Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Think Sum1 Is Following Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Sum1 Is Following Me (1037 Views)

Sweetplum Sum1 Is Missing You / I Woke Up To A DM From A Lesbian Who Has Been Following Me, Nigerian Lady Reveal / 5 Reasons Why I Feel Generational Curses Are Following Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Jmichael1(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2022
Happy sunday guys!

i always notice the presence of sum1 standing behind me in my right hand side when ever i'm alone or walking alone,bt i can't see the person.
The feeling is so strong that atimes i had to stop wat ever i'm doing or stop walking jst to look around to see if i could any body,bt i won't see a tin..
i've heard abt monitoring spirit bt i don't belive in such tin bcus i'm nt a religious type,bt i'm jst wondering,could dis be monitorin spirit or wat?
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 29, 2022
Jmichael1:
Happy sunday guys!

i always notice the presence of sum1 standing behind me in my right hand side when ever i'm alone or walking alone,bt i can't see the person.
The feeling is so strong that atimes i had to stop wat ever i'm doing or stop walking jst to look around to see if i could any body,bt i won't see a tin..
i've heard abt monitoring spirit bt i don't belive in such tin bcus i'm nt a religious type,bt i'm jst wondering,could dis be monitorin spirit or wat?

Hmm
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Highman56: 1:08pm On May 29, 2022
Do u watch nigeria film? grin

1 Like

Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Benki003(m): 1:09pm On May 29, 2022
Really grin grin in this hard time someone still de follow you
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Carcholce: 1:12pm On May 29, 2022
You better ignore the person like he or She is not there and focus on whatever you are doing.

You are dealing with something that could mess up your head forever! You can even run mad if you do not start ignoring and take your mind off it.

If you are not clean from drugs, weed and alcohol. You should know those are the major culprit to things like this!

But if you are clean from those, I have to tell you someone has poisoned you to see things that are not there! It’s an early stage of madness/mental illness!

2 Likes

Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Carcholce: 1:16pm On May 29, 2022
If you are not careful you’ll start jumping from one church to another herbalist looking for a solution!! And while you are doing this, they’ll make you believe the shadow is the cause of your set back!
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by ImoleNaija: 1:18pm On May 29, 2022
Jmichael1:
I've heard abt monitoring spirit bt i don't belive in such tin bcus i'm nt a religious type,bt i'm jst wondering,could dis be monitorin spirit or wat?

I doubt you would feel or notice a monitoring spirit unless you're a spiritual person. I guess it is your spiritual body guard.... Ma fo grin
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by obiekunie01: 1:38pm On May 29, 2022
Jmichael1:
Happy sunday guys!

bro.

you are at the early stage of a mental illness called schizophrenia.

you can handle it now by totally ignoring and convincing yourself you are just imagining things.

if you dont achieve that this early - like now, na psychia go get you for the rest of your life.

if you don't get over it now, few months from now you will begin to see them for real and even be discussing with them - but the sad thing is, no one else will be seeing them except you but you will be loudly chatting with them even when you are on the road and in pubic place.

Its a terrible illness.
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Jmichael1(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2022
Carcholce:
You better ignore the person like he or She is not there and focus on whatever you are doing.

You are dealing with something that could mess up your head forever! You can even run mad if you do not start ignoring and take your mind off it.

If you are not clean from drugs, weed and alcohol. You should know those are the major culprit to things like this!

But if you are clean from those, I have to tell you someone has poisoned you to see things that are not there! It’s an early stage of madness/mental illness!

there's dis prophet i visited sumtym ago,he told me that a spirit frm my village is following me and wants to make me mad,bt i jst ignored him and said in my mind"dem never born dat spirit wen fit make me mad...

i jst borderd bcus dis tin kip occuring...
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by FalseProphet1(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2022
Yes the dark forces have assigned dwarf demons to monitor you. You'll need spiritual cleansing so that the demons can be banished forever.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Carcholce: 1:49pm On May 29, 2022
Jmichael1:

there's dis prophet i visited sumtym ago,he told me that a spirit frm my village is following me and wants to make me mad,bt i jst ignored him and said in my mind"dem never born dat spirit wen fit make me mad...

i jst borderd bcus dis tin kip occuring...

Stop paying attention to it! It’s hard but you have to try. It’s messing with your head and it’s really succeeding. Imagine what will become of you if it goes on for a longer period of time. It will cause you to get disorganized with your life. Instead of you to be pursuing life goals, you will be pursuing solutions to shadows. Stop going to prophets for solutions. You can correct this defect with your head/mind/body. I have gone through worse, I correct everything immediately it’s starting, but it takes time.

Don’t go and play into the hands of pastors and herbalist o. They’ll mess you up even more.
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Jmichael1(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2022
Carcholce:

Stop paying attention to it! It’s hard but you have to try. It’s messing with your head and it’s really succeeding. Imagine what will become of you if it goes on for a longer period of time. It will cause you to get disorganized with your life. Instead of you to be pursuing life goals, you will be pursuing solutions to shadows. Stop going to prophets for solutions. You can correct this defect with your head/mind/body. I have gone through worse, I correct everything immediately it’s starting, but it takes time.

Don’t go and play into the hands of pastors and herbalist o. They’ll mess you up even more.

alright sir...

tnx 4 the advice

i'll do as u said...

1 Like

Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Jmichael1(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

you will be loudly chatting with them even when you are on the road and in pubic place.

u are on point bro...

it happend to me 2wks bk,i was moving alone wen i notice its presence again on my right hand side.

so i stoped as usual to look around bt no one was there,so i begin to talk to d person even tho i can't see any1.

i begin to say words like"guy wetin dey sub?u jst dey follow me up and down every were i dey go,abi e get wetin u wn tell me?
u no gree shw me ur face,oya..appear to me 4 my dream,u no still gree....
cum...no dy follow me again ooh b4 i go vex pour u raw acid..

dat was wen i got bk my slf and begin my movement...

bro...dis experience no be beans oooh..
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Boogyman557: 2:21pm On May 29, 2022
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Kiliwuwu: 2:41pm On May 29, 2022
this wan pass my brain , I will only advice u to change ur weed supplier
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by obiekunie01: 2:44pm On May 29, 2022
Jmichael1:

u are on point bro...

it happend to me 2wks bk,i was moving alone wen i notice its presence again on my right hand side.

so i stoped as usual to look around bt no one was there,so i begin to talk to d person even tho i can't see any1.

i begin to say words like"guy wetin dey sub?u jst dey follow me up and down every were i dey go,abi e get wetin u wn tell me?
u no gree shw me ur face,oya..appear to me 4 my dream,u no still gree....
cum...no dy follow me again ooh b4 i go vex pour u raw acid..

dat was wen i got bk my slf and begin my movement...

bro...dis experience no be beans oooh..

young man.
pls your own good listen to what i will tell you now.

First of all you have to tell yourself its not real. as in just tell yourelf once that it is not real.

i ddnt say you should be repeating it is not real - no! just say it once to yourself./

THEN BEGIN TO IGNORE THEM - LIKE SERIOUSLY IGNORE.

DON'T EVER LOOK SIDEWAYS TO CHECK IF THEY ARE THERE. PLS DON'T EVER.

Face your life and never ever ever talk to yourself ever again.

PLS ABIDE BY THIS RULE AND YOU WILL BE FINE AGAIN.

if you don't follow what i said, you will not know whn you go fully mad.

DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAY? YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHEN YOU GO FULLY MAD - IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

MAY THE UNIVERSE ASSIST YOU IN OVERCOMING THIS TERRIBLE SICKNESS.

IGNORE THEM TOTALLY AND REMOVE THEM FROM YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS. START TODAY!
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Chaos14: 2:46pm On May 29, 2022
You have 3 options 1.don't be bothered and be in denial until you break 2.become spritual and still be in denial and be forever stay in your illusion 3.go seek help and find out the truth
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Jmichael1(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

young man.
pls your own good listen to what i will tell you now.

First of all you have to tell yourself its not real. as in just tell yourelf once that it is not real.

i ddnt say you should be repeating it is not real - no! just say it once to yourself./

THEN BEGIN TO IGNORE THEM - LIKE SERIOUSLY IGNORE.

DON'T EVER LOOK SIDEWAYS TO CHECK IF THEY ARE THERE. PLS DON'T EVER.

Face your life and never ever ever talk to yourself ever again.

PLS ABIDE BY THIS RULE AND YOU WILL BE FINE AGAIN.

if you don't follow what i said, you will not know whn you go fully mad.

DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAY? YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHEN YOU GO FULLY MAD - IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

MAY THE UNIVERSE ASSIST YOU IN OVERCOMING THIS TERRIBLE SICKNESS.

IGNORE THEM TOTALLY AND REMOVE THEM FROM YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS. START TODAY!

alright sir...
tnx for the advice.
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by paulolee(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2022
too much action film de spoil ur brain.. abi na village people dey follow you?
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Jmichael1(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2022
Kiliwuwu:
this wan pass my brain , I will only advice u to change ur weed supplier

nah u be my supplier,nah to change u be my next move...
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by ThothHermes: 3:33pm On May 29, 2022
That's a demon right there.
Only Jesus can deliver you now
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Stayingtrueee(f): 8:05am On May 30, 2022
Benki003:
Really grin grin in this hard time someone still de follow you
grin
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by TheZeezle(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2022
Hallucinations! Drug kills bro...
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by obyrich(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2022
Jmichael1:
Happy sunday guys!

It may be a premonition of evil. I hope you are not involved in cultism?
Re: I Think Sum1 Is Following Me by Jmichael1(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2022
obyrich:
It may be a premonition of evil. I hope you are not involved in cultism?

i used to be bt no more...

(1) (Reply)

He Never wan graduate: 100level Student Correct His Lecturer with audacity / "Wetin You Bring?": Dutch Lady Rider's Funny Encounter With Nigerian Police (vid / Nigerians Are The Hardest Working People I Have Come Across - UK Man Says (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.