Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) (36295 Views)

Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance / J. Cole Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of His Performance With Wizkid & Davido Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

Don't argue with a brain dead human, it's no use.. it's like arguing with a Mad man... u get the picture. Just snob and move on

HAHA DUNDI..ANSWER THE QUESTION..DID YOU ATTEND THE SHOW IN NIGERIA OR YOU ARE JUST CRYIG ON NAIRALAND..LET ME GUESS..YOU ARE INSIDE YOUR FACE ME I FACE YOU WITH NO LIGHT CRYING ON NAIRALAND..LOL
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by mikeyung71(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Can i hit it in the morning #foresthills

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
stred:
Jay z is washed up, jcole is washed up?. Man your sense is washed up undecidedget out of here

KIDS KIDS KIDS...BONE THUGS AND HARMONY IS NOT WASHED UP...BUSTA IS NOT WASHED UP..LOOK LITTLE BOY..IF YOU DONT COME TO NIGERIA IN YOUR PRIME..YOU ARE WASHED UP..50CENT CAME TO NIGERIA IN HIS PRIME AND THATS WHAT AM TAKING ABOUT..IF I ASK YOU ABOUT JCOLE NOW YOU NOR NO ANYTHING..WASHED UP LITTLE BOY
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by dvkot(m): 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

DID I WRITE IN FRENCH OR YOU NO DAY SEE.IF JAYZ DIDNT SELL HIS SOUL FOR MONEY..HE WOULD BE LIKE HIS HOMMIE DAME DASH
Jayz sold his soul for money? dz the dumbest thing I've heard.... listen to devil iz a lie.... and besides how many hiphop albums were better than Bp3, death of autotune is still one of the best hip hop song till date, not to talk of "on the next" and u still say jay iz washed up?

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
mikeyung71:
Can i hit it in the morning #foresthills

YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING WAY HIM TALK FOR THE ALBUM..LOL
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
dvkot:
Jayz sold his soul for money? dz the dumbest thing I've heard.... listen to devil iz a lie.... and besides how many hiphop albums were better than Bp3, death of autotune is still one of the best hip hop song till date, not to talk of "on the next" and u still say jay iz washed up?

SO YOU NO NO SAY JAYZ NA MASON..I GUESS YOU DONT...LOTS OF ALBUMS ARE BETTER THAN BP3..YOU KNOW NOTHING ANYWAYS

LUDACRIS IS COMING TO NIGERIA..IS HE WASHED UP...LOL

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by stred: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

KIDS KIDS KIDS...BONE THUGS AND HARMONY IS NOT WASHED UP...BUSTA IS NOT WASHED UP..LOOK LITTLE BOY..IF YOU DONT COME TO NIGERIA IN YOUR PRIME..YOU ARE WASHED UP..50CENT CAME TO NIGERIA IN HIS PRIME AND THATS WHAT AM TAKING ABOUT..IF I ASK YOU ABOUT JCOLE NOW YOU NOR NO ANYTHING..WASHED UP LITTLE BOY
so if you don't come to Nigeria in your prime, you are washed up?. I'm not arguing with you. Your type listen to Olamide and small doctor. Please leave this thread cause Kod is hard as shit!
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
stred:
so if you don't come to Nigeria in your prime, you are washed up?. I'm not arguing with you. Your type listen to Olamide and small doctor. Please leave this thread cause Kod is hard as shit!

OK WHAT IF LUDACRIS SAYS HE WANT TO COME TO NIGERIA NOW OR BUSTA RYHMES...ARE THEY WASHED UP...I ALREADY TOLD YOU

IF YOU DONT COME TO COUNTRY WITH THE LARGEST BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRICA IN YOUR PRIME..BOY YOU ARE WASHED UP
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by dvkot(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

SO YOU NO NO SAY JAYZ NA MASON..I GUESS YOU DONT...LOTS OF ALBUMS ARE BETTER THAN BP3..YOU KNOW NOTHING ANYWAYS

LUDACRIS IS COMING TO NIGERIA..IS HE WASHED UP...LOL
so free manson sell their soul? ludacris is washed up like how i dnt understand? it's obvious acting paid him better than music just like will smith and jammie foxx... what about when luda was reigning nko? when he dropped pu**y popping? was he washed up? he's still better in hipop thab sum newschool rappers... seems u only listing "Lil whatever" abi na ur type dey call davido, hiphop artist
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

look this small boy way no sabi music...yes hes washed up..you see this song below na when j cole still be jcole and that was in 2010-2011 and this is 2018 boy..now tell me is he not washed up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWCwc1_sYMY
Mehn ur delusion is on another level. Beyoncé,Kanye, Eminem etc don’t even perform how they used to back in the days but can you call them washed up?
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

HAHA DUNDI..ANSWER THE QUESTION..DID YOU ATTEND THE SHOW IN NIGERIA OR YOU ARE JUST CRYIG ON NAIRALAND..LET ME GUESS..YOU ARE INSIDE YOUR FACE ME I FACE YOU WITH NO LIGHT CRYING ON ..LOL

Lol yes I'm in my face me i face you smiling at you like this.

YOU THINK EVERYONE IS AS RETCHED AS YOU ARE? HOLD THIS BIG L BRUH
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by dvkot(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

OK WHAT IF LUDACRIS SAYS HE WANT TO COME TO NIGERIA NOW OR BUSTA RYHMES...ARE THEY WASHED UP...I ALREADY TOLD YOU

IF YOU DONT COME TO COUNTRY WITH THE LARGEST BLACK PEOPLE IN AFRICA IN YOUR PRIME..BOY YOU ARE WASHED UP
Now i just understand you, "if u dnt come to nigeria u are washed" dude you are high on exhaust smoke

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

Lol yes I'm in my face me i face you smiling at you like this.

YOU THINK EVERYONE IS AS RETCHED AS YOU ARE? HOLD THIS BIG L BRUH

HAHAHA.I SAID IT HES A KID...LOOK AT YOUR PLASTIC WRIST WATCH..DAMN!!! AM DONE WITH YOU...LITTLE BOY
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
LOL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS NIGGA MADE ME TAKE A SELFIE RIGHT NOW LOL I'M OUTTA HERE GUYS, I'M DONE!

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
dvkot:
Now i just understand you, "if u dnt come to nigeria u are washed" dude you are high on exhaust smoke

MUMU ADD IN YOUR PRIME..YOUR BRAIN IS FILLED WITH GARRI DUST

OK LET ME SPELL IT OUT SO YOUR GARRI BRAIN CAN UNDERSTAND.IF YOU DONT COME TO NIGERIA IN YOUR PRIME,I HOPE YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF PRIME..
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
NA KIDS FULL THIS THREAD..I LISTEN TO GREAT SONGS..KIDS KIDS KIDS GROW UP
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

HAHAHA.I SAID IT HES A KID...LOOK AT YOUR PLASTIC WRIST WATCH..DAMN!!! AM DONE WITH YOU...LITTLE BOY

YES I'M A KID, A COOL KID. IT'S A 115$ GSHOCK, I AGREE AND I'M PROUD OF IT. NOW LET'S SEE YOUR PIC BATTY BOY.. IF YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF THE WAY YOU ARE.. GO AHEAD.
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
stred:
J Cole who spits the realest and insane bars. Don’t reply that guy he’s just one local Nigerian,if a washed up artist can have a double plat on his last album then I guess washed up has a different meaning.

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

J Cole who spits the realest and insane bars. Don’t reply that guy he’s just one local Nigerian,if a washed up artist can have a double plat on his last album then I guess washed up has a different meaning.

I SEE YOUR PICS...ANOTHER KID..WITH YOUR FOREHEAD LIKE LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS..RUN COMOT HERE
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

I SEE YOUR PICS...ANOTHER KID..WITH YOUR FOREHEAD LIKE LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS..RUN COMOT HERE

WHERE YOUR PIC "OLD MAN" AT LEAST YOU'VE SEEN MINE, IF YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF LETS SEE YOUR OR GO AND HIDE YOURSELF IN SHAME!
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

YES I'M A KID, A COOL KID. IT'S A 115$ DOLLAR GSHOCK, I AGREE AND I'M PROUD OF IT. NOW LET'S SEE YOUR PIC BATTY BOY.. IF YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF THE WAY YOU ARE.. GO AHEAD.

DUDE WHEN YOU GET TO MY LEVEL I WILL KNOW..YOU ARE STILL A KID WEARING PLASTIC WRIST WATCH..TAKE THAT LLLLL

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by dvkot(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

MUMU ADD IN YOUR PRIME..YOUR BRAIN IS FILLED WITH GARRI DUST

OK LET ME SPELL IT OUT SO YOUR GARRI BRAIN CAN UNDERSTAND.IF YOU DONT COME TO NIGERIA IN YOUR PRIME,I HOPE YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF PRIME..
Lil yatchy jus dropped a new single go check him out, he's in hz prime that's the type you listen to. BYE FELICIA...
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

WHERE YOUR PIC "OLD MAN" AT LEAST YOU'VE SEEN MINE, IF YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF LETS SEE YOUR OR GO AND HIDE YOURSELF IN SHAME!

HERE IS MY PIXS
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
dvkot:
Lil yatchy jus dropped a new single go check him out, he's in hz prime that's the type you listen to. BYE FELICIA...

LIL YATCHY...HAHAHA...KIDS KIDS KIDS
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

DUDE WHEN YOU GET TO MY LEVEL I WILL KNOW..YOU ARE STILL A KID WEARING PLASTIC WRIST WATCH..TAKE THAT LLLLL

HAHA NO PIC, NO TALK.. SHOW YOURSELF FOOL

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
I single handedLY DESTROYED ALL YOU JCOLE FANS..HAHAHA..UNA NOR REACH..

I AM A DIE HARD FAN OF 50CENT ..SO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND WHERE I GOT MY BEEF BLOOD FROM..HAHAHA
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

Lol sleek move from a supposed matured fellow,resort to insults when confronted with facts. You will mature on day but no be today.

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrMystrO:

HAHA NO PIC, NO TALK.. SHOW YOURSELF FOOL

YOU ARE LITTLE KID BOY..WHEN YOU GRADUATE TO LEATHER WRIST WATCH OR CHAIN LET ME KNOW..TILL THEN..ADIOS
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by unknownsolja: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Lol sleek move from a supposed matured fellow,resort to insults when confronted with facts. i will mature one day but no be today.

i corrected your statement for you
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

HERE IS MY PIXS

LOL NO PIC. SHAME ON YOU
Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by abdulhadi101(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bossontop:
cheesy grin cheesy
I jus love d stories he tells in his songs....especially the "I ain't ever did this before No"
lol.. That is wet dreamz!!

1 Like

Re: J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) by MrMystrO(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
unknownsolja:

YOU ARE LITTLE KID BOY..WHEN YOU GRADUATE TO LEATHER WRIST WATCH OR CHAIN LET ME KNOW..TILL THEN..ADIOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre And Tboss' Throwback Photo In 2017 / Angela Okorie Steps Out With Her Son (pics) / Adunni Ade Gushes Over Her Radiant Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.