Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Why Can't APC Produce A Young, Sound Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't APC Produce A Young, Sound Candidate (367 Views)

Tanko Yakasai: How Igbo Can Produce A President / How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court / PDP Will Not Produce A ‘northern President’ 2019– Turaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't APC Produce A Young, Sound Candidate by rebranded(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2018
The thought of Buhari running a second term is beginning to make APC lose support.

The party has good plans at least better than PDP, but they need to field a candidate that will unify and lead a modern style of government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't APC Produce A Young, Sound Candidate by troublemakea(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2018
rebranded:
The thought of Buhari running a second term is beginning to make APC lose support.

The party has good plans at least better than PDP, but they need to field a candidate that will unify and lead a modern style of government.

can u say "Daddy give my #1000 to my younger brother and let me have his #200 n pls sir let it continue for the next 4 years"

if you can do this DM me for more analysis
Re: Why Can't APC Produce A Young, Sound Candidate by Crocky23: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2018
troublemakea:

can u say "Daddy give my #1000 to my younger brother and let me have his #200 n pls sir let it continue for the next 4 years"

if you can do this DM me for more analysis
If your junior brother has the talent and wherewithal to lift the family from poverty, it would be suicidal to refuse to give the #1000 to your junior brother.

Buhari have passed his sell by date. In any profession he would have been forced to resign.
There's a reason the retirement age exist.
Re: Why Can't APC Produce A Young, Sound Candidate by troublemakea(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2018
Crocky23:

If your junior brother has the talent and wherewithal to lift the family from poverty, it would be suicidal to refuse to give the #1000 to your junior brother.

Buhari have passed his sell by date. In any profession he would have been forced to resign.
There's a reason the retirement age exist.

well sadly laws in Nigeria are only meant for the poor

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Hails Buhari On Corruption And Terrorism / Going Back To My Village / Video Footage Of The Violence That Erupted At The APC Ward Congress In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.