Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

ThreadClosed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ThreadClosed (575 Views)

I Think Sum1 Is Following Me / I Love Her But I'm Scared / Why Woun't She Let Me In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ThreadClosed by MightyHand(m): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2018
Thread closed
Re: ThreadClosed by kingxsamz(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2018
You mean ur dating a girl who has another boyfriend?
Re: ThreadClosed by Pubichairs(m): 11:14am On Apr 28, 2018
your lexicons made me shed tears
Re: ThreadClosed by MightyHand(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Pubichairs:
your lexicons made me shed tears

its my way of expression, its ur contribution that count' NOT volc.
Re: ThreadClosed by MightyHand(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Seunnnnnn move this thing. Biko
Re: ThreadClosed by ReinaFarine: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
You want the side chick/nigga handbook?

1. You don't need love from a woman that cheats on the man. She's going to cheat on you if you become her man. Act uninterested and get all the puna.

2. You already have the benefits. There is no need for the responsibilities. You're not under pressure to claim her, no need for commitments, no need to remember anniversary dates and meet the parents and all the drama. She calls you when she is mad at her 'boo' and you go like a soldier and service that Kitty

3. Act nonchalant, it reduces her 'ego'. Don't make her feel two guys are 'dragging' her. You enjoy her pussy, she enjoys your dick. The end.
No clinginess, no jealousy or whatever. It is all about the benefits.

4. Revel in being a side nigga.

(1) (Reply)

If There Was No “Yahoo Yahoo,” Things Would Have Been Red - Rapper Baseone / When You’re Struggling In A Toxic Relationship / Give A Caption For This Pics!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.