Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry (7018 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / If You Return From Work And See Your Ex Has Brought You These(photos) / Vaseline Crew, Can You Operate With These (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by ogoloray(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
These photo's portray the sad reality of a constantly occurring event which takes place not just in Nigeria, but all over the world...

Some guys have had to go thru this very bitter experience, and have learnt their lessons thru the tearz... but its never too late to retrace your foot steps...

learn from them and become wise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by ogoloray(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
more

1 Share

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by ogoloray(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
more.

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by ogoloray(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
more..

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by ogoloray(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
more

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by ogoloray(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
more...

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
hypergamy is a bitch . :O

4 Likes

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by Eberechi24(f): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
This cycle repeats itself all times. When the guy finds his purpose finally, he will do the same. Not a new thing

16 Likes

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by jorion(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is why I hardly take girls seriously. I dey make sure say I carry their matter for shoulder so that when things get challenging, I shrug it off and move on feeling lighter

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by savagefinder1: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
deep

2 Likes

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by legwa10(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
this is the reality of life buh it hurts being the victim

1 Like

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by babaonpoint: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Eyaaaaa
Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by keryj(f): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
God help men out there to make wise decisions

4 Likes

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by Birkhof(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
Lolz. No matter how smart u think u're, it must happen. At least once in a guys lifetime

8 Likes

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by Uglymugg: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2018

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by IamPlato(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
I Dont Blame Some Girls... It Goes Both Ways... He Might Get Up The Ladder And Still Abandon The girl.... Some Guy Want Girl Who Can Stand With Them from The Bottom Of The Line but Unfortunately There Are Girls Who Have Stood With Guys From the Bottom and At The End He Meets moreBeautiful Girls and His Own Girl Begins To Look Like Old Newspaper

1 Like

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by generationz(f): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
what happened to the girl climbing her own damn ladder and finding her own purpose too.

Anyway I always say heartbreak is the best motivation for success

both for men and for women

it opens you up to the sad reality that unlike Hollywood and fairytales there is nothing like 'the one ' no love just happens like that

people instinctively or deliberately weigh their options before choosing to settle down with you whether you are a man or woman.

Brad Pitt wouldn't marry ralia omo alata just like prince harry married a successful actress ( even though they tried to water her down with the words 'black' 'commoner')

8 Likes

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by ogoloray(m): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
indeed, truer wordz have never been spoken... u sound like a realist, and highly experienced individual... Respekt.
Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by Offpoint: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
It started from Adam and Eve... so F it, it's a welcome development.
If Adam as the time there was only one woman on earth and he was distracted, then who the hell am I now when there are handful of them with different shapes not to be distracted?

"There's more joy on a man face when he died on top of a woman, than when he slumped and die in a multi million dollar deal meeting" -Offpoint-2018
Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by GeneralOjukwu: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
This is very true...LOL
Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by kunleweb: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
generationz:
what happened to the girl climbing her own damn ladder and finding her own purpose too.

it opens you up to the sad reality that unlike Hollywood and fairytales there is nothing like 'the one ' no love just happens like that

people instinctively or deliberately weigh their options before choosing to settle down with you whether you are a man or woman.

Brad Pitt wouldn't marry ralia omo alata just like prince harry married a successful actress ( even though they tried to water her down with the words 'black' 'commoner')

Thus bae spits fire
Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by kunleweb: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Amakavula:
hypergamy is a bitch . :O

grin
Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by Foodforthought: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
There are men that women can not run down
Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by chudyprince: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Eberechi24:
This cycle repeats itself all times. When the guy finds his purpose finally, he will do the same. Not a new thing
Nne i am a guy and i reason with you on this one. But to add a little, not all humans do reach out with string attach
Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by Eberechi24(f): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
chudyprince:
Nne i am a guy and i reason with you on this one. But to add a little, not all humans do reach out with string attach
Hmm am confused. I don't understand the not all humans do reach out with string attached "

1 Like

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
eyaaa cc CaptainMitch,mikejj una need to see this

1 Like

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
Not realistic I don't put hustling over women one can go anytime the other stays with you when you pay your dues. By this is called Hyper gamy in 2d
Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by mikejj(m): 6:37am On Dec 13, 2018
grin tongue
keryj:
God help men out there to make wise decisions
tongue amen and dont follow that kind of better guy his father is a politician..u know u know.
Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by mikejj(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2018
lefulefu:
eyaaa cc CaptainMitch,mikejj una need to see this
na true...d tin b say if nigga wan move forward that bros in between him legs no go wan submit...las las one day d hustle go pay....
Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by mikejj(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2018
Offpoint:
It started from Adam and Eve... so F it, it's a welcome development.
If Adam as the time there was only one woman on earth and he was distracted, then who the hell am I now when there are handful of them with different shapes not to be distracted?

"There's more joy on a man face when he died on top of a woman, than when he slumped and die in a multi million dollar deal meeting" -Offpoint-2018
lefulefu.this guy go c ladder climb at all..chai bros eh..
Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by femi4: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2018
generationz:

In Nigeria, a lady's ladder is the man's achievement/success. So while men are climbing ladders, ladies are running after the ones that are already flying

3 Likes

Re: A Mist See For Guys, WARNING!!! These Photos May Get You Salty, Or Angry by speedyconnect3: 8:02am On Dec 13, 2018
Damn

True or true?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Made Promises During Sex? What Are The Promises You Made Or Heard / I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) / Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.