Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) (55854 Views)

Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria December 2017: Live Updates & Photos From Your Area / DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
at odolowo and okedayo KABBA just got this

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Izychi: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Aieboocaar:

Even a kindergarten kid knows all these signatures are forged!!!

Honestly! Look closer at the characters....all of them were written by one and same person!!! Look at the letters "grin' 'E' "B"..... In fact, all the characters!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by justtoodark: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Izychi:

Honestly! Look closer at the characters....all of them were written by one and same person!!! Look at the letters "grin' 'E' "B"..... In fact, all the characters!!!

and how did you people attain that form....?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by mathew247: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Which party does he (Dino) represent?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by justtoodark: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
you easterners should mind una fvcking business and back off...!!

this is kogis people matter and not yours....

if they deceide to keep dino or not is none of una fvcking business....!!!! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by mikedimeji(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Shalomc:
grin
Desperation. I think those who forged this should be prosecuted for wasting public resources and forgery, impersonation, fraud and all other things in the book
I totally agree with u.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by judey1992(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
UPDATE ON VERIFICATION EXERCISE: April 28, 2018. RESULT *Kogi West Decides* * Aiyeteju, Kabba - Unit 004 *Numbers of signatures of petitioners: 500 *Numbers of signatures for today's verification:50 *Number of voter in the voters register: 1137.

VPO Reporting
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by donjahsy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
chichar1:
who is laughing with you? onye nzuzu!!!!!!!!!
dont mind that Ezigbo onye nzuzu.. he was laughing with his ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:

if they deceide to keep dino or not is none of una fvcking business....!!!! angry angry

A very sectional and bigoted way of thinking!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by asobo: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

But Dino too is in power na.
My comment and your mention differs bro. In as much as I don't want to act judgemental, I doubt if in the cause of your activity today you haven't sinned. I don't belong to the school of thought that have tagged our politicians corrupt, such that even if the speak and stand for the truth we backlash them. My Holy Book say's referencing Jesus "He who has no sin should cast the fast stone". The say Buhari is a sincere man but under his watch we had an SGF who embezzeled money and till now the man is walking free. Was it not the same senate your type tag corrupt that investigated him though the panel by AGF under the watch of mr sincerity acquinted him. Peter Obi came out to tell us how rich our governors are nobody is talking about it. As a citizen do any executives allowance aside their salaries. Did you read the news that said APC governor are to contribute #250M each for their party convention. I can't be fooled by anybody
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by donjahsy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:

Taah!! mechie Onu gi there!!! onye nzuzu

6 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by jrusky(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
doctokwus:

You think you are normal supporting Buhari?
Go check yourself in a medical facility because no sane person with a still functioning brain can still support the worst president this country will ever know.
Even the "maximum ruler,Abacha is 10times better than this thing that calls himself a president.

Pls point of correction Abacha is not only 10 times better than Buhari Abacha is 100 times better than Buhari bro.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by justtoodark: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
donjahsy:
Taah!! mechie Onu gi there!!! onye nzuzu

mechie Onu gi yourself........
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lomprico2:

That is how they see 'integrity'. undecided

Buhari and his supporters are all bastards.

So painful.

Wretched supporters.

Check their pictures in his optics wherever they welcome him.

Lazy people.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by uhuru77: 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
The evil exercise must fail for democracy to succeed in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by doctokwus: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
ajepako:

Point of correction...
He was never a PDP supporter
Rather, he was a voracious voice of condemnation of PDP and GEJ and a big fan of PMB
He changed his view when he saw how messed up PMB administration is..
You should also
You bother answering that imp!
I have him and his type today.
Any foo l that still not only supports Buhari but also comes online to show his insanity on my mentions will get a full dose of what is coming to him or her today.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Izychi: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
justtoodark:

and how did you people attain that form....?

Well, I don't know. But as I was watching channels news few mins ago, the very same list was displayed on the screen.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Ayodele1987(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dino recall can't work out becos presently now I'm at my working place doing my plumbering work. how much is 500 naira value what u have.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by CilicMarin: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
doctokwus:

You bother answering that imp!
I have him and his type today.
Any foo l that still not only supports Buhari but also comes online to show his insanity on my mentions will get a full dose of what is coming to him or her today.

Fake doctor, keep ranting like a frustrated man you are. I won't abuse you today grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
mathinips:
Treatp Jewel:
As at 11.11am at Kabawa Primary School polling unit of Ward E no single voter has voted. They complained that though it's their names that are on the displayed list, its not their signature...
I dont need ur armchair update to knw dat dino wont be recalled but atleast,he's bn shaken and humiliated like a common criminal.he has realized dat he isnt untouchable as he made mst of his gullible supporters to believe
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
BREAKING NEWS:

DINO MELAYE'S RECALL SUFFERS A FATAL SET BACK AS RECALL EXERCISE FAILS AND OKUN PEOPLE ALLEGE FORGERY OF THEIR SIGNATURE IN THE FIRST LIST AND VOW TO SUE THOSE BEHIND THE FORGERY

Arise News247 reports that based on the information gathered directly from all Polling Units in Kogi West, the recall exercise of Senator Dino Melaye is a total failure and thus outright waste of taxpayers resources.

Almost all Polling Units (PU) were boycotted in the verification exercise. As at the time of filing in this report, less than one hour to the end of the verification exercise, record obtained from all Polling Units visited by Arise News247 correspondents reveal that total electorate confirmed to have been verified in the total Polling Units visited is just a little above 100 signatures. And some of those that came for the verification only went to the Polling Units to confirm the allegations that the so called signatures of petitioners were forged; and some did not see their signature on the list while some actually confirmed that their signatures were forged as they were never part of those asking for the recall of the Senator.

While most Polling Units were completely deserted only few recorded turn out and very low turn out indeed. The following are the figures obtained from few Polling Units that people turned out.

In Lokoja Club, 875 were said to have signed the recall form, but only 2 showed up and they both alleged that their names are on the list, but they were never part of any recall exercise, so their signatures were forged.

At Paparanda Square, the electorates that turned out didn't see their names on the list, so they recorded zero verification.

In Ukwo Okoriko, Ward A, unit 003, Kogi Koton Karfe Local Government only 18 turned out from the 440 electorates alleged to have signed the recall form.

At the Ohogabi Polling Unit, 43 electorates showed up out of the 500 petitioners.

While in Banda, Lokoja Local Government; out of the 512 alleged to have signed petitioners only 40 verified their signatures.

While in all Polling Units visited in Kabba/Bunu, Ijumu, Yagba East LGA as well as Mopa, electorate completely deserted the verification centres as at the time Arise News247 correspondents visited the centres.

Youth Corps members used for the exercise appeared to have been paid only to sit down operating their mobile phones while some rested their heads on their table to have a quick nap after their mobile phone battery/power bank ran down. This can only be described as exercise in futility.

There was drama in Bolorunduro/Odo-Akete Ward in Kabba as one Mr. John Smith Mejabi raised alarm that his name appeared on the recall list as No 443 and ticked with pen and his signature forged "on the INEC verification for the ongoing fraudulent recall of senator Dino Melaye."

Some boys believed to be APC boys attempted to intimidate him, but he insisted that, "for the records, I was never involved in this fraudulent signing last year." Thus, he said he will not allow such fraud go on, adding that he will surely take legal action against INEC and all collaborators.

In a similar development, two other people in Fehinti around St. Joseph Primary School, Kabba also alleged to have seen their names and signatures on the recall list, yet they never knew anything about it

Also at Lokoja Club, Ward A, PU 016, one Mr Samuel Olukotun said that he saw the name and forged signature of his wife, Mrs. Feyisayo Olukotun, on the recall list despite that she was not part of any recall process. Hence, he vowed "to sue the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)" for the forgery.

Arise News247 notes that, INEC said that the result of the verification exercise will be announced tomorrow Sunday, 29th April, 2018 and further action will be decided.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2163886203843897&id=1778935029005685

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
INECAccidentalGomina Yahaya Bello How Market

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by doctokwus: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
CilicMarin:

Fake doctor, keep ranting like a frustrated man you are. I won't abuse you today grin
Someone else has asked u to take your psychosis drugs and you are still delaying,worsening your psychotic condition.
Keep on wasting your time and life here,by the time your case becomes incurable is when you know how wasted your life was.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by bobochem: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
This lists na forged list.Not authentic

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by malakasea(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Call your papa make him go vila tellam make him commot tam from office.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
asobo:
My comment and your mention differs bro. In as much as I don't want to act judgemental, I doubt if in the cause of your activity today you haven't sinned. I don't belong to the school of thought that have tagged our politicians corrupt, such that even if the speak and stand for the truth we backlash them. My Holy Book say's referencing Jesus "He who has no sin should cast the fast stone". The say Buhari is a sincere man but under his watch we had an SGF who embezzeled money and till now the man is walking free. Was it not the same senate your type tag corrupt that investigated him though the panel by AGF under the watch of mr sincerity acquinted him. Peter Obi came out to tell us how rich our governors are nobody is talking about it. As a citizen do any executives allowance aside their salaries. Did you read the news that said APC governor are to contribute #250M each for their party convention. I can't be fooled by anybody

Calm down.

I don't even know why when I mention Dino, people start reeling out some other corrupt persons as though it is enough reason to shut our eyes to the uselessness of all of them. So, if everyone else starts pretending to voice out for the poor without reviewing certain benefits he gets from the impoverishment of the poor, we should start calling them heroes?

Anyone can stand up and pretend to be speaking the truth. Everyone knows the country is not where it should be but to have one of the problems (Dino) criticizing is nonsense! I remembered how Okorocha started out as a philanthropist and how Oshiomole was a pain in the neck of Obasanjo's government.

The easiest political post in Nigeria so far is senator and reps. No one holds them responsible for anything, in spite of their mighty salaries. Instead of working, they make jibes at the executives because they know that there are people who hate Buhari and will turn anyone who can make jibes at him into a hero. They forget they are part of the FG. They don't have the moral rights to criticize the executive. If at all they want to criticize, they must highlight bills passed but yet unaccented by the president.

Instead, all they do is pass bills to give themselves immunity and the Senate President pension. Instead of passing bills that would benefit the common man, they are constantly passing bills that would only benefit their own pockets.

If you think that the executive alone should take all the blames for where our country is, then you are being dishonest.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
obi4eze:
I don't care what happens to Dino. He talks too much. My concern right now is how Buhari would leave that seat on or before May 29, 2019.
So talking too much is your own headache? Should all of us be mute, how would the world go round? It is because of introvert God created extrovert. If all of us are introvert, the world would turn upside down, same with extrovert. I know a person like you would not have voted Trump, if he has contested in Nigeria, because you will also labelled talking too much. But, you however take pleasure hailing him in Nigeria. God created in us such diverse features so that will can appreciate one another but your type see it as abnormality. Everyone saying the truth in Nigeria are labelled unprintable names.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by asobo: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
You said any one can stand up and pretend to be speaking the truth. So what should now be the parameter to guage the truth sayers. A senator came out to talk about the #13M but the same Nigerian's who before then never knew of that money were quick to start trolling and insulting him. This is the type of society we find ourselves were if you speak the truth you die if you lie you die. Are you a Buhari supporter?[quote author=BluntBoy post=67110194]

Calm down.

I don't even know why when I mention Dino, people start reeling out some other corrupt persons as though it is enough reason to shut our eyes to the uselessness of all of them. So, if everyone else starts pretending to voice out for the poor without reviewing certain benefits he gets from the impoverishment of the poor, we should start calling them heroes?

Anyone can stand up and pretend to be speaking the
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
asobo:
You said any one can stand up and pretend to be speaking the truth. So what should now be the parameter to guage the truth sayers. A senator came out to talk about the #13M but the same Nigerian's who before then never knew of that money were quick to start trolling and insulting him. This is the type of society we find ourselves were if you speak the truth you die if you lie you die. Are you a Buhari supporter?

Yes, I am a Buhari supporter. Why the question?

As for your question, Dino does not have the moral right to wail. He is in the system and trying to distance himself from it by still remaining there and feeding fat is cowardly and being pretentious.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by asobo: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
ihatesycophant:
So talking too much is your own headache? Should all of us be mute, how would the world go round? It is because of introvert God created extrovert. If all of us are introvert, the world would turn upside down, same with extrovert. I know a person like you would not have voted Trump, if he has contested in Nigeria, because you will also labelled talking too much. But, you however take pleasure hailing him in Nigeria. God created in us such diverse features so that will can appreciate one another but your type see it as abnormality. Everyone saying the truth in Nigeria are labelled unprintable names.
Bro you are not far from the truth. Tears roll down my eyes when Sen. Shehu Sani was contributing to a motion in the red chambers in respect of what happened to Dino. The same dino that was buhari's mc and orator to bello during his inaguration.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by asobo: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, I am a Buhari supporter. Why the question?

As for your question, Dino does not have the moral right to wail. He is in the system and trying to distance himself from it by still remaining there and feeding fat is cowardly and being pretentious.

I have been wasting my precious time replying a gullible fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Buhari Promotes Lamidi Adeosun To Lieutenant General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.