Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,584 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK (15221 Views)

"It Is Unacceptable To Kill Terrorists" - FFK Reacts To Gen Buhari's Speech / Salihu Kadiri: Amotekun Targeted At Fulani Herders — Sarkin Fulani / Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Google

ISLAMIC TERRORISM

there is such a thing as Islamic Terrrorism

Fact

No one is saying ALL Muslims are terrorists
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by InvertedHammer: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
FFK and his myopia.

There are Herdsmen and there are criminal herdsmen. For you to tag all herdsmen "terrorists" is silly because even the herdsmen are in danger of the criminals among them
/
The people who tried to ascertain if they are dealing with herdsmen or crimnal herdsmen like you classified them ended up dead.

The marauders and the ones who gave them taciturn support are equally culpable.

/

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by abu99err(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:

You are not intelligent.

Read the sentence construction above and ask yourself what it means.

You think this matter is a joke or trivial?

People are being slaughtered daily in their sleep and you are talking of IPOB. You folk are completely devoid of humanity.

Who did IPOB kill?

As far as I am concerned they are not terrorists and the international community shares that viiew.
I am not an IPOB fan or supporter and am not going to discuss IPOB so stop derailing the topic

you are sentimental, irrational and can be easily mislead. what is intelligent about classifying the whole Fulani herders as terrorists? because of the terrorist actions of some?
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
FFK and his myopia.

There are Herdsmen and there are criminal herdsmen. For you to tag all herdsmen "terrorists" is silly because even the herdsmen are in danger of the criminals among them

You did not get the weight of his statement. Take everything about Fulani herdsmen in its totality.

1. Has any Fulani speak out in support of the victims of herders massacre? No!

2. Has the Arewa hegemony, securely under the grip and control of Fulani, shown any compassion to the victims? No!

3. Has Miyetti Satan condemned the actions of the bad elements in its rank? No!

4. Who are the people taking ownership and identifying with the herders assault? People that you just tried to distance from the crime. People like Ango Abdullahi, Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Kano, Ahmed El Rufai, and so on....

Do not be the agent that voluntarily issues immunity to Fulani. Fulani must earn immunity by show of action. They need you, you dont need them. They must be the one struggling to distance and separate from their hardened group. They should be the ones begging not to be labeled. You must not remove the label FFK just put on all of them. It is not hatred....it is reality. There is not a single honest Fulani, they are all guilty of the herdsmen atrocities.
If there is any that is not guilty let him speak up and prove it. You hear me?

There are many byproducts from cow....meat, leather, milk, manure. The most profitable to their pocket is the meat. Next is the leather, followed by milk. Fulani is economically vulnerable in Nigeria. Their zone has zero capital resource and they are wholly dependent on South for survival.

We can diminish their power and even shape their emigration out of here simply by imposing long term economic embargo. If we dont buy cow they cant sell meat or leather.

We dictate their income. We are their masters....but because of statements like yours, which is very common amongst many Southerners that call Hausa and Fulani innocent, we have surrendered power to them and shifted the relationship of master/slave. Now we feed them, keep them alive and at will they come down periodically to slaughter us for rituals to their gods, get free pussy from our women and if we dont keep quiet they return and kill more of us and kidnap our underage girls to take up there and give to their emirs as gifts.

Please my brother, i dont want ever again to hear you call another fulani innocent.

May God punish uthman dan fodio wherever he is. May God disgrace and torment Sultan and Emir of Kano on the blood of every innocent middle beltan or southerner male or female killed or raped by these filthy barbarians.

If you want to use the word "innocent" to label anyone, give it to the victims of fulani.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
abu99err:

you are sentimental, irrational and can be easily mislead. what is intelligent about classifying the whole Fulani herders as terrorists? because of the terrorist actions of some?
Actually no one is classifying the whole Fulani herders as terrorists .Saying so is what is sentiental and Irrational

Should we ban the phrase

Islamic Terrorist?

Yes or No

Does the Phrase Islamic Terrorist classify all Muslims Yes or No?
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:
Where did I suggest a tribe be called a terrorist group?

Please show me?

Fist my post has a question mark? But since you choose not to understand the function "?" punctuation symbol, let me reply you according to the way you understand the post.

naptu2:
“Any Fulani that refuses to call Fulani herdsmen terrorists is not worthy of our vote” - FFK

A former minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode took to his Twitter handle to make the following declaration.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/990145034166194177

Here is what FFK said the tribe Fulani and the herding business should be called terrorist

Mynd44:
FFK and his myopia.

This is mynd reply.

aribisala0:
Where did he tag ALL herdsmen as "terrorists". Where? As far as he is concerned all terrorist herdsmen are Fulani or Fulani inspired and enabled. That is what mmost sensible Nigerians know aand believe.

The denominator is Fulaniness which cannot be laundered or deodorized

to try and play on words or misattribute his message is what is silly.

We have heard the phrase Islamic terrorist. No one quarrels with that or suggests that those using it are calling all Muslims terrorists
To make such an attribution is what would be silly.

The reality is that thousands of Nigerians have been killed by "Fulani TERRORIST herdsmen" .

They are not Ijaw or Efik and they certainly are NOT Yoruba
they are herdsmen NOT computer programmers

Here is you supporting the move by FFK and even going further to justify it by citing example with the phrase Islamic terrorist.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
The Sultan of Sokoto came out to speak against killings SPECIFICALLY only once and that was to suuggest and inspire reprisals , I think it was Numan or something like that
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
The people who tried to ascertain if they are dealing with herdsmen or crimnal herdsmen like you classified them ended up dead.

The marauders and the ones who gave them taciturn support are equally culpable.

/

God bless you!
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Boko Haram are Islamic Terrorists

True or False

I need an answer.

Like for True and Share for False

Please Indulge me

Does this classify ALL Muslims?

Or are they Christian Terrorists?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:
Actually no one is classifying the whole Fulani herders as terrorists .Saying so is what is sentiental and Irrational

Should we ban the phrase

Islamic Terrorist?

Yes or No

That phrase have seen been banned by MUslims. Just that the western world and some Christians want to join Islam and the word together. hat is just it.

Many times Muslims have distance themselves from it yet you still use it because it suite u to say it.

And by the bold above it shows youre not just a liar but a hypocrite. You claim it is irrational to call fulani herds terrorist and in another place you are justifying it with the phrase of Islamic terrorist that it dosent mean all terrorist.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

Fist my post has a question mark? But since you choose not to understand the function "?" punctuation symbol, let me reply you according to the way you understand the post.

Here is what FFK said the tribe Fulani and the herding business should be called terrorist

This is mynd reply.

Here is you supporting the move by FFK and even going further to justify it by citing example with the phrase Islamic terrorist.

Your problem is a limited understanding of English. I have expressed no view on the move by FFK which is about elections and voting . So once again I think you have a comprehension problem

I do not think all herdsmen are terrorist

But I believe there are Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist

in as much the same way as

There are Islamic Terrorists like Boko Haram e.g.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by anibirelawal(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
400billionman:
cool IPOB are terrorists
Take it or Leave it.

They want the herdsmen to be named terrorist after them.
As in Igbos & FULANI HERDSMEN are terrorist.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

That phrase have seen been banned by MUslims. Just that the western world and some Christians want to join Islam and the word together. hat is just it.

Many times Muslims have distance themselves from it yet you still use it because it suite u to say it.

And by the bold above it shows youre not just a liar but a hypocrite. You claim it is irrational to call fulani herds terrorist and in another place you are justifying it with the phrase of Islamic terrorist that it dosent mean all terrorist.

Where do I say it is irrational to call Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist? I do not believe I did that .If I did then it was an error because I do not thiink it is irrational

There are Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists just as there are brown cows a sub group of the COW family.

Not all COWS are brown
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:

Your problem is a limited understanding of English. I have expressed no view on the move by FFK which is about elections and voting . So once again I think you have a comprehension problem

I do not think all herdsmen are terrorist

But I believe there are Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist

in as mush the same way as

There are Islamic Terrorists like Boko Haram e.g.

You have limited knowledge when it comes to english from the way you reason.

Do you believe Bado Boys are Yoruba Skull Miners murderers? We all know not all yoruba engage in it?

The word Islamic terrorist is unacceptable either.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by uba1991: 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
According ffk; DANKWOMBO is a terrorist, ATIKU is a terrorist, MAKARFI is a terrorrist ,SULE LAMIDO is also a terrorist. SO WHO WILL BE PDP CANDIDATE ? or is pdp going to field a terrorist as their candidate? we are watching.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Antoeni(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
After Dino ,FFK You 're Next
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by obailala(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
FFK and his myopia.

Unfortunately through their activities, the criminal herdsmen have overshadowed the non-criminal herdsmen; so you cant really blame anyone for just tagging all herdsmen as terrorists.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
FFK political carrier is dead and gone. Anybody you support will fail. Nobody will give you any appointment, what ever you are writing will backfire.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

This is mynd reply.

I am not FFK's spokesman but there was a context so if you want to reproduce exchanges you need to reproduce the exchanges between him and Reno Omokri and Also Atiku to contextualize things. Otherwise you can meet him on social media to discuss with him

My preoccupation here is with semantics.

The Phrase Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists is perfectly in order in my opinion AND it does not mean all Fulani Herdsmen are terrorists. That is my point of interest

We have

Sicilian Mafia

Nigerian Prostitute
Russian Mafia

Japanese Mafia

etc

None of these phrases encompasses the entire nationality
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Almoner1: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
This Fani Kayode must be having mental problems, for God sake, did he vote for Buhari in the last election? I think those closer to him should take him to the nearest psychiatric hospital for help.
#BuhariTill2023

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
obailala:
Unfortunately through their activities, the criminal herdsmen have overshadowed the non-criminal herdsmen; so you cant really blame anyone for just tagging all herdsmen as terrorists.

The activities of Igbo drug traffickers have overshadowed that of Igbos who engage in pharmacy business yet they are not tag Igbo drug traffickers.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:
Google

ISLAMIC TERRORISM

there is such a thing as Islamic Terrrorism

Fact

No one is saying ALL Muslims are terrorists

I dont know how Islamic got mixed into it.

Have you seen corpses of victims?
The fulani herdsmen carry ak47 and this is what they use to mow down their victims. So why cut open a dead body, for what?

Have you ever wondered why someone that died from accident is autopsied by medical examiner, trying to find cause of death?

Somethings dont make sense but the medical professionals bamboozle us under the pretext of furthering science for society benefit....they never admit that they harvest body parts to raise revenue. If they did there will be public outcry and backlash and they will loose that good money, which by the way is non-taxable because its hidden under Research & Development.

Similarly, but for different purpose, Fulani herdsmen cut open corpses that died of bullet shots from their ak47, go inside the body and retrieve organs.

Where in Islam is this instructed?

Are they practicing Islam when they shoot people and cut them open to steal their organs.....or is this a ritual practice to worship some other gods other than Allah?

The act of collecting human blood and body parts is satanic. It derives esoteric powers and underworld access. The fulani bullshyte about Islam is bojuboju.

If those that follow them to practice Islam know their true worship they will abandon Sultan and his leadership and find a new leader.

Where is ImperialYoruba to come and talk abeg.

IMPERIAL WHERE YOU DEY OOOO...
COME AND TELL THE WORLD ABOUT UTHMAN DAN FODIO CULTISM
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:

I am not FFK's spokesman but there was a context so if you want to reproduce exchanges you need to reproduce the exchanges between him and Reno Omokri and Also Atiku to contextualize things. Otherwise you can meet him on social media to discuss with him

My preoccupation here is with semantics.

I have seen his e.fight with reno.

The Phrase Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists is perfectly in order in my opinion AND it does not mean all Fulani Herdsmen are terrorists. That is my point of interest

We have

Sicilian Mafia

Nigerian Prostitute
Russian Mafia

Japanese Mafia

etc

None of these phrases encompasses the entire nationality

But do we have the one that has tribe in it?

Like Yoruba skull miners?

Igbo drug traffickers?

Are those ones in order also? I want to know

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

You have limited knowledge when it comes to english from the way you reason.

Do you believe Bado Boys are Yoruba Skull Miners murderers? We all know not all yoruba engage in it?

The word Islamic terrorist is unacceptable either.

Islamic Terrorst

Is not a word but a phrase.

It will definitely be unacceptable to SOME

but it is part or international communication currency

just like
Terrorst Fulani Herdsmen

If any other phrase gains currency based on prevalence so be it. It all comes down to numbers and impact.

If it was one or two killings I a sure we won't be having this conversation

Maybe you should put your energy ito advising your people to stop the killing so there would be no need for the phrase.

Real people are being killed and displaced and they are the ones I am concerned about not petty sensitivities
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

The activities of Igbo drug traffickers have overshadowed that of Igbos who engage in pharmacy business yet they are not tag Igbo drug traffickers.

Guys, lets leave Igbo alone abeg.

Lets focus and deal with this issue of fulani. Fulani is committing atrocities on the landscape, not Igbo.
Leave them let them breathe. Igbo will get its attention some other time....for now its Fulani we need to attack and resolve.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Wada3: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Is either FaniKayode is being affected by the too much intake of hard drugs, or he is acting comedy. The last time I checked, FFK was not only against Buhari, he was the spokesman of Jonathan's campaign organization. So for him to say he will vote for Buhari in 2019 shows that something is wrong with him.

#BuhariTill2023

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

I have seen his e.fight with reno.

But do we have the one that has tribe in it?

Like Yoruba skull miners?

Igbo drug traffickers?

Are those ones in order also? I want to know

Once again limited knowledge of English.

Open a dictionary or use Google to check the meaning of "TRIBE" Yoruba and Igbo are NOT TRIBES any more than Russians or Sicilians or Japanese.

Hopefully today you learn one thing.

Yoruba is NOT a tribe

Fulani is NOT a tribe

If there can be Sicilian Mafia there can be

Fulani Terrorist Herdsmen
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
anibirelawal:

They want the herdsmen to be named terrorist after them.

As in Igbos & FULANI HERDSMEN are terrorist.

What does it take to be a terrorist? Has Fulani not qualified to carry the label?
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:

Once again limited knowledge of English.

Open a dictionary or use Google to check the meaning of "TRIBE" Yoruba and Igbo are NOT TRIBES any more than Russians or Sicilians or Japanese.

Hopefully today you learn one thing.

Yoruba is NOT a tribe

Yoruba are what then?

Regardless of what they are answer this question. If u like call Yoruba a country answer the below question.

Is it ok to say Yoruba skull miners or Yoruba Bado boys?

This is the question and not the rants.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by abu99err(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:

Should we ban the phrase

Islamic Terrorist?

Yes or No

the answer to your question should be "NO" because most of this terrorist claim to have some sort of Islamic rationale. but my Muslim friends will also argue about the "Islamic" tag and say why don't we just call them terrorists.

that said I think you can not compare the two tags, like someone pointed out earlier "Fulanis are a tribe Herding is a business" so saying that the Fulani herders are terrorist is different from saying "Islamic terrorist" Islamic Terrorist refers to terrorist with Islamic affiliation. while the tag FFK and his likes want simply refers to the Fulani herders as terrorists.

"You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists" those this sound intelligent?
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

Yoruba see what then?

Regardless of what they are answer this question. If u like call Yoruba a country answer the below question.

Is it ok to say Yoruba skull miners or Yoruba Bado boys?

This is the question and not the rants.
We can go through the alphabets starting from Albania to Zulu. I am not going to do that

If that issue is particularly important to you start a thread on it and some experts on the subject will join you. My view is that it is a question of impact and numbers. If a phenomenon has enough impact then people talk about it and a whole set of terminology develops around that phenomenon.

That was the case with the Sicilian Mafia ,Islamic Terrorists , Fulaini Herdsmen Terrorist and will be the case with any other phenomenon in the future
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:
We can go through the alphabets starting from Albania to Zulu. I am not going to do that

If that issue is particularly important to you start a thread on it and some experts on the subject will join you. My view is that it is a question of impact and numbers. If a phenomenon has enough impact then people talk about it and a whole set of terminology develops around that phenomenon.

That was the case with the Sicilian Mafia ,Islamic Terrorists , Fulaini Herdsmen Terrorist and will be the case with any other phenomenon in the future

Here is my question.

Are Bado boys Yoruba skull miners?

Cc: quotasystem come and see this hypocrite.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ortom Threatens APC Chairman, Oshiomhole With N10b Suit / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / Boko Haram: Military Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Elements In Gwoza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.