going before i whip you..by the way as you go the show how your life take better..but you are better than that plastic watch wearing yahoo boy called MrMystrO..him they make noise on nairaland and him no go the show

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Tolzeal(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

mumu you day naija they form accent while we way day abroad no day think of forming accent..you better be going before i whip you..by the way as you go the show how your life take better..but you are better than that plastic watch wearing yahoo boy called MrMystrO..him they make noise on nairaland and him no go the show

Seems you want to UNFORTUNATE abi ? Looked through your profile and all you do is abuse all cole supporters.

If you can’t be positive for once.. You shut the fuc k up
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Tolzeal:

Seems you want to UNFORTUNATE abi ? Looked through your profile and all you do is abuse all cole supporters.

If you can’t be positive for once.. You shut the fuc k up

instead of you to use that money way you use go jcole for school...you see your life..oya take am again

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Shadbay(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

kid stop crying outa your butt cheeks..i repeat if he didnt visit nigeria in 2010,2011,2012..he is washed up..yea yea.when you have interscope and universal behind you

Pls define "washed up".
Why must you include in your every retort how he's signed to Universal (which is wrong) and Interscope? What has that got to do with the fact that JCole is one of the top tier, actually top 2, greatest rappers and unique voices of this generation??

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Shadbay:

Pls define "washed up".
Why must you include in your every retort how he's signed to Universal (which is wrong) and Interscope? What has that got to do with the fact that JCole is one of the top tier, actually top 2, greatest rappers and unique voices of this generation??

chai another small boy..i don suffer..dundi i never said hes signed to them..they have a deal for them to distribute..capish..why are all jcoles fans kids??hahaha
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Shadbay(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

chai another small boy..i don suffer..dundi i never said hes signed to them..they have a deal for them to distribute..capish..why are all jcoles fans kids??hahaha

He has a distribution deal with Interscope through his own Dreamville Records. He is still signed to RocNation as a solo artiste, which also handle his distribution now. So what we're u saying again?
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Shadbay:

He has a distribution deal with Interscope through his own Dreamville Records. He is still signed to RocNation as a solo artiste, which also handle his distribution now. So what we're u saying again?

you are confusing yourself kid..do you now see why he can still pull huge numbers..you all those heavyweights behind him
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Shadbay(m): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

you are confusing yourself kid..do you now see why he can still pull huge numbers..you all those heavyweights behind him

Listen, man. Cole releases his albums with little or no fanfare. Zero or minimum publicity. He even made a little effort this time by informing fans a week ahead. Look at his previous albums, if you're objective enough you'll notice a similar pattern in release, reception and sales. They all eventually go platinum at a steady pace.
You still haven't defined whatchu mean by " washed up"
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Shadbay:

Listen, man. Cole releases his albums with little or no fanfare. Zero or minimum publicity. He even made a little effort this time by informing fans a week ahead. Look at his previous albums, if you're objective enough you'll notice a similar pattern in release, reception and sales. They all eventually go platinum at a steady pace.
You still haven't defined whatchu mean by " washed up"

yea...when you have universal,interscope and rocnation behind you..quantinue
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

LOL This Old Man Again! I've told you show your face or go and hide. Stop Disgracing yourself on Nairaland OLD MAN!!
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
MrMystrO:

LOL This Old Man Again! I've told you show your face or go and hide. Stop Disgracing yourself on Nairaland OLD MAN!!

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=unknownsolja post=67126425][/quote]

Lol Happy Sunday Old man

Hope you Listened to some J cole Today grin
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by prince2pac(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
bazkid24:

WTF r u saying?

Putting J Cole above Kendrick Lamar

Lemme ask you a question, which rapper out of those three has won a pulitzer prize for music?
K DOT.... but I ranked based on mine ob
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by mikeyung71(m): 12:33am On May 01, 2018
unknownsolja:

YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING WAY HIM TALK FOR THE ALBUM..LOL
Come first... collect m

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by mikeyung71(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2018
unknownsolja:

YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING WAY HIM TALK FOR THE ALBUM..LOL
take it

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 8:13pm On May 05, 2018
mikeyung71:
take it

you take this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bobrisky Holds Secret 28th Birthday Party 1 Year After Police Stormed His Party / Tunji Aderibigbe & Nora Nwosisi Wedding Pictures / Adesua Etomi Rocks Natural Hair In This Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.