Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) (30376 Views)

Court Of Appeal Orders Continuation Of Dino Melaye’s Recall From The Senate / DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by kmaster007: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dino don Brain wash deir head
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
modik:
Every evil plot against Most vibrant and active Senator ,Dino shall fail.

#APCheat
amen
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ntorhhhhh to people that wants to recall Dino
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by rolams(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dino preparing to release another album
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
BluntBoy:
I can't understand how people see Dino as good.

This is a man who has been showing off his luxury cars and wealth in the face of extreme poverty. What would you call such an insensitive and childish person

Dino Melaye has been receiving same salaries with his colleagues in the house. That others don't show off their luxury cars doesn't mean they earn less. Your Senator earns as much as Dino, if not more. People like David Mark has been in that same house for 11 years, Tinubu's wife 7 years, and many more. Dino has only spent 3 years and has never been a Governor of Kogi state. Dino only represents a constituency which, according to current population estimates, is less than 500,000 people. Dino Melaye is the least of our problems in Kogi state.

I have parent who have not been paid salaries, pension and gratuity. I have a sister who having gained admission to study in KSU some years back has remained stagnant in the school's college of unaccredited medicine, all thanks to the executhief Governor. These are no job of Dino Melaye please. As far as we are concerned, Dino has tried and done his best, first by making it known the many evils of Bello, and secondly, by fighting for the collective interest of Nigerians in his own way (bills). Give him a break please, we all know saints don't exist in the Nigerian political circle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Zinny25(f): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye... A hero of our time.
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Abbeynomics: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
May God bless the most vibrant and outspoken Senator Dino Melaye. The Distinguished Senator with most bills sponsored in the current senate
Amen
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
Acidosis:

Dino Melaye has been receiving same salaries with his colleagues in the house. That others don't show off their luxury cars doesn't mean they earn less. Your Senator earns as much as Dino, if not more. People like David Mark has been in that same house for 11 years, Tinubu's wife 7 years, and many more. Dino has only spent 3 years and has never been a Governor of Kogi state. Dino only represents a constituency which, according to current population estimates, is less than 500,000 people. Dino Melaye is the least of our problems in Kogi state.

I have parent who have not been paid salaries, pension and gratuity. I have a sister who having gained admission to study in KSU some years back has remained stagnant in the school's college of unaccredited medicine, all thanks to the executhief Governor. These are no job of Dino Melaye please. As far as we are concerned, Dino has tried and done his best, first by making it known the many evils of Bello, and secondly, by fighting for the collective interest of Nigerians in his own way (bills). Give him a break please, we all know saints don't exist in the Nigerian political circle.

You totally missed my point.

My point is, Dino is insensitive and not qualified to be called good or fighting for the masses.

It is like Mahatma Gandhi claiming to be on the side of the poor but riding a Chevrolet in their midst and earning millions of naira per month without the heart to first call and rigorously push for salary review.

Mind you, I am not against anyone owning a luxury car but it is really pathetic when a senator displays a garage full of them in a country with extreme poverty. What is the essense of shouting for the poor and then showing off your cars? Is it to make the poor feel more miserable or what

I am sure that if Dino were not in government, he would be criticizing the fat salaries each lawmaker takes home. But, no, pretend to love the poor while you keep shut over the fat salaries you draw in a country where the minimum wage is 18,000 naira.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
BluntBoy:
I can't understand how people see Dino as good.

This is a man who has been showing off his luxury cars and wealth in the face of extreme poverty. What would you call such an insensitive and childish person

Is this your problem?
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

You totally missed my point.

My point is, Dino is insensitive and not qualified to be called good or fighting for the masses.

It is like Mahatma Gandhi claiming to be on the side of the poor but riding a Chevrolet in their midst and earning millions of naira per month without the heart to first call and rigorously push for salary review.

Mind you, I am not against anyone owning a luxury car but it is really pathetic when a senator displays a garage full of them in a country with extreme poverty. What is the essense of shouting for the poor and then showing off your cars? Is it to make the poor feel more miserable or what

I am sure that if Dino were not in government, he would be criticizing the fat salaries each lawmaker takes home. But, no, pretend to love the poor while you keep shut over the fat salaries you draw in a country where the minimum wage is 18,000 naira.

I am more concerned about Kogi state allocation and how Yahaya Bello, a one time wretched transporter, was able to raise two Mansions (one in Maitama and another in Okene) in just one year in office.
Like any other Governor, this is someone that has a state house to himself along with over 100 aides, servicing his feeding, transportation, security, health, etc. Even the most corrupt Senator does not get this kind of treatment, yet the indolent imbe.cile has sworn to remain senseless.

If you think Dino Melaye has more money than Yahaya Bello or any sitting Governor, then something is seriously wrong. I am not justifying the fat salaries politicians receive, but the extant reference to Senators' salaries is political.
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jazzlite:
Anyone found there should be dealt with severely.
you too go call bubu a dictator abi, like bubu like you, hope you know what democracy is?
@topic, Foolish governor with no sense, make e pay salary, e dey spend money to recall senator, kogi; confluence of nigeria demonic sets of humans.
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by jrusky(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
I'm so happy to read how Buhari, Yahooyahoo bello and apc suffered a heavy disgrace in their silly and fake recall of Melaye this is what Buhari will taste come 2019 the embarrassment will be too heavy for Buhari to handle I pray he do not collapse then.
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by izzyboi(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
www.memesclinic.tk is hot
laugh away your sorrows with funny memes
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by uhuru77: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Okun people today have proved they are humans and holds their destiny. Congratulations!
ufuosman:
Soon Dino will return and with a full force
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ajixegun:

It is a family matter, what concerns you? Amebooo
Which family? You don't know what you're talking about
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by okeybig: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
If u are digging hole for your enemy,don't dig deep because u may fall into it. Yahaya bello have campaigned for Dino come 2019
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by mysteriousD: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Dead on arrival
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by adims96(m): 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
divinehand2003:
Hahaha

Dino remains the substantive senator of the Okun people.

Shame on Yahaya Bello
Shame on Buhari
Shame on APC

Shame on tinubu
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by enonche85(m): 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
oshe11:
Dino might be uncouth but Dude is better than most senators in the chamber......
Atleast he don raise some bills and is known, unlike some Senators wen their people nor even know self

How I wish Dino is from my state benue, so dat he can terrorise dat motor park tout called ortom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Bagudu Sadiq Slaughters Cows To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Niger / Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 / Innoson Donates Two Vehicles To Buhari Campaign Group Ahead Of 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.