Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK (15218 Views)

"It Is Unacceptable To Kill Terrorists" - FFK Reacts To Gen Buhari's Speech / Salihu Kadiri: Amotekun Targeted At Fulani Herders — Sarkin Fulani / Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
abu99err:

the answer to your question should be "NO" because most of this terrorist claim to have some sort of Islamic rationale. but my Muslim friends will also argue about the "Islamic" tag and say why don't we just call them terrorists.

that said I think you can not compare the two tags, like someone pointed out earlier "Fulanis are a tribe Herding is a business" so saying that the Fulani herders are terrorist is different from saying "Islamic terrorist" Islamic Terrorist refers to terrorist with Islamic affiliation. while the tag FFK and his likes want simply refers to the Fulani herders as terrorists.

"You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists" those this sound intelligent?

I am not commenting on FFK

Fulani are NOT a tribe. Check the meaning of the Word

We hear of Nigerian Prostitutes
Sicilian Mafiia
Russian Mafia
Japanese Mafia etc

The use of the DEMONYM is an identifier and quite valid in my view
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by anibirelawal(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

What does it take to be a terrorist? Has Fulani not qualified to carry the label?

You mean terrorist disguising as herdsmen?
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by oshe11: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

Jonathan said so and not Buhari
"A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the North"
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by oshe11: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
jimrog:

Gej said that not Buhari...
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

Here is my question.

Are Bado boys Yoruba skull miners?

Cc: quotasystem come and see this hypocrite.
I have no idea. Your question is irrelevant and tangential to the subject here. You are derailing the thread
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
oshe11:

Where did he said they are his brothers?

"They (Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family…. We are handling them with a soft approach.”

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by QuotaSystem: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

Here is my question.

Are Bado boys Yoruba skull miners?

Cc: quotasystem come and see this hypocrite.

Ignore that hate filled ignorant tribalist.

He can call white black just to satisfy his bigoted delusions.

Karamin kwaro ne wink

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by mezy04: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
fulnani herdmen we keep on killing innocent souls if dy are nt declare terrorist,only God Knws Which State Is Nxt, God Ve Mercy On Our Country
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:
I have no idea. Your question is irrelevant and tangential to the subject here. You are derailing the thread

Yes you won't idea. Why will you when you're not truthful?

Are Bado boys Yoruba skull miners? Because we all know they are Yorubas killing and beheading people. Should we called them Yoruba Skull miners or murders?
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by oshe11: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

Where did he said they are his brothers?

"They (Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family…. We are handling them with a soft approach.”
If U dnt understand my quote that you just mentioned, then I have nothing else to say
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by gidgiddy: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

Why are ipob called terrorist and not Igbo secessionist terrorist?

As far a Herdsmen are concerned, the only ethnic group known to indulge in nomadic cattle herding are the Fulani. Have you ever heard of an Igbo Herdsman? Have you heard of a Yoruba Herdsman?

In IPOB, there are Igbo members, Ibibio members, Ijaw members and so on

I'm also do not know how IPOB that did not take up arms, nor kill anyone, can be termed a terrorist group but the Fulani Herdsmen that is armed and killing people on a daily basis is not tagged a terrorist? How does this make sense?

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Jones4190(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.”
He said, “NO!”
I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.”
He said, “OK.”
I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.”
Bill Gates said, “NO.”
I told Bill Gates, My son is the CEO of World Bank.”
Bill Gates said, “OK.”
I called the President of World Bank and asked him to make my son the CEO.
He said, “NO.”
I told him, “My son is Bill Gates’ son-in-law.”
He said, “OK.”
This is exactly how politics works!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

I have seen his e.fight with reno.

But do we have the one that has tribe in it?

Like Yoruba skull miners?

Igbo drug traffickers?

Are those ones in order also? I want to know

Open a dictionary ad check out the word TRIBE

You know how to do that?
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Ignore that hate filled ignorant tribalist.

He can call white black just to satisfy his bigoted delusions.

Karamin kwaro ne wink

He claimed Fulani herdsmen are terrorist. Fulani is a tribe and herding is a business. How can that be criminalize.

But he cannot answer the question whether the skull miners in ogun and Lagos can be called Yoruba skull miners

Whether the drug traffickers in Indonesia can be called Igbo Igbo drug traffickers.

Ai bekai karamin qarova. Atom ne shi

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:

Open a dictionary ad check out the word TRIBE

You know how to do that?

I won't let Yoruba be a country not tribe.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
gidgiddy:

As far a Herdsmen are concerned, the only ethnic group known to indulge in nomadic cattle herding are the Fulani. Have you ever heard of an Igbo Herdsman? Have you heard of a Yoruba Herdsman?

In IPOB, there are Igbo members, Ibibio members, Ijaw members and so on

I'm also do not know how IPOB that did not take up arms, nor kill anyone, can be termed a terrorist group but the Fulani Herdsmen that is armed and killing people on a daily basis is not tagged a terrorist? How does this make sense?

But it will make sense to call Yoruba skull miners and Igbo drug traffickers. Igbo terrorist.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
oshe11:
If U dnt understand my quote that you just mentioned, then I have nothing else to say

I don't need to understand. All I know is Jonathan says Boko Haram are his siblings (brothers and sisters) and not Buhari that you're claiming.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

I won't let Yoruba be a country not tribe.
Is that the extent of your vocabulary? You are a badly educated ignoramus abboki
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by jimrog: 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
oshe11:

Stick to the first one u said. How many times have u called out gej for saying boko haram are his brother cos I know hell for don loose if Buhari made such statement...
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

Yoruba are what then?

Regardless of what they are answer this question. If u like call Yoruba a country answer the below question.

Is it ok to say Yoruba skull miners or Yoruba Bado boys?

This is the question and not the rants.

Thats a stewpid comparison.

Yoruba mainstream speak out always against social evils. In Ikorodu Yoruba boys were the ones that called for intervention and even fingered badoo for arrest.

Yoruba people have been reported to lynch and even kill when they find a person in posession of human parts or even unexplainable traces of blood.

Bad comparison with ffk's point.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by QuotaSystem: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

He claimed Fulani herdsmen are terrorist. Fulani is a tribe and herding is a business. How can that be criminalize.

But he cannot answer the question whether the skull miners in ogun and Lagos can be called Yoruba skull miners

Whether the drug traffickers in Indonesia can be called Igbo Igbo drug traffickers.

Tf
Ai bekai karamin qarova. Atom ne shi

Of course even he knows they're OODUA Skull Miners & Organ Harvesters Plc (that's why he's been avoiding the question), but unlike those bitter tribalists we're not stupid and silly enough to generalise the activities of some sick occultist jobless illiterate bastards on the whole Yoruba tribe.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by oshe11: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
jimrog:

Stick to the first one u said. How many times have u called out gej for saying boko haram are his brother cos I know hell for don loose if Buhari made such statement...
I'm sticking to it, thats what I was referring to.

And in both cases, we both know the context of the statements, lets not feign ignorance because we support a particular party.

PS:I'm not even pro GEJ
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by obailala(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

The activities of Igbo drug traffickers have overshadowed that of Igbos who engage in pharmacy business yet they are not tag Igbo drug traffickers.
Making such generalisations depends on the gravity of the crime. Drug trafficking is very different from murder and ethnic cleansing. So No! The elements involved in drug trafficking havent overshaddowed anything.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jones4190:
I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.”
He said, “NO!”
I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.”
He said, “OK.”
I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.”
Bill Gates said, “NO.”
I told Bill Gates, My son is the CEO of World Bank.”
Bill Gates said, “OK.”
I called the President of World Bank and asked him to make my son the CEO.
He said, “NO.”
I told him, “My son is Bill Gates’ son-in-law.”
He said, “OK.”
This is exactly how politics works!

Exactly! People respond favorably to interests.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:
Is that the extent of your vocabulary? You are a badly educated ignoramus abboki

Get out hypocrite. Answer the question on ground or continue to rant. Let Yoruba be country not tribe or ethnic group I don't care.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Of course even he knows they're OODUA Skull Miners & Organ Harvesters Plc (that's why he's been avoiding the question), but unlike those bitter tribalists we're not stupid and silly enough to generalise the activities of some sick occultist jobless illiterate bastards on the whole Yoruba tribe.

Abeg see the above hypocrite, they are busying trying hard to explain after being challenged with a jamb question.

Either they answer the question straightforward or they continue to be the hypocrite they are.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

...you cannot generalize because it wont stick! Our leaders send investigators out and arrest bad elements when news break.

We cannot say same for your Sultan whose tribesmen are stealing organs from innocent victims and he came out and called himself their patron.

What a despicable practice of satanism in the name of Islam. Sultan is a patron of miyeti satan, is he not?
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Str8talk21: 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Majority of Nigerians have agreed that President Muhammadu Buhari must go, but the question we need to ask ourselves is who are we looking unto to take over come 2019?

Certainly, not Atiku, Lamido, Dankwanbo, Kwankaso or Tambuwal of which all are of Hausa-fulani extraction. Thus, any party fielding these politicians will certainly fail because President Muhammadu Buhari has projected his ethnicity beyond nationalistic goals even when there are clear cut evidences of exhibition of ethnic bigotry & jingoism, nepotism, ineptitude, complicity of silence and ibaction in the wanton killings by fulani-herdsmen, ethnicized security agencies & federal govt appointments against Federal Character Act, not forgetting INEC Chairman against the norms of appointing an INEC from a different region the president comes from to favour a particular ethnic tribe, deliberately leaving the Northern border porous to allow influx of terrorists and foreigners for murderous activities & election purposes respectively.

Let no man make any mistake of any Yoruba man becoming the President of Nigeria come 2019, the Southwest region has gotten a greater chunk of their share in the leadership of this country, so I will advice we give the South-East region a chance.

Who says I am not fit to be the President of this contraption called Nigeria should challenge me based on ideas and let us see what he or she got to offer.

The sooner d search for that person that will unite Nigeria begins d better for all Nigerians.

_Founder/Convener
https://mobile.facebook.com/communitysdp
https://mobile.facebook.com/theigbogenocide
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by jimrog: 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
oshe11:
I'm sticking to it, thats what I was referring to.

And in both cases, we both know the context of the statements, lets not feign ignorance because we support a particular party.

PS:I'm not even pro GEJ

Would u mind the context if Buhari made such?
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by abu99err(m): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:

I am not commenting on FFK

Fulani are NOT a tribe. Check the meaning of the Word

We hear of Nigerian Prostitutes
Sicilian Mafiia
Russian Mafia
Japanese Mafia etc

The use of the DEMONYM is an identifier and quite valid in my view
actually I think you're the one derailing this thread, this thread is about ffk saying that the Fulani Herders be tag as terrorists which in my opinion is wrong because the tag simple means that all Fulani herders are terrorist.
If ffk had said that the "Fulani militia" are terrorist that will be totally fine, but that tag should not be placed on all Fulani herders.

and Fulani is a tribe by the way

tribe definition: 1. a group of people, often of related families, who live together, sharing the same language, culture, and history, especially those who do not live in towns or cities: 2. a large family or other group that someone belongs to
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Talk RESTRUCTURING, not 2019 election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chatham House: $582bn stolen from Nigeria since independence / Bandits Pay Informants Huge Amounts – Freed Kagara Students / Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.