Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,548 members, 7,840,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK (15216 Views)

"It Is Unacceptable To Kill Terrorists" - FFK Reacts To Gen Buhari's Speech / Salihu Kadiri: Amotekun Targeted At Fulani Herders — Sarkin Fulani / Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
abu99err:

actually I think you're the one derailing this thread, this thread is about ffk saying that the Fulani Herders be tag as terrorists which in my opinion is wrong because the tag simple means that all Fulani herders are terrorist.
If ffk had said that the "Fulani militia" are terrorist that will be totally fine, but that tag should not be placed on all Fulani herders.

and Fulani is a tribe by the way

tribe definition: 1. a group of people, often of related families, who live together, sharing the same language, culture, and history, especially those who do not live in towns or cities: 2. a large family or other group that someone belongs to

We will continue to lump all fulani, herder or not, under the label of terrorist, rap1sts and satanic worshippers.

Any fulani who doesnt see himself as such should distance from the criminal mainstream fulani.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by oshe11: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
jimrog:

Would u mind the context if Buhari made such?
If I wouldnt, I wouldnt bring it up, would I?
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by magzey: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
THATS WHY I SAID FKK IS INSANE. DID HE EVER VOTE FOR APC. HE BELONGS TO LOOTERS PARTY.HIS VOTE SHOULD GO TO HELL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by QuotaSystem: 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

...you cannot generalize because it wont stick! Our leaders send investigators out and arrest bad elements when news break.

We cannot say same for your Sultan whose tribesmen are stealing organs from innocent victims and he came out and called himself their patron.

What a despicable practice of satanism in the name of Islam. Sultan is a patron of miyeti satan, is he not?

Are you actually expecting me to defend herdsmen killings? Never. You think it's a coincidence that I initially avoided this thread?

Regardless, you cannot argue with the fact that generalising the activities of a few killer bandits (comparatively) on an entire ethnic group is the height of ignorance, irrationality and senselessness.

Do you know I am not under the Sultan in any way because I'm neither a Muslim nor a herder yet I'm a Fulani core northerner? How would what you're postulating be fair to me and millions like me? Ignorance of northern diversity is a plague ravaging the south.

Which herdsmen do you think are still sending thousands of cattle down south daily if they're all terrorists beheading people & hiding in bushes? Would it be fair to brand them terrorists as well? How about the over 80% of Fulani that are not herders? If killings are politicised by selfish wicked leaders, how is that an indictment on the generality of innocent hardworking Fulanis?

How many of your satanic skull miners and organ excavators are your leaders arresting when there's a new case of ritual killing in Yorubaland every other day? Still I'm not ignorant enough to generalise.

Bros go back and read that statement in bold, it is as clear as day and rational to anyone with a working brain.

If you disagree then I'm sorry I cannot help you any further. I'm not about to do a back and forth about killer bandits from hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Are you actually expecting me to defend herdsmen killings? Never. You think it's a coincidence that I initially avoided this thread?

Regardless, you cannot argue with the fact that generalising the activities of a few killer bandits (comparatively) on an entire ethnic group is the height of ignorance, irrationality and senselessness.

Do you know I am not under the Sultan in any way yet because I'm neither a Muslim nor a herder yet I'm a Fulani core northerner? How would what you're postulating be fair to me and millions like me? Ignorance of northern diversity is a plague ravaging the south.

Which herdsmen do you think are still sending thousands of cattle down south daily if they're all terrorists beheading people & hiding in bushes? Would it be fair to brand them terrorists as well? How about the over 80% of Fulani that are not herders?

Bros go back and read that statement in bold, it is as clear as day and rational to anyone with a working brain.

If you disagree then I'm sorry I cannot help you any further. I'm not about to do a back and forth about killer bandits from hell.

Hey, Fulani is a terrorist and a practitioner of satanic cultism. Separate yourself from that mainstream. Prove it! Show me anywhere in your past posts on herdsmen atrocities that you spoke up against them and in defense of their victims.

If you cannot show that, as much as you have been on nairaland and in the midst of gory pictures and news of massacre, then you belong in the mainstream wicked blood hungry fulani cultists and terrorists.

I am not one of these politically correct Southerner that patronise your goodwill. My education liberated my mind, it did not enslave me.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by QuotaSystem: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Hey, Fulani is a terrorist and a practitioner of satanic cultism. Separate yourself from that mainstream. Prove it! Show me anywhere in your past posts on herdsmen atrocities that you spoke up against them and in defense of their victims.

If you cannot show that, as much as you have been on nairaland and in the midst of gory pictures and news of massacre, then you belong in the mainstream wicked blood hungry fulani cultists and terrorists.

I am not one of these politically correct Southerner that patronise your goodwill. My education liberated my mind, it did not enslave me.

If I show you the post will you agree that you're a stinking ignorant bigoted f.ool with the I.Q of a lab rat?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

If I show you the post will you agree that you're a stinking ignorant bigoted f.ool with the I.Q of a lab rat?

The burden is on you to separate yourself, it has no credit or discredit to me whichever way is the outcome of your proof.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by mrfarmer600(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sowore 2019
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by SakuraSimiola: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
mrfarmer600:
Sowore 2019

RESTRUCTURING my brother, RESTRUCTURING...
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Ignore d illiterate fool just like I did. He said Fulani is a terrorist, a whole tribe.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by QuotaSystem: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

The burden is on you to separate yourself, it has no credit or discredit to me whichever way is the outcome of your proof.

There is no burden because your opinion is inconsequential.

Answer the question and stop dilly dallying.

If I can prove right here with at least 3 posts that I've serially condemned the killer herdsmen like you requested, will you agree that you're a stinking hateful ignorant bigoted f.ool with the I.Q of a lab rat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by uba1991: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Guys, lets leave Igbo alone abeg.

Lets focus and deal with this issue of fulani. Fulani is committing atrocities on the landscape, not Igbo.
Leave them let them breathe. Igbo will get its attention some other time....for now its Fulani we need to attack and resolve.
mr man. IGBOs killed more dan any millitant in dis country with their drugs terrorism

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by abu99err(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

We will continue to lump all fulani, herder or not, under the label of terrorist, rap1sts and satanic worshippers.

Any fulani who doesnt see himself as such should distance from the criminal mainstream fulani.

it is normal for you to have your personal reservations about anything but it is unreasonable to want those reservations to be national ie expecting the President of the Federal republic to declare Fulani herders as terrorists, even if the present President was from another tribe it would still be irresponsible for the president to declare all Fulani herders as terrorists because of the actions of some.

Declaring Fulani herders as terrorists will mean that the police and other security agency will arrest them anywhere they are, basically herding by Fulanis has become a crime. now does that make sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
MrHowto:

Ignore 3 illiterate fool just like I did. He said Fulani is a terrorist, a whole tribe.

Thats correct! Fulani as a whole brought bloodshed into this soil...from day ONE in 1807, and hasnt stopped.

Tell me of any people in Africa who worship their Allah with spillage of human blood and harvesting of their organs? Name just one beside fulani.

You are not muslims...but you have hoodwinked people for far too long. In reality you use human blood and human organs to do cult rituals the way your dan fodio established it in 1807. The islam is a smokescreen.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

There is no burden because your opinion is inconsequential.

Answer the question and stop dilly dallying.

If I can prove right here with at least 3 posts that I've serially condemned the killer herdsmen like you requested, will you agree that you're a stinking hateful ignorant bigoted f.ool with the I.Q of a lab rat?

A true and honest intent would have compelled you already to clean yourself....but your hand is dirty, your heart is stained....you have nothing to cleanse yourself so you reduce your rebuttal to game of semantics exchange.

Where have you ever condemned fulani herdsmen atrocities?

Where have you ever stood behind the victims and with compassion speak against the atrocities of their attackers? None!

All of you keep mute because the sack of victims from their ancestral home is a collateral gain for all fulanis. The herdsmen are not cleansing indigenes out so they can set up territory for herdsmen ...they do so because they want more power and control for the fulani tribe
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
uba1991:
mr man. IGBOs killed more dan any millitant in dis country with their drugs terrorism

Thanks for letting me know. Open a thread for that discussion.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by BabaRamota1980: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
abu99err:

it is normal for you to have your personal reservations about anything but it is unreasonable to want those reservations to be national ie expecting the President of the Federal republic to declare Fulani herders as terrorists, even if the present President was from another tribe it would still be irresponsible for the president to declare all Fulani herders as terrorists because of the actions of some.

Declaring Fulani herders as terrorists will mean that the police and other security agency will arrest them anywhere they are, basically herding by Fulanis has become a crime. now does that make sense?

Dude, go stand by the wall and dance one corner to help you regain sense.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Praktikals(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:

What exactly is the IT in this sentence above.

In Italy we talk of Nigerian Prostitutes. A confirmed and verifiable fact

You hear of Nigeriian fraudsters or Nigerian 419 fraudsters
You hear of Nigerian Gangs

You hear of Italian Mafia
Russian Mafia
Chinese Mafia

It is not say all Italians are Mafia

We heard of Sicilian Mafia

No one was calling Alll Sicilians Mafiosis

So that argument is really specious
The 'It' is calling all herdsmen terrorists
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Praktikals:
The 'It' is calling all herdsmen terrorists
Where did this happen and how.?
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by abu99err(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
th
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by abu99err(m): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Dude, go stand by the wall and dance one corner to help you regain sense.

that's very smart of you.
I am in no way supporting the atrocity of this "killer herdsmen" on the contrary I am highly disappointed in the Government for not bringing this killers to book, security of life and properties are core responsibility of government and the government has failed as regards this so called "Fulani herdsmen" killings and destructions.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
aribisala0:
Where did this happen and how?

Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
There is a very simple point which people are overlooking.

Open grazing has been banned in Benue state and other places.

Therefore ANY and ALL herdsmen involved in Open Grazing in such places is involved in unlawful and criminal activity.

It is justified to call ALL Herdsmen engaged in open grazing in Benue State and such places a CRIMINAL

THAT is the starting point for discourse.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:

Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Do you prefer Quetiapine or Risperidone?
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by aribisala0(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
abu99err:

That would be the case in all of Benue state where it is illegal to graze openly, ditto Taraba as well.

Any Fulani herdsman in Benue state outside a ranch IS A TERRORIST
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Etianwanokon: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
I support you Sir.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by authority2006(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
naptu2:
“Any Fulani that refuses to call Fulani herdsmen terrorists is not worthy of our vote” - FFK

A former minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode took to his Twitter handle to make the following declaration.
https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/990145034166194177

Our votes? Did FFK and his family vote for Buhari or he was talking about my vote and those of my family members? When did I appoint FFK the spokesperson for my family?

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by authority2006(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Do you know I am not under the Sultan in any way because I'm neither a Muslim nor a herder yet I'm a Fulani core northerner? How would what you're postulating be fair to me and millions like me? Ignorance of northern diversity is a plague ravaging the south.

Which herdsmen do you think are still sending thousands of cattle down south daily if they're all terrorists beheading people & hiding in bushes? Would it be fair to brand them terrorists as well? How about the over 80% of Fulani that are not herders? If killings are politicised by selfish wicked leaders, how is that an indictment on the generality of innocent hardworking Fulanis?

How many of your satanic skull miners and organ excavators are your leaders arresting when there's a new case of ritual killing in Yorubaland every other day? Still I'm not ignorant enough to generalise.

I would have supported you here but for the bolded part. You sounded just like guy you were criticising for generalising the issue of killer herdsmen.
And yes, these ritualists are being arrested, you can't deny that. Thanks. From the Fulanis supporter down the South.
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by EngrSirwhite: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
What is the rationale for declaring Ipob a terrorist organization? Ipob never killed a soul not even for once yet the federal government rushed to declare them terrorists. Now we are saying that not all Fulani herdsmen are terrorists. where were you when they declared all Igbos terrorists? We are just being economical with the truth. Now It seems in Nigeria, it's a bigger crime to demand for freedom than to shed innocent blood. Maybe Igbos should have taken a leaf from the Fulani herdsmen and go on a killing spree maybe by now they might not have been tagged a terrorist organization. Three things still remains the problem of this country 1. Religion 2. Tribe 3.Politics. Until we address this 3things properly, it's only God that will save us in this country. I rest my case
Re: You Are Not Worthy Of Our Vote If You Don't Call Fulani Herders Terrorists - FFK by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
This man has successfully made Sure Buhari wins in a landslide next year. grin grin

The more the PDP controlled by the useless Ipob yoots, abuse the Hausa Fulani, the more Buhari's support up North Swells.

May Fulani herdsmen unleash terror on u & ur loved ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

24/01/2019: Kaduna Welcomes Atiku Abubakar. / Sanwo-olu Performs Ground Breakin Ceremony Of Food Security And Logistics Hub / How Seyi Tinubu Made Me Love Joha By Asake - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.