Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) (55852 Views)

Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria December 2017: Live Updates & Photos From Your Area / DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by spencekat(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sanchez01:
There are no two ways about it, Dino is about to be rigged out grin

He can't. While there might be boycott in certain areas, it would be a sweet avenue for Yahaya Bello and his cohorts to forge people's signatures. He is not escaping this one.
He will escape

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by tinsel: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Aieboocaar:

Even a kindergarten kid knows all these signatures are forged!!!
If this paper is correct, and looking at the signatures they have same character and signed by same person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Go and tell your master, your propaganda had failed before it started.

Dino is gone. grin

Even without votes?

I weep for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
when theythink DINO is weak he will be Manifest powerful, just lets watch how It plays out

Same you said about Nnamadi Kanu
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by odehman: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=obi4eze post=67098790]
grin grin grin
That weed is really strong. What brand is it?[/quote ] is oshogbo weed the one that germinate in the cemetery
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nobody wan die na.

In other news, my favourite part of infinity wars was when Thor appeared on the battle field in wakanda. That part gave me the chills grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Even without votes?

I weep for Nigeria

Even if only two people votes against him. He is out!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by drkay(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
I am not from kogi state but I stand with Distinguish Senator Dino.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by AlomoReloaded: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
mustmust:

He go leave my brother or sister
Dino is a silly Nigerian senator that should go to hell like other senators, but I like him cos he says the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by asobo: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
mustmust:

He go leave my brother or sister
He mustmust leave. Hope you have your pvc, if yes encourage others and if no please go and register. May God keep us alive to witness and participate in the elections come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Why is Yahaya Bello obsessed with Dino Melaye?
No wonder he has been sucking up to Buhari this past months.

I don't like Dino Melaye but this is clear intimidation on him.
Yahaya Bello and Buhari will not succeed..!!

10 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by asobo: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
AlomoReloaded:

Dino is a silly Nigerian senator that should go to hell like other senators, but I like him cos he says the truth.
Judge not.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by neverask: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
it is illegal to buy weapon, even if you are a senator or governor of a state, or ex governor.. it is illegal..

Politician dont get involve with the police, judge and the military..

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
obi4eze:
I don't care what happens to Dino. He talks too much. My problem right now is how Buhari would leave that seat on or before May 29, 2019.

Thank God, you are the first person that is talking sense.
....how Buhari would leave ...on or BEFORE May 29, 2019.
-
Nigerians are so corrupt and hypocritical that nobody wants to talk about removing buhari NOW, BEFORE 2019.
-
Everybody knows he is bad. Yet they want him yo finish 4 complete years. Why? So that when they too enter power, they too will be allowed to finish 4 complete years. Why? Because YOU TOO do not have any plans for the betterment of Nigerians. AND only want 4years to live extravagant lifestyle with the nation's wealth.

Why should any president be allowed to finish 4years in power when his citizens are being killed everyday because of his stupid policies? If you cannot drive the man out NOW-NOW, the idiot will IMPOSE HIMSELF upon us indefinitely since people are too spineless to push him out.
-
If your house or car catches fire, will you wait 4 years for it to be burn? Will you not INSTANTLY use common sense to quench the fire?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Reference(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wow, this looks bad for his opponents. It appears they have inadvertently turned him into a cult hero. That is why I keep on saying this: Do things lawfùlly and decently and all other things will be added onto you but this government simply cannot wait for that. Just consider the Nnamdi Kanu case. He was due back in court in a few weeks, you angrily sent the army and the situation is worse. Boko Haram leader was in custody and he was killed there. They are making the same mistakes with the Shiite leader. Perhaps Dino will have been in the polling docks today if not for the unfortunate telly pictures of his public humiliation.

You just wonder who advices these guys. Sounds like emotional yes men instead of critical thinkers.

11 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by sujexy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Euouae:

Same you said about Nnamadi Kanu
Oga take it or leave it...Yamaha bello failed on this...He should redirect his priorities toward paying civil servants their salaries

6 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by asobo: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
drkay:
I am not from kogi state but I stand with Distinguish Senator Dino.
Seconded, these are indeed difficult times to speak truth to those in power.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
doctokwus:

You think you are normal supporting Buhari?
Go check yourself in a medical facility because no sane person with a still functioning brain can still support the worst president this country will ever know.
Even the "maximum ruler,Abacha is 10times better than this thing that calls himself a president.

Besides the poverty and hunger.

My brother I taya for some Nigerians ooo.

The electorates are suppose to snap the signatures and go to court.
As at 11.11am at Kabawa Primary School polling unit of Ward E no single voter has voted. They complained that though it's their names that are on the displayed list, its not their signature..."
"

6 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
mathinips:
Report from Tokunbo
Dem no get sense use different hand writing sef... sMH

7 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
sujexy:
Oga take it or leave it...Yamaha bello failed on this...He should redirect his priorities toward paying civil servants their salaries

Result will be out in no time. We will see if Yahaya Bello failed,
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
mathinips:
In Koto, Electorates Sit Under Trees, in Yagba East.

There seem to be a boycott by constituents of Kogi West as the recall process of Senator Dino Melaye gets underway.

In Koto, the APC members have boycotted the process, while some persons alleged to be PDP members said they didn't know how their names got in the list at first.

In Isanlu and polling units within the environs, electorates where found sitting under trees.

In the outskirts of Isanlu, information available by our reporters says there was a complete boycott of the process as people sat in their houses.
pls,i dont understand dis recall thing o,is it a kind of re-election or a kind of vote of no confidence? what does dino need from this exercise to be back in the senate?,thanks
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Go and tell your master, your propaganda had failed before it started.

Dino is gone. grin
He's got pictoral proofs to convince us... Why not present similar tangible proofs of your claims so we can take you seriously!

5 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by sujexy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin
Euouae:

angry
Euouae:

Let us see how the devilish party will pull this obvious one

5 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Nackzy: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
Karma is f**king Dino blue black.... She u said goodluck wasn't okay for you.. Ohyaa ur brother is in jail as am writing this post
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
Successful people have two things on their lips, "smile and silence". Smile can solve problem while Silence can avoid problems.

Sugar and salt may be mixed together but ants reject the salt and carry away only the sugar. Select the right people in life and make your life better and sweeter. If you fail to achieve your dreams, change your ways not your God.

Remember, trees change their leaves and not their roots. You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones to every dog that barks.

Haters will see you walking on water and say its because you can't swim. Even if you dance on water, your enemies will accuse you of raising dust.

Make it your ambition to live a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your own hands.

Remember, don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it. -- Be Inspired and have a great day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
grin

A fantastically corrupt country. This report bears the imprint of Dino's brown envelope to hungry journalists.

It is a precursor to an impending report that will capitalize on low turnout inorder to void the recall.

If u know you know.

I hate Nigerian politicians,I abhor APC, I differ with PDP, I stand with like minds who can see that these pretenders in the corridors of power mean us no good.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by asobo: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Euouae:

Even if only two people votes against him. He is out!
Says Euouae constitution. It still beats my imagination that people like you who know little or nothing on politics come online to rant. I refer you to crime section because that is were you will trive. Mind you we are not in a banana republic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Apparently, it is going to be an effort in futility. Misplaced priority it is......

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by neverask: 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by jamace(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
OP, keep updating with photos pls.

A photo is worth more than a thousand words.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Baroba(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
See polling station of a country where senators earn 13 million a month.. chai..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by tinsel: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
felaismyhero:
pls,i dont understand dis recall thing o,is it a kind of re-election or a kind of vote of no confidence? what does dino need from this exercise to be back in the senate?,thanks
Today is just for verification of signature. If inec can verify up to 50 percent of the signatures as correct, then another day will be selected for actual voting called referendum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.