Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK (15189 Views)

"It Is Unacceptable To Kill Terrorists" - FFK Reacts To Gen Buhari's Speech / Salihu Kadiri: Amotekun Targeted At Fulani Herders — Sarkin Fulani / Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by 1x2x3: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
400billionman:
This guy called Mind get mental Disorder

The killings gives them news so they are happy to see it continue.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Pengician(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari is a failure.
Whether he
Declared them
Terrorists
Or not
He is a complete brainless man, not worthy of my Vote.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by dvkot(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
FFK and his myopia.

There are Herdsmen and there are criminal herdsmen. For you to tag all herdsmen "terrorists" is silly because even the herdsmen are in danger of the criminals among them
but u tag ipob terrorist? why not tag the armed ones the terrorist

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by AdeProgrammer(m): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided Me dat have not seen d person dat is worthy ov my vote sef
Any candidate apart from Bihari is welcome.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by keypad1: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
FFK and his myopia.

There are Herdsmen and there are criminal herdsmen. For you to tag all herdsmen "terrorists" is silly because even the herdsmen are in danger of the criminals among them
but ur dumb presidiot has not done anything yo the incessant attacks. why?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
FFK and his myopia.

Where did he tag ALL herdsmen as "terrorists". Where? As far as he is concerned all terrorist herdsmen are Fulani or Fulani inspired and enabled. That is what mmost sensible Nigerians know aand believe.

The denominator is Fulaniness which cannot be laundered or deodorized

to try and play on words or misattribute his message is what is silly.

We have heard the phrase Islamic terrorist. No one quarrels with that or suggests that those using it are calling all Muslims terrorists
To make such an attribution is what would be silly.

The reality is that thousands of Nigerians have been killed by "Fulani TERRORIST herdsmen" .

They are not Ijaw or Efik and they certainly are NOT Yoruba
they are herdsmen NOT computer programmers
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by kendrick93(m): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Facebook acct of 8yrs for sale.. contact 08126395185
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by SooCute(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
This man has successfully made Sure Buhari wins in a landslide next year. grin grin

The more the PDP controlled by the useless Ipob yoots, abuse the Hausa Fulani, the more Buhari's support up North Swells.

Exactly
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by emperorblog(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
READ COOL INTERESTING STORY HERE
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
oshe11:
Same Bubu that said Boko are hus brothers?

I don't blame him but I blame the Zombies being led by a rotten tooth fella

Jonathan said so and not Buhari
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:
Where did he tag ALL herdsmen as "terrorists". Where? As far as he is concerned all terrorist herdsmen are Fulani or Fulani inspired and enabled. That is what mmost sensible Nigerians know aand believe.

The denominator is Fulaniness which cannot be laundered or deodorized

to try and play on words or misattribute his message is what is silly.

We have heard the phrase Islamic terrorist. No one quarrels with that or suggests that those using it are calling all Muslims terrorists
To make such an attribution is what would be silly.

The reality is that thousands of Nigerians have been killed by "Fulani TERRORIST herdsmen" .

They are not Ijaw or Efik and they certainly are NOT Yoruba
they are herdsmen NOT computer programmers

Why are ipob called terrorist and not Igbo secessionist terrorist?
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by adenine02: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
RedeemNigeria:
Forget about FFK as a person and look at the Message.

Any sane Nigerian shouldn't agree more

please one Nigeria serving politician that has openly called them terrorist

even jonathan, fayose, wike and other harden PDP menbers will not make that mistake

so tell me y shld we take FFK worlds serious

shalom
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Akpa133(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
The blood of those killed is waiting for anybody that will vote for Buhari!

FFK is on point!

Disassociate yourself from the killings or no vote! what is evil is evil there are no 2 ways about it.

How can you lead a country of millions when you cannot boldly defend them or speak for them undecided

I have always say that we should look into the achievement(s) of those seeking for our vote

I hope we will take FFK message seriously

Mumu who need your vote
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
SPOT ON!....#BITTER TRUTH.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Praktikals(m): 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
FFK and his myopia.

Its like saying all Taxi drivers are thieves abi all Teachers are criminals.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by OriginalCEO: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

You made no sense in your statement, maybe all vehicles should be banned since some vehicles cause accidents.
What we should be advocating is intensification of efforts to bring all criminals and wrongdoers to book, irrespective of their tribe, not condemning everyone because of the hate of one man.

see Umaru elder broda advocating, Oga gbagbe al of una b terrorist, e go soon clear nw
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by izzyboi(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Fulani is a tribe and cannot be called terrorist.

Herding is a business and cannot be criminalize.

I am yet to hear Igbo secessionist terrorist but Ipob terrorist

I am yet to hear Yoruba bado boys but cultist.

I am yet to hear igbo drug traffickers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Neoteny(m): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Any man who does not call all yorubas drug-addled rapists is not worthy of our votes.

See how that works?
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

Why are ipob called terrorist and not Igbo secessionist terrorist?

You are not intelligent.

Read the sentence construction above and ask yourself what it means.

You think this matter is a joke or trivial?

People are being slaughtered daily in their sleep and you are talking of IPOB. You folk are completely devoid of humanity.

Who did IPOB kill?

As far as I am concerned they are not terrorists and the international community shares that viiew.
I am not an IPOB fan or supporter and am not going to discuss IPOB so stop derailing the topic
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Praktikals:

Its like saying all Taxi drivers are thieves abi all Teachers are criminals.

What exactly is the IT in this sentence above.

In Italy we talk of Nigerian Prostitutes. A confirmed and verifiable fact

You hear of Nigeriian fraudsters or Nigerian 419 fraudsters
You hear of Nigerian Gangs

You hear of Italian Mafia
Russian Mafia
Chinese Mafia

It is not say all Italians are Mafia

We heard of Sicilian Mafia

No one was calling Alll Sicilians Mafiosis

So that argument is really specious
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:

You are not intelligent.

Read the sentence construction above and ask yourself what it means.

You think this matter is a joke or trivial?

People are being slaughtered daily in their sleep and you are talking of IPOB. You folk are completely devoid of humanity.

Who did IPOB kill?

As far as I am concerned they are not terrorists and the international community shares that viiew.
I am not an IPOB fan or supporter and am not going to discuss IPOB so stop derailing the topic

Look at you. You are the one derailing the topic and not me.

I dont care whether they kill or not, they are officially a terrorist organization and they are igbo.

99% of drug traffickers are igbo yet the title is either Drug baron caught in Indonesia or Nigerian caught abroad bla bla bla....

And now you are suggesting a tribe be called a terrorist group?

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by jimrog: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
oshe11:
Same Bubu that said Boko are hus brothers?

I don't blame him but I blame the Zombies being led by a rotten tooth fella

Gej said that not Buhari...
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

Look at you. You are the one derailing the topic and not me.

I dont care whether they kill or not, they are officially a terrorist organization and they are igbo.

99% of drug traffickers are igbo yet the title is either Drug baron caught in Indonesia or Nigerian caught abroad bla bla bla....

And now you are suggesting a tribe be called a terrorist group?
Where did I suggest a tribe be called a terrorist group?

Please show me?

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
FFK and his myopia.

a partisan mod that always ban and remove topics to goes contrary to his view about the Demonic party and their ways of governance. I posted a thread yesterday how Buhari media handler uploaded a pic that was taken during Egypt vs Nigeria match, removed the topic claiming the info was untrue. you are so partisan, that is why u don't have single life outside Nairaland.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Angelawhite(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

You made no sense in your statement, maybe all vehicles should be banned since some vehicles cause accidents.

Do you agree with the proscription of IPOB members as terrorists?
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Type Sicilian Mafia into Google

No one i calling Sicilians Mafiosi but there is a Sicialian Mafia

and there are

Fulani herdsmen terrorists

Fact
There are Nigeria Prostitutes in Europe

Fact

The numbers are large enough to justify the category : Nigerian Prostitute
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by whirlwind7(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

What we should be advocating is intensification of efforts to bring all criminals and wrongdoers to book, irrespective of their tribe, not condemning everyone because of the hate of one man.

Huh?
The hate of one man? Seriously?
So, you're trying to say that its just FFK that hates killer herdsmen? The people of Agatu, Gwer, Logo, Makurdi, Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa and states in the SE and SS that have had brothers, fathers, mothers, daughters, relatives and friends slaughtered have been showing love to herdsmen, right?
Did you see a picture of a group of about two dozen kids from Benue whom herdsmen have rendered orphans? I'm sure they all love the herdsmen responsible for killing their parents, while FFK is filled with hate and venom on their behalf.

Until you yourself become a victim of the senseless killings, you cannot understand what hate means.
Is FFK's message wrong? I don't have any iota of regards for FFK. But his stand on this issue mirrors the feeling of many Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Manofvalor1: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
true talk,God bless you ffk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Power Ministry Gives Conditions For Electricity Tariff Hike / Maku Denies Calling Jonathan A Boko Haram Sponsor / Osinbajo Opens Nigeria International Petroleum Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.