Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) (57662 Views)

Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Emmwizy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=Sarang post=67124624]What is Shisha btw

Weed, marijuana,beef, punk.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by henroe2k2(m): 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
pzphoto:
Just wedded couple actor Gabriel Afolayan and his beautiful wife chills and enjoy themselves at a joint smoking shisha together.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/actor-gabriel-afolayan-and-his-new-wife-chill-as-they-smoke-shisha-together/

They should continue... The day I turn my television on to hear that they are searching for a good Samaritan from Nigeria that will donate kidney to them, na there dem go know sey there is something called digital or ballistic thunder....
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by KAYTEK111: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Acres of fertile land are available for sale at: Ibadan-Iseyin road, Oyo-Iseyin road, Iseyin town, komu village, kishi village all at affordable rate... Any interested person should please contact me on Whatsapp: 08162224654....
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
This guy fall my hand
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
georgee:

I share same thoughts with u bro. I fear for my kids too. All these 21st century/Big brother watching parents.. I really do fear for my kids who might bring home the daughters and sons of these kinda parents as spouse.. Smh
some parents watch big brother and even x rated Ghanaian movies in the presence of their children.this generation is basterdized and breaking moral limits that shouldn't even be crossed

I know of a woman that sends her 8 year old daughter to go and pack bottles that prostitutes drank and you know what these prostitutes do in their brothel,exposing your kids to what an 8 year old kid shouldn't see.I told her the day one of these prostitutes customers rape your daughter your head will be correct.they don't write pedophile on any man's head,if an evil.wind blows one of these men and say they don't want to fok olosho poosy,it's an 8 year old girl they want to fok that day you will know the value of your child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Smh.this generation of potential parents make me scared of the safety of my own children.if these soon to be parents can be going to club smoking shisha,I doubt whether they'll see it as a big deal giving their 5 year old child shisha to smoke as we see some unfortunate sorry excuse of parents do

And to think that Gabriel is an actor and role model for some people.smh.What remains than to be giving yourselves duggie sexy style in the presence of your kids
Looking at this so called celebrity far away is not who they are in fact they do worst things and have lost respect for the guy from now on
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by bjhandz: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
These are people will celebrate in the name of celebrity
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by rayjox(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
She dey smoke igbo with him now when the thing boomerang later she go begin shout senseless people
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by abike12(f): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Smh.this generation of potential parents make me scared of the safety of my own children.if these soon to be parents can be going to club smoking shisha,I doubt whether they'll see it as a big deal giving their 5 year old child shisha to smoke as we see some unfortunate sorry excuse of parents do

And to think that Gabriel is an actor and role model for some people.smh.What remains than to be giving yourselves duggie sexy style in the presence of your kids

Abeg park. Train your children and stop looking for role model to do your job.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Adekdammy: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Baale n ta igbo, iyawo re n ta ogogoro, e de le f 'su labule.

Aren't they supposed to be told models to some pple?

God save this generation.

shisha di Iran.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by nonsovich(m): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fesomu:
Nothing as cool as sharing a blunt with your bae
only that this aint a blunt... na shisha.... ordinary perfumed smoke �
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
I'm disgusted,what will there parents say, when they see this
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by victorian(f): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Husband and wife smoking, sad

All in the name of we are not the conventional kind of couple out there.. Smhh

I wonder what kind of children they will give birth to and breed.

I hope the marriage last at the end, sha.... So many crazy people out there grin
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by dimmikel: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
partnerbiz4:
nawao.
that's not a role model
He is a road model instead
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Taduma1(f): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
De lady for spare their unborn baby from this shisha stuff na, though am not a doc, but am pretty sure is not healthy for the baby. My thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
abike12:

Abeg park. Train your children and stop looking for role model to do your job.
abike shut up if you Cannot be reasonable.

Even if you are a successful parent to your kids and they know it,they will still be attracted to people they see on tv on.so many grounds Or so many reasons
1. For some the way they dress
2.their grace and eloquence
Charisma etc

When YOU have teenage children,you will understand so go and sit down
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by abike12(f): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
SAMBARRY:
abike shut up if you Cannot be reasonable.

Even if you are a successful parent to your kids and they know it,they will still be attracted to people they see on tv on.so many grounds Or so many reasons
1. For some the way they dress
2.their grace and eloquence
Charisma etc

When YOU have teenage children,you will understand so go and sit down

Have several seats
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by zinny377(f): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
Seriously?
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by seunfape(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
mad bloggers
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Some people's role model sad
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by kmaster007: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
club wifey we no dem wen u see dem
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by evavista: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
[sup][/sup]
xedyl:

I said a prayer.... say Amen instead. Happy Sunday.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
abike12:

Have several seats
joor koshilo joor if you have nothing else to proffer or suggests.pretending to know when she's actually very ignorant and clueless grin
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by Charly68: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
xedyl:
I pray their relationship don't go up in smoke. grin
They are at the verge already
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2018
my kind of man jare.....you know your partner loves crazy stuffs do it with her jor
Re: Gabriel Afolayan And His Wife Smoke Shisha Together (Photos) by gwama: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
They think it's a good thing they do together undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) / Chris Brown And New Girlfriend On The Night Of Her Birthday‎ / Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.