Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife - Culture (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife (157343 Views)

Catriona Laing Visits Ooni Of Ife [photo] / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
Obalufon:
I am proud black man with love for my ancestors .. Whites are worse than you think if you had been pissed on called a monkey and get mauled in a pop before by pale skinned freckles faced crackers you would know better so much are obscure to you ..You need to purge off that uncle Tom attitude towards white master... if you had such experiences I think you would realize how wicked white crackers are don't be fooled by what you see on TV or European dream of better life

Bro don’t get me wrong? I didn’t say I love whites more than blacks or think whites are better than blacks, not at all. I don’t even know if I love whites but I don’t hate them. I’m very wary of them and don’t trust them because I know they some of them don’t like blacks. Even the ones that claim they love blacks are still sceptical of blacks.
But I’m not like your brother moorish thAt has allowed himself to be eaten by his hatred for whites, he has now become a fanatic and deluded with his obsession. He has become what we accuse whites of.
There should be no place in society for anyone that believes in racial supremacy (wether black, white or Asian). We can all work toward the betterment and progress of our individual races but promoting racial supremacy over others is a no.
So if you love your idiot brother moorish tell him not to fight any Edo man. He will loose his life.
I’m from Edo south.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
davidnazee:

Do you consider his opinions scholarly? If you been following his posts u will realize he is just a fanatic, obsessed with black supremacy and filled with extreme hatred. It’s this mental state he put himself that made him fail in his sojourn in Europe.
That fool is getting killed the moment he step on Edo soil to preach rubbish or throw insults.
Edo boys no get joy for idiots.
I hope the differences in opinion doesn't go out of the forum. Threat of some sort isn't acceptable to me.

Cheers
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
davidnazee:

Bro don’t get me wrong? I didn’t say I love whites more than blacks or think whites are better than blacks, not at all. I don’t even know if I love whites but I don’t hate them. I’m very wary of them and don’t trust them because I know they some of them don’t like blacks. Even the ones that claim they love blacks are still sceptical of blacks.
But I’m not like your brother moorish thAt has allowed himself to be eaten by his hatred for whites, he has now become a fanatic and deluded with his obsession. He has become what we accuse whites of.
There should be no place in society for anyone that believes in racial supremacy (wether black, white or Asian). We can all work toward the betterment and progress of our individual races but promoting racial supremacy over others is a no.
So if you love your idiot brother moorish tell him not to fight any Edo man. He will loose his life.
I’m from Edo south.
100% correct on not hating any humanoid, irrespective of colour or race.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Obalufon:
No why did Egyptian technology go extinct why did Asian technology stopped . War, slavery and greatest of evil White man religion. Christian justify the enslavement of blacks........ Portuguese Or Spanish explorer didn't see your forefathers as being backward they were amazed by what they saw on ground learnt from you to benefit themselves and develop their continent.. when your forefathers were busy fighting wars instigate by whites crackers 500yrs is not a joke.. We've lost so many things our ancestor couldnt pass on much of the old wisdom the little they could pass on we see it as demonic..

Am no religious person ...but i accept all religion be it the atr as an individual true religion to themselves.... But i hate an exteremist religious person so deeply ...and it seems that what our fathers busy during pre colonial era they were exteremist to religion as a whole they didnt think outside it ...they never philosophized they dwelt purely on religion for thier congnitive thinking ....
Thats what limited africans from going to egypt or even Ethiopia to seek for natural knowledge
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Moorish:

I am actually going to be in Benin 2mrw

Please let us meet at your location of choice

So u can come and fight i have no strength for that you might win me or i might even mistskenly kill you in the process and my planned life is ruined no i am too civilized for that ...you should go to alaba you can pick a good fight from there...

Animal...... I fight intellectually ....

Is this how you goonna pull yourselve throught this life i bet in a few yrs you will end up in jail with ur atitude and we will get less worry about a Yoruba lier
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
gregyboy:

So u can come and fight i have no strength for that you might win me or i might even mistskenly kill you in the process and my planned life is ruined no i am too civilized for that ...you should go to alaba you can pick a good fight from there...

Is this how you goonna pull yourselve throught this life i bet in a few yrs you will end up in jail with ur atitude and we will get less worry about a Yoruba lier

Don’t mind him. He is a frustrated Yoruba man.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
davidnazee:

See this idiot looking for who to kill him. You are obviously a frustrated person. You went to Europe and failed to make it where others are making it. You use ur legs come back home now u are blaming the whites for ur failures. Guy na village people Dey worry you.
Keep on eating swine in the devils country

You no dey try, white man worshipper

You will be the one to lose in a fight you coward
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
gregyboy:

You cannot even be coherent

You have terrible grammar
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
davidnazee:

Do you consider his opinions scholarly? If you been following his posts u will realize he is just a fanatic, obsessed with black supremacy and filled with extreme hatred. It’s this mental state he put himself that made him fail in his sojourn in Europe.
That fool is getting killed the moment he step on Edo soil to preach rubbish or throw insults.
Edo boys no get joy for idiots.
Yet your supreme king was kidnapped by calabar people
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
davidnazee:

I’m from Edo south.
And You keep saying I failed in Europe? I resigned to come home and Allah can bear me witness

I prefer it here actually, even with the numerous problems
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Olu317:
100% correct on not hating any humanoid, irrespective of colour or race.
That clown believes in edo superiority do not fall for his tricks
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Obalufon:
I am proud black man with love for my ancestors .. Whites are worse than you think if you had been pissed on called a monkey and get mauled in a pop before by pale skinned freckles faced crackers you would know better so much are obscure to you ..You need to purge off that uncle Tom attitude towards white master... if you had such experiences I think you would realize how wicked white crackers are don't be fooled by what you see on TV or European dream of better life
Any black man that calls himself david is already a lost soul

He even added nazi at the end of david, making davidnazee
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Moorish:

Yet your supreme king was kidnapped by calabar people

Lol. Nobody believes or join u in your stupidity. Calabar people honour the Great Oba of Benin.
Have you ever wondered why the British even after they defeated and exiled the Oba still named the biggest British merchant ship in the Atlantic after Oba Ovoranmen?? Or you didn’t know?
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
davidnazee:

Don’t mind him. He is a frustrated Yoruba man.
You are actually the frustrated one

come back and rebuild the "great" benin you bloody migrant

We saw you on the boats in libya

Bring your edo women with you as well
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Moorish:

What of a black man that calls himself Mohammed? or Ahmed, Rasheed, Abubakar? Are they lost souls too for bearing Arab names?

Anyways that your comment just confirmed that you are indeed confused, deluded and probably depressed lol.
You been calling ancient Hebrews black people and Jesus a black man, is David not a Hebrew name? Jesus came from David’s lineage..

You are a big FOOL. no enter Benin ooo. Or ur head will decorate ring road.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
davidnazee:

What of a black man that calls himself Mohammed? or Ahmed, Rasheed, Abubakar? Are they lost souls too for bearing Arab names?

Anyways that your comment just confirmed that you are indeed confused, deluded and probably depressed lol.
You been calling ancient Hebrews black people and Jesus a black man, is David not a Hebrew name? Jesus came from David’s lineage..

You are a big FOOL. no enter Benin ooo. Or ur head will decorate ring road.
David is an anglicized name. Not Hebrew. Dawud is closer to the original Hebrew.

And Arabic has an ancient footprint in Africa and is also Africa's most popular language.

Go get some rest mr nazi
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Moorish:

David is an anglicized name. Not Hebrew. Dawud is closer to the original Hebrew.

And Arabic has an ancient footprint in Africa and is also Africa's most popular language.

Go get some rest mr nazi

I think I know what your problem is. You don’t care about slavery or who sold/bought blacks as slaves. I believe you were treated badly in Europe and deported that is why you are so mad at whites and hate them so much. I feel sorry for you.
The Arabs you are embracing are the ones that destroyed black civilization of Egypt and chase our ancestors out of Northern Africa, left us with nothing. The Arabs are the first to start enslaving blacks. Millions of black Africans were taken across the desert in chains as slaves. Till now they still selling blacks as slaves.
Your Arab masters have no footprints in Africa, they are invaders. You can continue to worship them, at least we now know who is a worshipper of slave masters.
I sorry for you bro.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Moorish:

That clown believes in edo superiority do not fall for his tricks
You don't seem to get Moorish? I am no lover of Edo inferiority complex or superiority complex but about his assertion on humanity. I am a representative of reality and I expect you to eschew some form of principle that pronounce Yoruba as a great empire. Irrespective of anything,Oranmiyan paved way for Oba dynasty in Bini.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 12:57am On Jul 25, 2018
davidnazee:

I think I know what your problem is. You don’t care about slavery or who sold/bought blacks as slaves. I believe you were treated badly in Europe and deported that is why you are so mad at whites and hate them so much. I feel sorry for you.
The Arabs you are embracing are the ones that destroyed black civilization of Egypt and chase our ancestors out of Northern Africa, left us with nothing. The Arabs are the first to start enslaving blacks. Millions of black Africans were taken across the desert in chains as slaves. Till now they still selling blacks as slaves.
Your Arab masters have no footprints in Africa, they are invaders. You can continue to worship them, at least we now know who is a worshipper of slave masters.
I sorry for you bro.
I actually detest the pale Arabs same as their European brothers.

Please study the Nation of Islam.

I also graduated from two top ten UK universities in electronic and electrical engineering b.eng and m.sc.

Now I work in an Oil and gas company in the Niger delta area

Not that I should brag, but I live a decent life
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 1:12am On Jul 25, 2018
Moorish:

laughing my head off here moor ..Nice on ..let's talk and make a joke out of it no physical fight .

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 1:16am On Jul 25, 2018
Moorish:

I actually detest the pale Arabs same as their European brothers.

Please study the Nation of Islam.

I also graduated from two top ten UK universities in electronic and electrical engineering b.eng and m.sc.

Now I work in an Oil and gas company in the Niger delta area

Not that I should brag, but I live a decent life

Islam like Christianity are both foreign to African culture. The invaders brought both religions to Africa. One of the ways these invaders defeated us was to take away our spirituality. Ever since we lost our spirituality we have been helpless and weakened.
Look at the Chinese and Indians, they held onto theirs and they better for it..

And congrats on ur success.. I was beginning to feel sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 4:13am On Jul 25, 2018
davidnazee:

Islam like Christianity are both foreign to African culture. The invaders brought both religions to Africa. One of the ways these invaders defeated us was to take away our spirituality. Ever since we lost our spirituality we have been helpless and weakened.
Look at the Chinese and Indians, they held onto theirs and they better for it..

And congrats on ur success.. I was beginning to feel sorry for you.
Present day Arabians are usurpers of the true nation of Ishmael

The present day meccas are Persians and turks

The true people are in Africa

This portrait shows you the pre-colonial hierarchy between the true arab and the syrian/persian/turkish "arab"

One of your issues is believing conventional history as taught by the slave master

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2018
Obalufon:

laughing my head off here moor ..Nice on ..let's talk and make a joke out of it no physical fight .
By Felix Omachoko:

“IGALA” IGALA is a compound word with “Iga” as its root and “Ala” as the qualifying noun. In Igala language, Iga means a partition, blockade, a dividing wall.
The name gradually metamorphosed from Iga-ala to IGALA as a result of the combination of the two vowels (a + a). The nomenclature then became IGALA
They were then referred to generally as the IGA-ALA people. The name must have come in the figurative sense of people referring to themselves, as the sheep feels shielded and protected under its shepherd.

How are these related to Yoruba?

Ọjọ : God

Ọchamachala: owner of the entire universe

Odobọgagwu : the ally powerful one

Anẹ-magẹdọ : the all-courageous one), etc.

There is no iota of doubt that these people linked with Yoruba people in one way or the other but not genealogy even if we intermarried and mixed with them slightly because Igala are Bantoid group. Igala,which is a particular antelope isn't the same as a name to identify these group because,the translation seem to refers to ‘sheep' protection set of people. In some account, it was a name of man that founded the sub clan of larger Nupe-Ibariba people etc. And on Itsekiri,they are linked to ILE IFE through Okè Taasé and Owoka-Eweka-Oranmiyan- Odua
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2018
Moorish:

Present day Arabians are usurpers of the true nation of Ishmael

The present day meccas are Persians and turks

The true people are in Africa

This portrait shows you the pre-colonial hierarchy between the true arab and the syrian/persian/turkish "arab"

One of your issues is believing conventional history as taught by the slave master

Well done bro .. True Arabs are Dark..before the coming of white Turk..
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Obalufon:
No why did Egyptian technology go extinct why did Asian technology stopped . War, slavery and greatest of evil White man religion. Christian justify the enslavement of blacks........ Portuguese Or Spanish explorer didn't see your forefathers as being backward they were amazed by what they saw on ground learnt from you to benefit themselves and develop their continent.. when your forefathers were busy fighting wars instigate by whites crackers 500yrs is not a joke.. We've lost so many things our ancestor couldnt pass on much of the old wisdom the little they could pass on we see it as demonic..

Asia's is way more ahead everyday im technology
Japan put our colonial masters in thier place...africa is still going to remain down over other Continent because we never fought a real war against the colonials
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 12:18am On Jul 26, 2018
davidnazee:

I don’t hate white people, or Asians or Arabs.. I’m instead cautious about all of them because the world is in a competition and blacks should strive to come out on top.
The world has been in a competition since beginning of time and the whites got the better of us. I won’t hate them for that, rather I will be mad at my ancestors for loosing out in the competition. Look at the East Indians, Asians, even Arabs, you think the whites didn’t carry out same policies they did in Africa over there? Those people have moved forward and are mostly progressives but Africans in this modern era are at the bottom of the ladder. Go round all black nations around the world it’s same story. Hopelessness and dejection every where. Is it the fault of the white people that we are still where we are?
How come the black race you claim conquered and ruled the world cannot now even figure out how to build a better and prosperous society for themselves when other races are doing it? We claim civilization started in Africa yet we are the most uncivilized race on earth. Egyptian civilization was more of a cult like thing, restricted only to a few. It wasn’t out reaching, they didn’t spread their knowledge that is why it died out.

My brother thank you ...u see the truth i see i love philosopher like do u knowi actually forgot the reasons why egypt never spread thier civilization...

Your problem is that you have hate in your heart, blinded with hate and wallowing in your delusion and false history so you cannot reason properly. All you can think of is being the Moors that conquered Spain.

It so bad africans want to click to something to remove shame from thier eyes especially west africans they trace origins to egypt even without prove just because egypt had a significant history
Thats thesame thing yorubas do to edo history go on net to any yoruba history they always find away to link thier history with benins twist in away not too obvious but in favour of them ...the fellow yoruba men here are big example of it just see the way obalufon and moorish are claiming ties to the Moors ....instead we making history now to remove the shame peeps like yorubas are busy rewriting edo histories nd clicking to a far away malian empire
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2018
gregyboy:

It so bad africans want to click to something to remove shame from thier eyes especially west africans they trace origins to egypt even without prove just because egypt had a significant history
Thats thesame thing yorubas do to edo history go on net to any yoruba history they always find away to link thier history with benins twist in away not too obvious but in favour of them ...the fellow yoruba men here are big example of it just see the way obalufon and moorish are claiming ties to the Moors ....instead we making history now to remove the shame peeps like yorubas are busy rewriting edo histories nd clicking to a far away malian empire
Benins are not moors

Moors are Africans of Islamic persuasion

Ancient kemet was a black and African civilization

Read some books please
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Read more books.. Yoruba is different we had Islamic scholars and traders as earlier as 11 century going around Africa trading .. Even Awujale claim direct lineage from Sudan check out our dressing style.. Language cultural similarities .. Yoruba is mariage of two culture

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Moorish:

Benins are not moors

Moors are Africans of Islamic persuasion

Ancient kemet was a black and African civilization

Read some books please
you are right bro...
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Obalufon:
Read more books.. Yoruba is different we had Islamic scholars and traders as earlier as 11 century going around Africa trading .. Even Awujale claim direct lineage from Sudan check out our dressing style.. Language cultural similarities .. Yoruba is mariage of two culture
There are so many things unknown to a lot of people that parade themselves as lettered. I hope you will use the knowledge the God of our ancestors gave you to use it judiciously. Èlèduà à gbè wà
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
gregyboy:

All this claims of Early Arabs being blacks, Hebrews blacks, blacks were first occupants of North America, black nobility of Europe are totally absurd and demeaning to the black race. It just shows we (or those making these claims) are ashamed of who we are today and trying to use those false claims to feel important. I think our collective African history (Benin Empire, Mali, Songhai, Ghana, Oyo) are enough for us to feel proud of.
No point going beyond Africa to claim Arab, Hebrew, Moors, North America even Europe as being blacks. It foolishness and low esteem.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (Reply)

The "REAL" Hausa / Photos Of The Wonderful People Of Melanesia / A Picture Gallery Of Igbo Traditional Marriage Ceremony "Igbankwu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.