Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) (57671 Views)

Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Giddiebabalaw(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Silencers.....
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Salmoneus(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kobicove:
What exactly is the benefit of smoking this stuff? undecided

It has the same benefit as Ponmo in stew...
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Fesomu(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Of all the things to do, na to smoke shisha?? smh.
Sis, it's their business not yours or mine
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Crixina(f): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
I don't really understand this thing some women put on heads to take pictures, it used to be flowers, now it's something that makes one look like a whining puppy or kitten.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by manuelbreez(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
roarik:
Really want to do everything with my husband..dat bonnie and Clyde something.
mehn u look so much like Anto, or is it d make up
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
After pple will be wondering y the marriage did not last....

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
most people actually don't know shisha is 100 times deadlier than cigar

4 Likes

Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by phlamesG: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Of all the things to do, na to smoke shisha?? smh.

What's bad in shisha?
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Gabriel ati iyawo eh tii high..... oh my God
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kobicove:
What exactly is the benefit of smoking this stuff? undecided
nothing but lungs cancer and kidney failure

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by fosachens: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Sarang:
What is Shisha btw

Shisha is a pronoun use in replace of Cigarette undecided
Happy Sunday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Adukey(f): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hmmm. Please check my signature.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
i can neva let my bich smoke shisha
bich pass me ma swisha let me roll up a blunt
wtf dats nicotine bich
smoke s.k like me
fuc all these fake ass
broke ass
sugar mummy afolayan family and shiit

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Azam101: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
husband and wife smoking shisha what will their unborn kids smoke?
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
shocked Seems the lady is really into the marriage. What's good for one should be good for the other except cheating.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by mavinjay1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
roarik:
Whoa!! ure cute. Why d dark selfie tho?
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by benedictac(f): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
It's their lives, it's their shisha it is even their smoke, I don't give a damn. my own wahala be say, when medical problems start they shouldn't disturb Nigerians for help or prayers. for me I won't even pray.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by miracle956: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
roarik:
u need to marry someone in ur friendzone
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by glorex(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hi
roarik:
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Macdav(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shisha my foot! After they've poured sk, loud, larica, Arizona, and on inside the bottle they we now be claiming it's shisha.

Nice way for them to smoke broccoli in public, hian!!

Who's is fooling who?

Igbobia fellas... Lol

To there union, ayam happy for them o!
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
It's good for the lungs.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by roarik(f): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
glorex:
Hi
Hello
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by roarik(f): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
miracle956:
u need to marry someone in ur friendzone
exactly.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
And when done smoking shisha, then they wil goan have sex thereby making a baby out of shisha and alcohol infected Sperms and eggs.....

That's why we have Shepeteri children all over the place constitutin Nuisance
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by roarik(f): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
manuelbreez:
mehn u look so much like Anto, or is it d make up
wink[

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by roarik(f): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
mavinjay1:
Whoa!! ure cute. Why d dark selfie tho?
THANK YOU.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Mryacks: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
xedyl:
I pray their relationship don't go up in the smoke. grin

grin grin
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by noobias(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
EbukaHades10:
na to dey "alright"
Hehe, bros you are alright.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by miracle956: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
roarik:
exactly.
buh niggaz that get friendzoned ain't fun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's LASU Results, Transcript Show His Poor CGPA Of 1.86 & 0.25 (Photos) / Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ / DJ Cuppy's 23rd Birthday Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.