Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife - Culture (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife (157767 Views)

Catriona Laing Visits Ooni Of Ife [photo] / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
Moorish:

Nah, that guy is a chump

You speak on Egypt. Do you not know white historians are trying desperately to white wash Egypt?

I am disgusted by that David guy because he re-asserts the white cracker's position on history

Peace
You got it wrong! White historians didn't rewrite history but informed as it was from the era of civilization of Kmt-Kemet-Egypt. And they were the ones that shut down the egocentric Caucasians Supremacist Class about the truth as regard the Dark skin Egyptians that ruled at one time or the other. So,stop hating humans,irrespective of skin colour even if some of them don't love you. Preach love and don't be economical with it.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2018
Favor99:

Benin kingdom is one of the most decorated kingdoms in African history. Many scholars always commend and praise Benin kingdom.
Nothing can change that.
Your vile hatred and toxic energy isn’t going to change our decorated history.
So many documents of Europeans praising Benin kingdom and astonished at how civilized it was compared to the other groups in the area and in Africa
civilized in comparison to Yoruba or which group? Bini history was filled with human sacrifice that she learned the practise wrongly and it witch hunt the kingdom. Kikikiki. You practically know little about Bini history! Anyway, fantasy Island is where you reside.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Moorish:

I do honestly feel sorry for you because you do not have the truth

I used to self hate my ancestors too, just like you are doing

You do not need to do that if you have the truth..

The original nation was black. We have everyone in our gene pool (google search blacks with blonde and red hair)

The 24 elders are also the most intelligent beings in the universe, after allah

There were malevolent humanoid races underneath the earth's crust

That davidnazee is really psychological battered by the white race ..he lacks knowledge his using his shit hole village to judge other part of Africa.. Africa is victim of psychological war fare ..is not easy to break the bondage if people like him are still having that kind of slavery mind set he has
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Obalufon:

That davidnazee is really psychological battered by the white race ..he lacks knowledge his using his shit hole village to judge other part of Africa.. Africa is victim of psychological war fair ..is not easy to break the bondage if people like him are still having that kind of slavery mind set he has

Nigga you are the one psychologically battered and still enslaved by the whites. It’s only a weak minded person that falls victim to psychological warfare. Do u know how psychological war is carried out on a people? One of the methods is to give you false beliefs about yourselves so while you are reveling in that beliefs and fantasy the whites are leaving you behind. Maybe this your stories about black conquering the world, blacks building great civilizations around the world could have been started by the whites to keep blacks in check.
This your ranting and deranged comments could be a result of the whites psychological warfare on Africans.
As for me, I’m a dominating force on people around me, both whites, Asians and blacks who don’t know themselves.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2018
Olu317:
You got it! White historians didn't rewrite history but informed as it was from the era of civilization of Kmt-Kemet-Egypt. And they were the ones that shut down the egocentric Caucasians Supremacist Class about the truth as regard the Dark skin Egyptians that ruled at one time or the other. So,stop hating humans,irrespective of skin colour even if some of them don't love you. Preach love and don't be economical with it.

Africa had civilization in ancient times, so also did the Asians and whites. All these races had great civilizations in their history.
But when you compare each of them it seems while the others (whites and Asians) were able to pass on the civilization and knowledge to their future generations Africa’s died with the ancient people. The civilization and knowledge Africa had wasn’t passed along to future generations because the people at that time were selfish and only shared their knowledge with selected few among them. Egyptian civilization wasn’t passed around Africa or shared with all of Africans, they hid the knowledge and kept it for themselves till it was lost.
So I’m sorry I cannot celebrate something that did not help us as a race.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
davidnazee:

Africa had civilization in ancient times, so also did the Asians and whites. All these races had great civilizations in their history.
But when you compare each of them it seems while the others (whites and Asians) were able to pass on the civilization and knowledge to their future generations Africa’s died with the ancient people. The civilization and knowledge Africa had wasn’t passed along to future generations because the people at that time were selfish and only shared their knowledge with selected few among them. Egyptian civilization wasn’t passed around Africa or shared with all of Africans, they hid the knowledge and kept it for themselves till it was lost.
So I’m sorry I cannot celebrate something that did not help us as a race.

Where now in white world . we need to purge ourselves off the brainwashing and programming they've programmed on our mind to hate ourselves ..self hared....Contribution of blacks to humanity in field science present and past are obscured to the black race ..that is what made one useless fellow here said his forefathers were naked
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Obalufon:

Where now in white world . we need to purge ourselves off the brainwashing and programming they've programmed on our mind to hate ourselves ..self hared....Contribution of blacks to humanity in field science present and past are obscured to the black race ..that is what made one useless fellow here said his forefathers were naked

The useless fellow that said his forefathers were unclad is your useless brother babaramota. Just say his name don’t be bias.
I think you even supported him on that.

We are not living in a white world. It’s only the mentally enslaved that will say that. We are in a world where we can share ideas, borrow technologies and use it for our self betterment.
Europeans borrowed (or stole) ideas from other races and made good use of it for themselves. The Chinese also stole some technology and ideas from whites and they are progressing. We Africans can do the same instead of this feeling of self pity that is consuming blacks.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
davidnazee:

The useless fellow that said his forefathers were unclad is your useless brother babaramota. Just say his name don’t be bias.
I think you even supported him on that.

We are not living in a white world. It’s only the mentally enslaved that will say that. We are in a world where we can share ideas, borrow technologies and use it for our self betterment.
Europeans borrowed (or stole) ideas from other races and made good use of it for themselves. The Chinese also stole some technology and ideas from whites and they are progressing. We Africans can do the same instead of this feeling of self pity that is consuming blacks.

stole what?? Europe too stole .knowledge is universal. the white were new comer in the field of scientist but they caught up with rest of the world fast through moors and superseded others through conquest and exploration .. if you were scientist you would know science started from African first and moved to the east Asia from the east to Europe through the moors ......Chemistry is khem mystery black mystery mystery of the blacks was from blacks alchemy to chemistry . physic and mathematics, chemistry was introduced to Europe through the Muslim moors jew moors .
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
davidzee you openly said your forefathers were naked before the white came to clothe your ancestors . which i acknowledge it as fact prior to coming of Oranmiyan you people were naked people with no clothing culture .
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Obalufon:

stole what?? Europe too stole .knowledge is universal. the white were new comer in the field of scientist but they caught up with rest of the world fast through moors and superseded others through conquest and exploration .. if you were scientist you would know science started from African first and moved to the east Asia from the east to Europe through the moors ......Chemistry is khem mystery black mystery mystery of the blacks was from blacks alchemy to chemistry . physic and mathematics, chemistry was introduced to Europe through the Muslim moors jew moors .

I know science and mathematics started in Africa with the Egyptians. But that knowledge was only restricted to a privileged few who belonged to a secret society. They didn’t teach it to other Egyptians or share it with other Africans, it died with them.
So why should I celebrate those selfish people when they did not impact our life in anyway??
Benin Kingdom wasn’t built with knowledge gotten from Egypt. We did it ourselves.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
Olu317:
You got it! White historians didn't rewrite history but informed as it was from the era of civilization of Kmt-Kemet-Egypt. And they were the ones that shut down the egocentric Caucasians Supremacist Class about the truth as regard the Dark skin Egyptians that ruled at one time or the other. So,stop hating humans,irrespective of skin colour even if some of them don't love you. Preach love and don't be economical with it.
Egypt was black civilization.. before the Greek conquered it through Alexander the great after hiksos .finally the Muslim decendant of Egypt in Nigeria igalas nupes,bariba ,beri beri, borno

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
davidnazee:

I know science and mathematics started in Africa with the Egyptians. But that knowledge was only restricted to a privileged few who belonged to a secret society. They didn’t teach it to other Egyptians or share it with other Africans, it died with them.
So why should I celebrate those selfish people when they did not impact our life in anyway??
Benin Kingdom wasn’t built with knowledge gotten from Egypt. We did it ourselves.

we still have the knowledge we still view it as fetish or demonic.. IMMUNIZATION principle was taught to the whites by yoruba descendant slave... yoruba immunizing before the white.. gbere .. they later developed interveinal injection system of immunization ..Ogun Engineering and metallurgy physics ..Osanyin botany,pharmacognosis ,medicine and Orunmila ifa comprises of all social science , science ,Mathematics computing Osun/iyemoja oceanography . Sango electricity . Obaluaye..immunology, Obatala. genealogy biology to name few ... When dane gun was introduced to west Africa the ogun people were able to fabricate the guns
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2018
Olu317:
The white man is my mortal enemy

I am unapologetic about it

You people who preach "love" are the true hypocrites.

If you are in love with the pale skin cracker then you are a devil too and you can kiss my ass
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2018
davidnazee:

Keep deceiving yourself. That is how you deceive gullible blacks instead of helping them face and overcome everyday struggles facing them your lies leave them in self loathing and hating the rest of the world.
If I catch you I will sacrifice you to the gods.

For once i agree with you on something....

Now do u see d way u go against and the obalufun guy wants to even doubt ure an african or deluded
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 8:20am On Jul 24, 2018
gregyboy:

For once i agree with you on something....

Now do u see d way u go against and the obalufun guy wants to even doubt ure an african or deluded

you people are ignorant ..i can't blame you as MR Moor said you've been programmed to hate yourselves..but I'm yoruba with values and history..i don''t worship crackers..empire rise and fall..technology is universal that is what is bursting your heads..blacks made lot of contribution in science and technology to humanity ok

Crackers don't give a hoot about you ..they keep their eyes on you people they won't allow you to grow once you are they are finish ...i grew thinking everything black is demonic..even the bible i read as a kid the only black man in the book is the devil angels are white God is white..we grew up op hate ourselves ...Which of these Angels would you choose , black Angel with flaring broad nose looking like your ancestors or white Angel with long blonde hair and blues eyes ? Behonest
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2018
Moorish:

Let us meet then

I would gladly love this meeting

Do not b.itch out

What da Bleep....youre an uncivilized animal

Philosophers of olds argued all through out thier lives even to point thier lives where a stake they never fought because of argument....the argued for life and truth thats why u can leave on earth now....
If you want to pass ur information speak it ...as long as you're saying its the truth it wont be difficult to reveal itself out ....unlike lf youre lying
So why call a nigg to fight over it ...if u aint a black monkey this is how we africans disgrace ourselves outside the shores of africa especially nigerians am ashamed of you....
People die protecting the truth ...while u wanna fight protecting what we hvnt confirmed its truth...by the time you go fight with him he kills you you're stupid arguments ends there...be wise yorubas
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2018
gregyboy:

Philosophers of olds argued all through out thier lives even to point thier lives where a stake they never fought because of argument....the argued for life and truth thats why u can leave on earth now....
If you want to pass ur information speak it ...as long as you're saying its the truth it wont be difficult to reveal itself out ....unlike lf youre lying
So why call a nigg to fight over it ...if u aint a black monkey this is how we africans disgrace ourselves outside the shores of africa especially nigerians am ashamed of you....
People die protecting the truth ...while u wanna fight protecting what we hvnt confirmed its truth...by the time you go fight with him he kills you you're stupid arguments ends there...be wise yorubas
your forefathers were uncivilized take that to you chiefs MONKEY MAN..I am a yoruba we are diferent.. I have always let you suckers know that we are different.. we have history .

go and lick your white master ass
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2018
Obalufon:

you people are ignorant ..i can't blame you as MR Moor said you've been programmed to hate yourselves..but I'm yoruba with values and history..i don''t worship crackers..empire rise and fall..technology is universal that is what is bursting your heads..blacks made lot of contribution in science and technology to humanity ok

No one said blacks didnt contribute a thing like favour guy said benin kingdom is a recongnised institution in the world....
The way they planned themselves amazed the whites they were organised if not for tribalism benin spatial planning would be taught in the entire country ...which is only taught in university of benin same as egypt africans are beginning to speak out the real Egyptians were blacks not white and they made civilization to the world

But the question you should be asking is why did african civilization stop especially that of edo which is recent...only that we can find ourselves
Logging to the past to feel pride while our present is a mess is rubbish is like a drunkard telling he was once rich
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2018
Obalufon:
your forefathers were uncivilized take that to you chiefs MONKEY MAN..I am a yoruba we are diferent.. I have always let you suckers know that we are different.. we have history .

go and lick your white master ass

What history do u boost of the colonial era history or d slaves history all are history yorubad should be ashamed to talk when history are said
Ur history if one thing knows it is slavery
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2018
gregyboy:

I am actually going to be in Benin 2mrw

Please let us meet at your location of choice
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Moorish: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2018
Obalufon do you live in lagos?
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2018
gregyboy:

What history do u boost of the colonial era history or d slaves history all are history yoruba should be ashamed to talk when history are said
Ur history if one thing knows it is slavery
We are Yoruba we don't see the white race as being superior I am from Ife we believe we are cradle of Mankind.. Advancement of white civilization is not up to 500yrs..When the whole Europe was illiterate Africans were scholars..sankore University in Mali predate any university in Europe Every part of Africa don't develop at the same time so stop generalizing the whole continent as being backward Baghdad was once the centre for science and technology before the Mongols burnt it to the ground destroyed Bagdad books and scientific records .Christopher Columbus knew about the new word from Islamic source book narrating Mansa musa emperor of Mali Empire expedition to the new world..... Almoravid Empire that ruled Europe and Spain stretch from Senegal part of Mali mauritanean Morocco to Spain and Portugal The nobles and generals in the empire were blacks blacker moors The first university in Europe was built by the Muslim moors blacks ..The first sea exploration was done by Portuguese and Spanish Century before the white devil United Kingdom joint the race and propagated racism and superiority, conquest ......Europe was named after a black woman. Europa
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2018
Moorish:
Obalufon do you live in lagos?
yes I do why? Where do you live?
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2018
No
gregyboy:

No one said blacks didnt contribute a thing like favour guy said benin kingdom is a recongnised institution in the world....
The way they planned themselves amazed the whites they were organised if not for tribalism benin spatial planning would be taught in the entire country ...which is only taught in university of benin same as egypt africans are beginning to speak out the real Egyptians were blacks not white and they made civilization to the world

But the question you should be asking is why did african civilization stop especially that of edo which is recent...only that we can find ourselves
Logging to the past to feel pride while our present is a mess is rubbish is like a drunkard telling he was once rich
why did Egyptian technology go extinct why did Asian technology stopped . War, slavery and greatest of evil White man religion. Christian justify the enslavement of blacks........ Portuguese Or Spanish explorer didn't see your forefathers as being backward they were amazed by what they saw on ground learnt from you to benefit themselves and develop their continent.. when your forefathers were busy fighting wars instigate by whites crackers 500yrs is not a joke.. We've lost so many things our ancestor couldnt pass on much of the old wisdom the little they could pass on we see it as demonic..
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2018
Moorish:

See this idiot looking for who to kill him. You are obviously a frustrated person. You went to Europe and failed to make it where others are making it. You use ur legs come back home now u are blaming the whites for ur failures. Guy na village people Dey worry you.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
davidnazee:

See this idiot looking for who to kill him. You are obviously a frustrated person. You went to Europe and failed to make it where others are making it. You use ur legs come back home now u are blaming the whites for ur failures. Guy na village people Dey worry you.

disgusting mindset...No village dey worry anybody that is another self hatred i'm talking about
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Obalufon:

disgusting mind...No village dey worry anybody that is another self hatred i'm talking about

Instead of you to advice your idiotic brother moorish you are spewing rubbish from ur mouth
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
davidnazee:

Instead of you to advice your idiotic brother moorish you are spewing rubbish from ur mouth
hmmmmm ogao
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Olu317(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
Moorish:

I hope you aren't going to fight? I am not comfortable with your anger if you have such at back of your mind . Scholarly opinion shouldnt lead to physical engagement and would advise you to take off your mindset from engaging anyone in physical combat. I expect you to be a son of IWA .

cheers
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by davidnazee: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Olu317:
I hope you aren't going to fight? I am not comfortable with your anger if you have such at back of your mind . Scholarly opinion shouldnt lead to physical engagement and would advise you to take off your mindset from engaging anyone in physical combat. I expect you to be a son of IWA .

cheers

Do you consider his opinions scholarly? If you been following his posts u will realize he is just a fanatic, obsessed with black supremacy and filled with extreme hatred. It’s this mental state he put himself that made him fail in his sojourn in Europe.
That fool is getting killed the moment he step on Edo soil to preach rubbish or throw insults.
Edo boys no get joy for idiots.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
davidnazee:

Do you consider his opinions scholarly? If you been following his posts u will realize he is just a fanatic, obsessed with black supremacy and filled with extreme hatred. It’s this mental state he put himself that made him fail in his sojourn in Europe.
That fool is getting killed the moment he step on Edo soil to preach rubbish or throw insults.
what part of Edo are you from?
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits Ooni Of Ife by Obalufon: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
davidnazee:

I am proud black man with love for my ancestors .. Whites are worse than you think if you had been pissed on called a monkey and get mauled in a pop before by pale skinned freckles faced crackers you would know better so much are obscure to you ..You need to purge off that uncle Tom attitude towards white master... if you had such experiences I think you would realize how wicked white crackers are don't be fooled by what you see on TV or European dream of better life

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (Reply)

The "REAL" Hausa / Photos Of The Wonderful People Of Melanesia / A Picture Gallery Of Igbo Traditional Marriage Ceremony "Igbankwu"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.