Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos (64562 Views)

Masquerade Spotted Chilling On Moving Bus In Lagos / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony / California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by DEcclesia(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
women never finish ooo you can marry more my nigga
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by MrMystrO(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

Thank you, my brother.

Always welcome

1 Like

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Str8talk21: 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
don't blame him nááá... blame d master-slave system dat makes provision for lazy people to sit down idle, married countless wives, be driven in state provided luxury vehicles while their disillusioned indigenes leave in abject penury.
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:30am On Apr 29, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

We should be grateful they were not screaming to kill Christians
Chaii nawa ooo. That was meant to be a joke and not some religion....... cry

1 Like

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by RaptorX: 5:12am On Apr 29, 2018
He is not a Nigerian king but a black American with Nigerian name practising African culture.

1 Like

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by okk4sure: 6:41am On Apr 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who dash this one king?
I can bet on my balls that he can't speak Yoruba half as fluently as me.
I dare him and other folks here who think they can speak Yoruba to quickly say;

"Mo ra dodo n'Ido, mo je dodo n'Ido.
Mo wa f'owo dodo pa mo ni dodo n'idodo n'ido."

non-stop 6 times.
Holla at me if you can.

With that said;
I honestly wish I and that his wife on his right could do a little of Olamide's "Mo je dodo".

Lol
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by manci(m): 6:44am On Apr 29, 2018
King of p... Sy
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Mac2016(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:
Wow! He Is ENERGETIC.. cheesy grin shocked embarassed tongue cry
Because he's in the US, his sins are forgiven by you if it was his Nigerian counterparts displaying many wives I bet you will call them names!
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Mac2016(m): 7:10am On Apr 29, 2018
oochi123:
The king must be strong.. Only you seven women? Hmmmm
The comments of women here is Hilarious. Have never seen you guys in this light mood ever before about polygamy. This one's sin is forgiven cos he's abroad right? Most times, polygamy is displayed in Africa here una are always the ones to mock and condemn... Chai
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Mac2016(m): 7:11am On Apr 29, 2018
celestialdamsel:
hmmmm.... He is making us proud.
The comments of women here is Hilarious. Have never seen you guys in this light mood ever before about polygamy. This one's sin is forgiven cos he's abroad right? Most times, polygamy is displayed in Africa here una are always the ones to mock and condemn... Chai
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by Mac2016(m): 7:13am On Apr 29, 2018
Ayoswit:
K cool
Now it's cool.
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by badboyharmony: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2018
Drnice2:
See! When we tell you that Yoruba Men are polygamous in nature & love women alot. They tease U(Women) into their arms, next to your friend, again to your friend's friend. Ask them, they will call it enjoyment. A typical example, is that one above(with 7 wives). you call it, the real G
you sound like a sissy
and someone who have been friendzoned and rejected by many women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by grandstar(m): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2018
The argument of polygamists is that by marrying several wives, it discourages them from looking outside.

That's a lie of grandiose proportions.

They still womanise and carry girls all over the place.

These wives after childbirth lose their figure 8 hence the man resumes for duty outside

1 Like

Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by segematico(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2018
This nonsense of adopting a kingship title is madness. Can he parade himself as such in his state in Nigeria? Nobody shld be called a king if not crowned to lead his own village, anyone leading a group of people in diaspora and any other land different from his village shld b called a Chief-representative!
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by 7lives: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who dash this one king?
I can bet on my balls that he can't speak Yoruba half as fluently as me.
I dare him and other folks here who think they can speak Yoruba to quickly say;

"Mo ra dodo n'Ido, mo je dodo n'Ido.
Mo wa f'owo dodo pa mo ni dodo n'idodo n'ido."

non-stop 6 times.
Holla at me if you can.

With that said;
I honestly wish I and that his wife on his right could do a little of Olamide's "Mo je dpodo".

Mode 'do.
Mora dodo.
Moje dodo n'ido.
Mo wa f'owo dodo p'omo onidodo n'idodo.
We normally dance to this beat sound.
Re: Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos by KingSango(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
dainformant:
The Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi of Oyotunji African Village, Southern Carolina, United States of America, has shown what a king can do in his leisure time as he was seen chilling with his people in the U.S recently. The monarch who revealed in an interview with Punch last year that he has seven wives - shared pictures of himself relaxing and toasting to the good life.

Last year, the Oba of the Yoruba community in the U.S revealed that he has seven wives.

''My wives are in Canada, Atlanta, Oyotunji, Virginia and different places. African people always did things upfront as opposed to doing it closed doors. European people would sneak out of the big house, go into the plantation and sleep with all the slave girls, then sneak back into the house like nothing ever happened''.

[i]''That is not the case with African men. I like to quote the great Fela Kuti who said that African men don’t run around the street chasing women. Instead, he brings the women to his house and surrounds himself with them as he sits in one spot. At Oyotunji everybody does not practise polygamy, it is reserved for only the people that can afford it. It requires a lot of money and land. That scares people away from polygamy and I think I am the only Yoruba in North America that I know who practises polygamy'',[/i] he said during the interview.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/oba-adefunmi-adejuyigbe-of-oyotunji-african-village-relaxing-in-the-us.html

Greetings,

All knowledge helps with magick, all facts you can gather to empower your will which is to manifest your intent.

Black PEOPLE Knew It! Blood Is NOT Pumped By The Heart!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2MBRlDY8hA

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá) / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma / Wuraola And Ooni Ogunwusi Attend An Event Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.