Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Female NYSC Member Dies After Sustaining Injury During Parade-ground Drill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female NYSC Member Dies After Sustaining Injury During Parade-ground Drill (749 Views)

Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female NYSC Member Dies After Sustaining Injury During Parade-ground Drill by CastedAyo: 10:28am On Apr 28, 2018
A member of National Youth Service Corps(NYSC) identified as Hilda Eva Amadi has been reported dead after being injured during a "Man o War" drilling exercise in the ongoing orientation camp at Yikpata camp in Edu local government council of Kwara State.

Eva, an Oil and Gas graduate of the University of Port Harcourt, fell from the string while participating in the drilling exercise.

According to online reports, she was rushed to the NYSC clinic at the camp for medical attention, where she was allegedly attended to by corps members who are medical personnel at the clinic. She was later transferred to General Hospital in Ilorin for further medical attention and that was where she was passed away.

The state Public Relations Officer of the NYSC, Mr. Oladipo Morakinyo, has confirmed the death of the Corps member.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/female-nysc-member-dies-after-sustaining-injury-during-parade-ground-drill.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Female NYSC Member Dies After Sustaining Injury During Parade-ground Drill by mustmust(m): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2018
Beautiful girl...what a loss. My prayers are with the family and friends
Re: Female NYSC Member Dies After Sustaining Injury During Parade-ground Drill by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2018
What a sad story. RIP. My condolences to her family.
Re: Female NYSC Member Dies After Sustaining Injury During Parade-ground Drill by HausaOverlord: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2018
Rip dear, so sorry u died serving this crap of a country
Re: Female NYSC Member Dies After Sustaining Injury During Parade-ground Drill by EbukaHades10(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2018
Sometimes,i question what the drill is for. Are they going to the battlefield or war front? Don't get me wrong,i am not against the drill,but I don't know its importance for nysc members.
Re: Female NYSC Member Dies After Sustaining Injury During Parade-ground Drill by robinso01(m): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2018
everything about this life is such a risk, some succeeds the risk while some fails the risk. Rip.
Re: Female NYSC Member Dies After Sustaining Injury During Parade-ground Drill by Benjom(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2018
Quite unfortunate
Re: Female NYSC Member Dies After Sustaining Injury During Parade-ground Drill by Tosin17(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Sometimes,i question what the drill is for. Are they going to the battlefield or war front? Don't get me wrong,i am not against the drill,but I don't know its importance for nysc members.

Drilling for corps members is not compulsory. You only join people who are doing it in the camp if only you are interested.
Re: Female NYSC Member Dies After Sustaining Injury During Parade-ground Drill by EbukaHades10(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Tosin17:

Drilling for corps members is not compulsory. You only join people who are doing it in the camp if only you are interested.
Oh!!

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Denied My Pregnancy But Now He Wants The Baby / WHY DO AFRICAN WOMEN HIDE PREGNANCY DETAILS? (video) / I’ve Been Proposed To 3 Times – Nicki Minaj Asked Ladies To Know Their Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.