Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize (2052 Views)

Black Lives Matter Movement Nominated For Nobel Peace Price / Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal / Abiy Ahmed, Wins 2019 Nobel Peace Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by Lucasbalo(m): 6:45pm On May 24, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Enemy of State. angry
When did they start giving Nobel Peace prize to a confirmed racist ?. Let trampy go get his award from The Knights of the Klan that litters all over the Appalachia.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by LordReed(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2018
Lol! OMG when will you deluded people realize that Trump is a bad President? Great negotiator indeed! LMAO!
Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2018
Lucasbalo:

When did they start giving Nobel Peace prize to a confirmed racist ?. Let trampy go get his award from The Knights of the Klan that litters all over the Appalachia.

You need to see the democrats as your slave owners who are holding you captive against your own will for you to be free from the plantation.

Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by Lucasbalo(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

You need to see the democrats as your slave owners who are holding you captive against your own will for you to be free from the plantation.
Dead brain. Worshipper of the Klan. Go get a US visa and i will host you and drive you up to Northern Indiana with your Nazi friends and your black skin will turn green in couple hours. Racist pig supporter.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Dead brain. Worshipper of the Klan. Go get a US visa and i will host you and drive you up to Northern Indiana with your Nazi friends and your black skin will turn green in couple hours. Racist pig supporter.

Before I take up your offer, can you confirm whether this is the image I will be looking out for to collect me?

Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by Lucasbalo(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Before I take up your offer, can you confirm whether this is the image I will be looking out for to collect me?
Sicko. Get a life in your poo hole.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2018
Lucasbalo:

Sicko. Get a life in your poo hole.

Did you say we should meet half way? undecided

Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Donald Trump Has Been Nominated For The 2021 Nobel Peace Prize Following Deal Between Israel And The United Arab Emirates
• Trump was nominated by was nominated by Norwegian MP Tybring-Gjedde
• Tybring-Gjedde praised for his efforts towards resolving conflicts worldwide
• The deal between Isreal and the UAE is a Middle East 'game changer', he said
By CHRIS JEWERS FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 10:27, 9 September 2020 | UPDATED: 11:04, 9 September 2020

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12298784_capturetrumpnominated_jpeg25e105e3566785c0290d5dbc5b54ce03

President Donald Trump has been nominated for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize, just weeks after helping to broker peace between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.

He was nominated by Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament, who praised Trump for his efforts towards resolving conflicts worldwide.

'For his merit, I think he has done more trying to create peace between nations than most other Peace Prize nominees,' Tybring-Gjedde said to Fox News.

Read More

I wouldn't be surprised if they end up giving the prize to the organisers of the BLM. undecided
Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by LordReed(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
LoL Korea Triumph indeed.
Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2020
Trump Nominated For Second Nobel Peace Prize Following Serbia-Kosovo Deal
By Ebony Bowden September 11, 2020 | 12:52pm | Updated

WASHINGTON — President Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for a second time this week — this time for brokering a historic peace deal between Serbia and breakaway republic Kosovo.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/11/donald-trump-nominated-for-second-nobel-peace-prize/
Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by DCatt: 2:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Obama got it for doing nothing but just breathing, they should give Trump 25 nobel prizes if not for politics.
OLAADEGBU:

I understand you liberals don't do history. Watch the videoclip that shows how Trump had it mapped out long before he threw his hat in the political ring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQUaQo2j42Y
Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
DCatt:

Obama got it for doing nothing but just breathing, they should give Trump 25 nobel prizes if not for politics.

They have proved once again that the prize is awarded for ulterior purposes.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by DCatt: 12:51am On Oct 14, 2020
Trump has what is greater than noble peace prize, he dismantled the deepstate and live to tell the story.
OLAADEGBU:

They have proved once again that the prize is awarded for ulterior purposes.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2020
DCatt:

Trump has what is greater than noble peace prize, he dismantled the deepstate and live to tell the story.

Not only the Deep State he also dismantled the Islamic State. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by DCatt: 1:56am On Oct 15, 2020
Yes I know, I think the term deepstateis the umbrella name for all of them.
OLAADEGBU:

Not only the Deep State he also dismantled the Islamic State. cheesy
Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
DCatt:

Yes I know, I think the term deepstateis the umbrella name for all of them.

I assume that includes the big tech companies like Twitter and Facebook.

Emails Show Potential Biden And Burisma Connection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sISxmfFBH7Q

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Korea Triumph Should Earn Him A Nobel Peace Prize by DCatt: 1:24am On Oct 16, 2020
After he has lied and he's still lying.

It's beginning to make sense now that the 25th ammendment Pelosi mentioned is to be used to remove Biden and slide Kamala in there. I knew there's no way Biden is their final candidate.

The video has been taken off, all the tech companies are helping democrats to cover up breaking stories.
OLAADEGBU:

I assume that includes the big tech companies like Twitter and Facebook.

Emails Show Potential Biden And Burisma Connection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sISxmfFBH7Q

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Of French President, Macron Says He’s ‘too Arrogant And She’s Fed Up’ / US President, Joe Biden Announces Death Of Family Dog, Champ (Photo) / President Joe Biden Mourn His Dog Champ, The DOG Died Yesterday. PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.