Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ladies How Much Does Your Pussy Worth And How Do You Value It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Much Does Your Pussy Worth And How Do You Value It? (2854 Views)

20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Much Does Your Pussy Worth And How Do You Value It? by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Some ladies would Say I can't date or sleep with a guy for IPhone X or Toyota Camry or duplex, my question is what is your pussy worth? we all know a girl must sleep with a guy for something.
Re: Ladies How Much Does Your Pussy Worth And How Do You Value It? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Is this not stupid question

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Much Does Your Pussy Worth And How Do You Value It? by Dickspray(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Is this not stupid question
he has some points though, it not a stupid question
Re: Ladies How Much Does Your Pussy Worth And How Do You Value It? by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2018
Dickspray:
he has some points though, it not a stupid question
ignore the fool
Re: Ladies How Much Does Your Pussy Worth And How Do You Value It? by MuKesh12: 1:31am On May 03, 2018
First tell us how much your mother's smelling pussy is worth
Re: Ladies How Much Does Your Pussy Worth And How Do You Value It? by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2018
MuKesh12:
First tell us how much your mother's smelling pussy is worth
born by mistake
Re: Ladies How Much Does Your Pussy Worth And How Do You Value It? by MuKesh12: 7:22pm On May 03, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
born by mistake
Lol bitch na your mama be born by mistake with her dirty rotten pussy....make her pussy decay fall for ground anywhere she dey for giving birth to an idiot like you...how much does the prostitiute you call your mama charge per round? Ewu!

(1) (Reply)

Falling In Love With My Best Friend / Sexual No Blow - No Dough || Latest Nollywood Movie || / Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.