Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) (30375 Views)

Court Of Appeal Orders Continuation Of Dino Melaye’s Recall From The Senate / DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
May God bless the most vibrant and outspoken Senator Dino Melaye. The Distinguished Senator with most bills sponsored in the current senate

Amin jawe omo to dun, meanwhile all his enemies right now cool

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by potent5(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
The beginning of the end of Yaya Bello credibility in Kogi.
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
how much INEC spent on this?
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by expert234: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
anibirelawal:

I will not, are you happy now

No change of emotion other than a clarification that you are an empty religion bigot.

Despite your thoughtless bigotry, Hausa/Fulani see you as a second class Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by sole26: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
anibirelawal:
That will not save him from NPF.

Shame on u dat u can't stand up for d truth. Our prayers for Dino will prevail.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
No sane Okun man will fight Dino Melaye over his current moves in the Senate. I mentioned this a few days back.

Just look at how tattered that school looks, that's one of the many projects Yahaya Bello has refused to fix. Instead of sitting his lazy arse to fix the state, the senseless imb. ecile has spent the past 2-3 years running after shadows, spending money recklessly like a f00l, in very shameful and unproductive manners.

As for Buhari, he should continue to waste resources on shameful ventures. I don't expect anything less from a disgraceful and shameless old dullard.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
expert234:

No change of emotion other than a clarification that you are an empty religion bigot.

Despite your thoughtless bigotry, Hausa/Fulani see you as a second class Muslim.

Your above descriptions best fit you. must you buffer you arguements by engaging religion.
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by MXrap: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
divinehand2003:
Hahaha

Dino remains the substantive senator of the Okun people.

Shame on Yahaya Bello
Shame on Buhari
Shame on APC

GBAM

Lemme see how they will manufacture votes. Social media has exposed everything. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by conscienceman4(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
This government.
They want to silence Dino by all means.
[b][/b] Frame him up with crime,
Arrest and detain him,
Finish him with recall from Senate,
What a worthless Yeye Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
sole26:

Shame on u dat u can't stand up for d truth. Our prayers for Dino will prevail.

Which truth are you talking about
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Dead on arrival

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by jamace(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Viking007(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
oshe11:
Dino might be uncouth but Dude is better than most senators in the chamber......
Atleast he don raise some bills and is known, unlike some Senators wen their people nor even know self
You just said the gospel truth. I am not a fan of Dino, but this man does his job, sponsors bills with passion. I don't even know the name of my own senator.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by dansantus1986(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
samysamy:
According to the story shared by Emmanuel,Okun people refused to turn up for Dino Melaye's recall process.He wrote....

'LIVE AND DIRECT FROM KABBA, KOGI STATE: OKUN PEOPLE REFUSE TO TURN UP: OKUN PEOPLE SAY NO TO DINO'S RECALL:

I trust my Okun people. Yahaya Bello can not use us as weapon against our own Senator Dino Melaye These are pictures from polling units in Kabba. My people refuse to turn up.

Even if we are not happy with Dino, it's strictly family affairs we know how to express our grievances, we will not allow an outsider (Yahaya Bello) to use us a weapon against our own.

I make bold to declare that ONLY A BASTARD OKUN MAN will take part in the recall of Dino. And I owe nobody apology for this.

The stage is set, Okun land is presently the focus of the entire world.

DinoMustTriumph
IStandWithDino

More updates and more pictures loading'

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/04/dino-melaye-recall-processvoters-refuse.html?m=1

The timing of Sen. Dino's arrest was wrong, Even if his people really wanted to recall him, the manner of punishment / maltreatment melted out to him by the security operatives drew some sympathy from his peoples. The tension was high and nobody wants to fall another victim.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
I can't understand how people see Dino as good.

This is a man who has been showing off his luxury cars and wealth in the face of extreme poverty. What would you call such an insensitive and childish person

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
samysamy:
According to the story shared by Emmanuel,Okun people refused to turn up for Dino Melaye's recall process.He wrote....

'LIVE AND DIRECT FROM KABBA, KOGI STATE: OKUN PEOPLE REFUSE TO TURN UP: OKUN PEOPLE SAY NO TO DINO'S RECALL:

I trust my Okun people. Yahaya Bello can not use us as weapon against our own Senator Dino Melaye These are pictures from polling units in Kabba. My people refuse to turn up.

Even if we are not happy with Dino, it's strictly family affairs we know how to express our grievances, we will not allow an outsider (Yahaya Bello) to use us a weapon against our own.

I make bold to declare that ONLY A BASTARD OKUN MAN will take part in the recall of Dino. And I owe nobody apology for this.

DinoMustTriumph
IStandWithDino

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/04/dino-melaye-recall-processvoters-refuse.html?m=1
Bello must be very sad now. Contesting a governorship position in Kogi next year would be a great disaster for him. The wounds left behind for the igala people to Nurse are still there. The okun man who should have helped him reach out to his people is now seen as his worst enemy. Shame!
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
dview001:
monkey no fine but him mama like am

Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
samysamy:

DinoMustTriumph
IStandWithDino

People like you are just too uncouth for my liking...and to make it worse, you're only blinded by peanuts you're getting at the moment and sellling your future to politicians that don't give a f**k.
Let me remind you that it was dino who gang up against Feleke that make the emergence of Yaya bello possible( the worse governor so far). So, if dino work against(betrays) his own kinsman because of power, that makes him what? This dino have never apologised for his dishonorable actions while the going was good btw him and Bello. Now that they're fighting each other, you're there calling innocent people bastard.

I'm against this recall and even if the process is successful, I know it'll be stalled at the NA...Dino himself know that so well; that's why he's chilling at the national hospital. You better go and find something better to do.

At the right time, both of them will be purnished for their sins against the people of Kogi west and Kogi State in general.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by archipelago: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dino, my man, you will survive all the plans and actions of the evil ones against you including the arm running case. Among our Senators you are one of the vocal ones and you speak intelligently on the floor of Senate. The Lord will spare your life so that you can continue to expose their atrocities. The Lord will get rid of the evil ones before they corrupt the very elects. congratulations as the Lord has delivered you from the first hurdle and He will see you through on the second one and disappoint the agents of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
begwong:
Yeye governor wey court has to order him to pay workers salary is that one a governor?
The recall process won't work so DINO is better off than the governor any day

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Greenville990: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
I WILL NOT.

I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

ARGUE FOR OR AGAINST A NIGERIAN POLITCIAN!!!

HOW HAVE THEY IMPACTED POSITIVELY ON MY LIFE.
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Pat081: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=67100239]Dino might be uncouth but Dude is better than most senators in the chamber......
Atleast he don raise some bills and is known, unlike some Senators wen their people nor even know self[/quote nt 4rm dat side but I like d man he is better than d one dat use to dance to every song in d house he should be d one dat dey want to do dis to , i dnt c him talking in d chamber on like his brother

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
AngryRebel:
Yahaya Bello,the leader of Buharis pigs should be ashamed of himself right now, after seeing these pictures. Stuiipid governor
after he blindly adopted the federal government's devilish grazing system or call it cattle 'cow-lony' , he became a victim of the alquaeda terrorists turned herdsmen who don't have a human face. Over 30 people were killed in Kogi a few weeks later and the useless governor termed the attack a mere communal clash so Nigerians wouldn't mock him. As if that wasn't enough, the herdsmen came back and attacked Kogi again and he swallowed his communal clash claim and that's what you should expect when nepotism and bias play out in selecting or electing a leader. How I wish the running mate of the late Audu was allowed to take over that time . He's the laziest youth I've ever seen
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by expert234: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
anibirelawal:

Your above descriptions best fit you. must you buffer you arguements by engaging religion.

Yoruba muslim, don't attempt playing the victim card. Your entire viewpoint about politics is ruled by religion. Your campaign for Buhari is because he is a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Pat081: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
archipelago:
Dino, my man, you will survive all the plans and actions of the evil ones against you including the arm running case. Among our Senators you are one of the vocal ones and you speak intelligently on the floor of Senate. The Lord will spare your life so that you can continue to expose their atrocities. The Lord will get rid of the evil ones before they corrupt the very elects. congratulations as the Lord has delivered you from the first hurdle and He will see you through on the second one and disappoint the agents of Satan.
AMEN
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Greenville990: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
Alexk2:

People like you are just too uncouth for my liking...and to make it worse, you're only blinded by peanuts you're getting at the moment and sellling your future to politicians that don't give a f**k.
Let me remind you that it was dino who gang up against Feleke that make the emergence of Yaya bello possible( the worse governor so far). So, if dino work against(betrays) his own kinsman because of power, that makes him what? This dino have never apologised for his dishonorable actions while the going was good btw him and Bello. Now that they're fighting each other, you're there calling innocent people bastard.

I'm against this recall and even if the process is successful, I know it'll be stalled at the NA...Dino himself know that so well; that's why he's chilling at the national hospital. You better go and find something better to do.

At the right time, both of them will be purnished for their sins against the people of Kogi west and Kogi State in general.

Go on your kneels, I want to pray for you.

N:b this prayer is from the depth of my heart

May you live long to enjoy all the good things of life

May you be productive in all your dealings

You will never lose your senses

May the good Lord guide you to overcome your challenges.

I did not know that we still have sensible people like you on NL

God will just continue to favor you
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
expert234:

Yoruba muslim, don't attempt playing the victim card. Your entire viewpoint about politics is ruled by religion. Your campaign for Buhari is because he is a Muslim.

You are very wrong! i only follow my instincts, i dont allow religion to clowd my judgement.
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Pat081: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Viking007:
You just said the gospel truth. I am not a fan of Dino, but this man does his job, sponsors bills with passion. I don't even know the name of my own senator.
lol hope is nt ur senator dat use to dance to every mean less songs in Party

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
holuphisayor:
how much INEC spent on this?
enough to lift up to 1000 youths out of poverty for life. That shows how wasteful this government is. Anybody who doesn't like their face, they attack with all at their disposal. You can imagine spending the 1bn usd earmarked to prosecute boho haram war caused by themselved to achieve their selfish aim on dualising Nigerian roads nationwide, or creating employment. that would have made sense . Year-in-year-out, they keep killing the same shekau, and immediately after the claim by our soldiers, shekau would debunk the rumor as if he's a ghost. grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by expert234: 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
anibirelawal:

You are very wrong! i only follow my instincts, i dont allow religion to clowd my judgement.

And it's obvious to a lot of people on this forum, except yourself, that your instincts are religion inclined
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by Ajixegun: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Alexk2:

It is a family matter, what concerns you? Amebooo
Re: Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos) by samuelyusuf16: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
if you go for voting means you ve sold yourself for slavery,Dino remains for the mases,people of Okun be wise ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How FG Disgraced Nigeria Over Landing Equipment - THISDAY / Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers / Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.