Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,904 members, 7,952,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Ilegendd For President - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ilegendd For President (677 Views)

This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders / A Gift From iLegendd [PICTURE] To Be Deleted Soon / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilegendd For President by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 29, 2018
I believe Ilegend can do it better than Buhari with these following points:

1. he has a rival forum called wetclef, which he designed with an inter phase that looks like that of nairaland: this has shown that with his creativity, he can make Nigeria looks like USA in no time.

2. All he teaches is love: whether it is how to love a woman, or how to toast a lady, all leads to a point, unlike the hatred we have got with these herdsmen.

3. he is writer: the guy dey write fire. even keypads sef dey fear him.

I know say he go come defend himself.
Re: Ilegendd For President by Medunah: 4:00am On Apr 29, 2018
President of where?

Nairaland?
Re: Ilegendd For President by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:22am On Apr 29, 2018
The money spent on your education need to be reimbursed ASAP
Re: Ilegendd For President by iLegendd(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2018
yankeedodo:
I believe Ilegend can do it better than Buhari with these following points:

1. he has a rival forum called wetclef, which he designed with an inter phase that looks like that of nairaland: this has shown that with his creativity, he can make Nigeria looks like USA in no time.

2. All he teaches is love: whether it is how to love a woman, or how to toast a lady, all leads to a point, unlike the hatred we have got with these herdsmen.

3. he is writer: the guy dey write fire. even keypads sef dey fear him.

I know say he go come defend himself.

Replies to your points:

Point 1: Rival forum? No. I don't. I'm a business guy, so I invest in things that fetch money in a fun way. I love for problems and proffer solutions. Sèun is my boss, and I don't like outshining my master. A humble servant will end up eating the fattest bone.

Anyway, we have a simple and user-friendly forum/blog called www.nairalend.com which will be launched (by God's grace) in 2020. Click the link above to check it out. Though, it's still under construction. It's not the same as Nairaland neither is it a photocopy. It's a unique digital platform for rendering digitial services like Fiverr and Upwork for Nigerians and Africans.

It's an innovative idea to help my fellow youth channel their skills into making genuine money on a daily basis and shun crime like Yahoo and other kinds of fraudulent activities.

If you look at the name of the website, you'll see LEND and that means the whole Nigeria owns the site and it's a place to lend hands to one another at a fee.

Example: If you're a graphic designer, writer, editor, music producer, etc, you'll create a store and sell your digital products to clients. All fraudulent loopholes are sealed, so it will be a safe place.

Making Nigeria look like USA? I would want it to be better than USA. It's achievable with a visionary leader like how my boss Lee Kwan Yew did it in Singapore. It's a country everyone should visit before they die. If you go there, you wouldn't want to go to heaven again. With tenacity, nothing is impossible to a willing and united group.

Point 2: Yes, love rules. This is why I hate politics section. Hatred is littered on the floor. Oh! before I forget, I teach 50% of the love God preaches about and 50% the naughty one that happens in the bedroom. When you add these two loves together, it becomes "agape love birds."

Point 3: Writer? No, I'm not qualified for such a big title. I prefer smaller titles like: plumber, road sweeper, etc.

The secret is: I mastered Mavis Beacon Typing at a very young age, so typing with speed became second nature. This is why some of our books were written in a day or at most, a week. #LazyNigerian.

As a business guy, it will be foolishness to let the typing skill waste, so I had to type-down my stories because they have lots of lessons in them. So, I'm not a writer, but a typewriter. Oh! My mom had a typewriter when I was 7 and I used to practice with it when she isn't around. Sadlly, I spoilt it and with time, typewriter faded away and Bill Gate took over. Is that how you want me to take over from my boss Śèun? No, I won't go that route. The route we're heading will revolutionalize things for the youth.

Defend myself? Duh!!! You are right. The humor in that last line made me laugh and it's the reason I decided to reply because I been wan rush go somewhere.

Wait! Looks like I have stylishly advertised, written a manifesto, and shared a story. I didn't mean to type all that, but the fingers are on autopilot like Miracle.

Have a nice day, Brother.

1 Like

Re: Ilegendd For President by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
iLegendd:

Replies to your points:

Point 1: Rival forum? No. I don't. I'm a business guy, so I invest in things that fetch money in a fun way. I love for problems and proffer solutions. Sèun is my boss, and I don't like outshining my master. A humble servant will end up eating the fattest bone.

Anyway, we have a simple and user-friendly forum/blog called www.nairalend.com which will be launched (by God's grace) in 2020. Click the link above to check it out. Though, it's still under construction. It's not the same as Nairaland neither is it a photocopy. It's a unique digital platform for rendering digitial services like Fiverr and Upwork for Nigerians and Africans.

It's an innovative idea to help my fellow youth channel their skills into making genuine money on a daily basis and shun crime like Yahoo and other kinds of fraudulent activities.

If you look at the name of the website, you'll see LEND and that means the whole Nigeria owns the site and it's a place to lend hands to one another at a fee.

Example: If you're a graphic designer, writer, editor, music producer, etc, you'll create a store and sell your digital products to clients. All fraudulent loopholes are sealed, so it will be a safe place.

Making Nigeria look like USA? I would want it to be better than USA. It's achievable with a visionary leader like how my boss Lee Kwan Yew did it in Singapore. It's a country everyone should visit before they die. If you go there, you wouldn't want to go to heaven again. With tenacity, nothing is impossible to a willing and united group.

Point 2: Yes, love rules. This is why I hate politics section. Hatred is littered on the floor. Oh! before I forget, I teach 50% of the love God preaches about and 50% the naughty one that happens in the bedroom. When you add these two loves together, it becomes "agape love birds."

Point 3: Writer? No, I'm not qualified for such a big title. I prefer smaller titles like: plumber, road sweeper, etc.

The secret is: I mastered Mavis Beacon Typing at a very young age, so typing with speed became second nature. This is why some of our books were written in a day or at most, a week. #LazyNigerian.

As a business guy, it will be foolishness to let the typing skill waste, so I had to type-down my stories because they have lots of lessons in them. So, I'm not a writer, but a typewriter. Oh! My mom had a typewriter when I was 7 and I used to practice with it when she isn't around. Sadlly, I spoilt it and with time, typewriter faded away and Bill Gate took over. Is that how you want me to take over from my boss Śèun? No, I won't go that route. The route we're heading will revolutionalize things for the youth.

Defend myself? Duh!!! You are right. The humor in that last line made me laugh and it's the reason I decided to reply because I been wan rush go somewhere.

Wait! Looks like I have stylishly advertised, written a manifesto, and shared a story. I didn't mean to type all that, but the fingers are on autopilot like Miracle.

Have a nice day, Brother.

send me a p. m

let's discuss

1 Like

Re: Ilegendd For President by iLegendd(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2018
yankeedodo:

send me a p. m

let's discuss

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, I don't know how to use Nairaland's PM, so send me a PM on www.wetclef.com/ilegend

If you don't know how, here is a link http://www.wetclef.com/topic225.html to learn how easy it is.

There is a bad behaviour I have which I need to tell you early on because I don't want to disappoint you. The bad behavior is: I don't reply messages that aren't about business or messages that don't go straight to the point. Anyway, I'm waiting for you, Sir. Remain blessed.

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Allowed His Ex Wife To Spend The Night In His Home / Men Are Tempted To Lust – Women Are Tempted To Be Lusted After / Who Is Expected To Say Thank You After Sex? A. Boyb. Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.