Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) (36274 Views)

Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance / J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

LOL NO PIC. SHAME ON YOU

choke on that below

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

i corrected your statement for you
Thanks bro that’s real matured of you.

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
Rainmania:
Baba speak for yourself undecided
Baba I nor mention your name o
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Thanks bro that’s real matured of you.

you are welcome little kid
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

choke on that below

NO IT'S THIS BUT OF COURSE YOU'RE TOO LOCAL AND OLD TO SPOT THE DIFFERENCE. SHOW YOUR FACE BATTY BOY!

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by dvkot(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

MUMU ADD IN YOUR PRIME..YOUR BRAIN IS FILLED WITH GARRI DUST

OK LET ME SPELL IT OUT SO YOUR GARRI BRAIN CAN UNDERSTAND.IF YOU DONT COME TO NIGERIA IN YOUR PRIME,I HOPE YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF PRIME..
so is it the artist that will decided to come to nigeris at their prime? or a show organizer will invite them? and as stupid as u are do you think you can see a jayz show at his prime in nigeria? if the organizer spend $1M+ to bring only jayz and his crew to nigeria, you know they will still pay other Nigeria artist that will perform alongside with him. they will pay for venues and several other things... hw much do you think the ticket of the show will cost? if regular start from $100 can a broke goat like u afford N30k to see jayz? how many people will come that show, hw many seating can eko hotel contain? dey use ur cooked brain at times.

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
dvkot:
so is it the artist that will decided to come to nigeris at their prime? or a show organizer will invite them? and as stupid as u are do you think you can see a jayz show at his prime in nigeria? if the organizer spend $1M+ to bring only jayz and his crew to nigeria, you know they will still pay other Nigeria artist that will perform alongside with him. they will pay for venues and several other things... hw much do you think the ticket of the show will cost? if regular start from $100 can a broke goat like u afford N30k to see jayz? how many people will come that show, hw many seating can eko hotel contain? my is cooked brain at times.

i corrected the statement for you
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Mhizrohzz(f): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bossontop:
Ayam telling dear...d whole album is jus dope
100%

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

NO IT'S THIS BUT OF COURSE YOU'RE TOO LOCAL AND OLD TO SPOT THE DIFFERENCE. SHOW YOUR FACE BATTY BOY!

DMX IS COMING TO NIGERIA..

HAHAHA..OLE..SHOW US YOUR PLASTIC WATCH..WHY ARE YOU USING A PIXS YOU GOT ONLINE
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

HAHAHA..OLE..SHOW US YOUR PLASTIC WATCH..WHY ARE YOU USING A PIXS YOU GOT ONLINE

SHOW YOUR FACE OR GO HIDE YOURSELF IN SHAME. THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT AGAIN. SHAMELESS OLD MAN.
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by dvkot(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

i corrected the statement for you
loooool... ur problem is strong grin
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

SHOW YOUR FACE OR GO HIDE YOURSELF IN SHAME. THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT AGAIN. SHAMELESS OLD MAN.

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
LOL STILL GONNA STUNT ON YOU WITH MY PIC...

SHOW YOUR RETCHED FACE IF YOU GOT THE NERVE OLD MAN LOL
unknownsolja:

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

LOL STILL GONNA STUNT ON YOU WITH MY PIC...

SHOW YOUR RETCHED FACE IF YOU GOT THE NERVE OLD MAN LOL

HAHAHA..YAHOO BOY..FOR YOUR MIND YOU DON DRESS WELL LIKE THIS..YOU ARE STILL A PENCIL JEANS WEARING AND PLASTIC WATCH WEARING LITTLE KID..I DON PASS UR LEVEL
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

HAHAHA..YAHOO BOY

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by YoungDaddyB: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bossontop:
cheesy grin cheesy
I jus love d stories he tells in his songs....especially the "I ain't ever did this before No"

Wet Dreamz by J.cole. mad song

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Outofsync(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
I got thoughts, can't control Got me down, got me low Rest my mind, rest my soul When I blow, when I blow Am I wrong, let them know.....
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Pentools(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Muckross1122:
American Rapper "J. Cole" performed yesterday night in Lagos alongside wizkid, Davido and other Nigerian Artistes.

Watch The Video Of J. Cole Performance Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDs7HcCLL1E

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/rapper-j-cole-performance-yesterday.html

Waowwwww!!! Nigerian youths made me proud last night the way they hummed his new kod album that's just a week old, from kod to photograph, ATM and the rest God bless you all, for once I have a reason to be proud of our youth. God punish that devil that says Nigerian youths are lazy!!!!!!!!

God bless castleNg, lastnyt was lit n epic...
Its remaining big sean, Kendrick Lamar and Andre 3k them I'm alright!!!!!!
J.Cole tha tiny gawd...

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Pentools(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Muckross1122:
American Rapper "J. Cole" performed yesterday night in Lagos alongside wizkid, Davido and other Nigerian Artistes.

Source:

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by kinkybunny(f): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

look this small boy way no sabi music...yes hes washed up..you see this song below na when j cole still be jcole and that was in 2010-2011 and this is 2018 boy..now tell me is he not washed up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWCwc1_sYMY

when where u ever urself... idiot
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Benjamin4388(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Muckross1122:

Source:

what a time to be alive..G.O.A.T
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
kinkybunny:

when where u ever urself... idiot

you better to and chat on instagram before i snatch your ugly ass of the street,i will drag that your smelly dirty hair
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by kinkybunny(f): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

kid stop crying outa your butt cheeks..i repeat if he didnt visit nigeria in 2010,2011,2012..he is washed up..yea yea.when you have interscope and universal behind you
i award you no points.
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
kinkybunny:

i award you no points.

you have bee warned
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by nonye6194: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Chloe88:
who's j Cole

You have a phone, an internet. now go figure
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Outofsync:
I got thoughts, can't control
Got me down, got me low
Rest my mind, rest my soul
When I blow, when I blow
Am I wrong, let them know.....
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

you have bee warned

Hey Mr washed up, First week sales are in. It's been confirmed Coles album sold 398k first week beating both cardi b and migos, And not that imaginary figure you've been quoting all day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ahIl_zMWTA

So much for Being washed Up.. Hahahaha OLD MAN.
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

Hey Mr washed up, First week sales are in. It's been confirmed Coles album sold 398k first week beating both cardi b and migos, And not that imaginary figure you've been quoting all day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ahIl_zMWTA

So much for Being washed Up.. Hahahaha OLD MAN.

small boy J. Cole – KOD (166,027 pure US sales)

you are a small baby boy and yahoo boy wanna be with plastic wrist watch..hahaha..remember dummy universal and interscope is behind his distribution...heavyweight companies..you dont know music boy

Based on early data, the publication expects “KOD” to sell 140-155,000 pure US copies this week. With TEA (track sales/10) and SEA (track streams/1500) included, the album should generate 375-390,000 in overall consumption units.

“KOD” is the follow-up to J. Cole’s “4 Your Eyez Only,” which debuted with 363K pure sales

He sold 363k in 2016 and he sold 166k in 2018...hes washed up boy
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

small boy J. Cole – KOD (166,027 pure US sales)

you are a small baby boy and yahoo boy wanna be with plastic wrist watch..hahaha..remember dummy universal and interscope is behind his distribution...heavyweight companies..you dont know music boy

So what are the other numbers? Fake sales? Pure sales, Impure Sales, He "Sold" Almost 400,000 with 0 PROMOTION!

You lost in everyway bruh! Grab it LLLLLLLLL grin
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

you lost in everyway bruh! Grab it LLLLLLLLL grin

you are a pure dundi loser..L na your name

am done with you little boy
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

you are a pure dundi loser..L na your name

am done with you little boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd / DJ Cuppy And Tekno Have Late Night Calls / Rita Nzelu’s Family Refunds N70 Bride Price To Simeon Okoro's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.