Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. (3059 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by onochurch(f): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lady dumps husband who sponsored her trip to Dubai and relocates to UK.

Posted by Onome Naomi

A Nigerian lady, Obehi Blessing has reportedly dumped her husband, Chris Ojikere and abandoned their marriage plans after he sent her to Dubai.

One Imosenebo Alfred, a friend who shared the story on Facebook, said the man sponsored his wife’s Dubai trip with the intention of joining her later for them to raise their family.

Blessing is said to have relocated to UK from Dubai and stopped calling Chris whom she has been married to for less than a year.

The post reads; ”A dear friend of Mine MR CHRIS OJIEKERE needs help. He sponsored his wife to Dubai, that he will join her later for them to raise a family but the wife MRS OBEHI BLESSING dumped him and relocated to UK from there!

Read more on:
https://naomisophyblog.com.ng/2022/04/16/lady-dumps-husband-who-sponsored-her-trip-to-dubai-and-relocates-to-uk/

Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Malory: 2:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
It is obvious she doesn't love the husband

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by dawnomike(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Shit happens... He should put himself together earlier enough and move on.
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by godofuck231: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sorry but you suppose know say edo girls by default na ashawoe be their botanical name na ,sorry o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
what a donkey man!!! why would you send a babe to Dubai without you?! why would you trust this SHE-devil in the 1st place. you SIMPly got played and should live with it. what do you want to beg people for? do you still want to be with this ungrateful piece of excrement?!
divorce the rat and move on with your life, she like she did!
some other dude is fukcing your woman....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Damscodammy1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
She terminate her contract ni. No big deal.lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
I like it when girls deal with guys like this, this men need to be taught a bitter lesson, slowpoke

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
eeyah

I pray heaven bestow sense on him.
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Serves the fool right

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by lyriclekidd(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
Deaaaath to all chronic simps, they disgust me embarassed
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Fapemz: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
angry
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by posty56: 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
when we talk now,them go say we hate Nigeria girls,I have said this over and over, that the only reason Nigeria girls are not showing their wh*rish side is because we're in patriarchal system, when we redpillers talk SIMPle men go call us bitter men ,while women go broke shame us , I have no pity for. any man way no one learn,is either you learn the easy way or the hard way

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Nonexisting: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
The moment he sent his wife to Dubai, what did he expect? The other day, another simp sent his wife to Kenya for vacation and she was busy posing for pictures while the mumu man was struggling with a toddler son at home. In his mind, he loved his wife but what he failed to realize was that his wife was not taking selfies, someone was taking those pictures for her and he never asked who. I don't have pity for simps. He can cry river Niger from his eyes, no pity from me because he is an idiot. Wise men know to get rottweilers if they need loyalty.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Theboy21: 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
well deservedcheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by GooodHardDick: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
I have zero tolerance for SIMPS! angry

SIMPSON are worst than cancer. It is a serious disease that needs to be eradicated from our society. If you're a simp out there. I'll urge you to swallow the red pill and enjoy massive peace of mind. Stop simping, else you'll learn the hard way. The choice is yours!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Dalil8: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dem go hear word by force.
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by BrazilianOG(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
posty56:
when we talk now,them go say we hate Nigeria girls,I have said this over and over, that the only reason Nigeria girls are not showing their wh*rish side is because we're in patriarchal system, when we redpillers talk SIMPle men go call us bitter men ,while women go broke shame us , I have no pity for. any man way no one learn,is either you learn the easy way or the hard way
Man you're correct
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Crizzycross: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
The heart of man is truly evil. I guess she met a richer man, then eloped.
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Crizzycross: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
The heart of man is truly evil. I guess she met a richer man, then eloped. It was easier for her to take such decision because she hasn't had a child for the husband yet. It is well with the man, he just got saved from impending disaster of DNA issues.
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Jayrockk: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
When will these simps learn?

Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Prophylactic: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
The man is a SIMPle man, things I will never do for a woman even if you are my wife unless I am there before I think about you
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Starz825(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Damscodammy1:
Contract terminated without due diligence cheesy
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Starz825(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
I will still consider taking my red pills before considering dating a typical Nigerian lady
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by wiseone28: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
onochurch:
Lady dumps husband who sponsored her trip to Dubai and relocates to UK.

Posted by Onome Naomi

A Nigerian lady, Obehi Blessing has reportedly dumped her husband, Chris Ojikere and abandoned their marriage plans after he sent her to Dubai.

One Imosenebo Alfred, a friend who shared the story on Facebook, said the man sponsored his wife’s Dubai trip with the intention of joining her later for them to raise their family.

Blessing is said to have relocated to UK from Dubai and stopped calling Chris whom she has been married to for less than a year.

The post reads; ”A dear friend of Mine MR CHRIS OJIEKERE needs help. He sponsored his wife to Dubai, that he will join her later for them to raise a family but the wife MRS OBEHI BLESSING dumped him and relocated to UK from there!

Read more on:
https://naomisophyblog.com.ng/2022/04/16/lady-dumps-husband-who-sponsored-her-trip-to-dubai-and-relocates-to-uk/
Op was it necessary to censored words like... pains, aborted, wicked, heartless, dumped etc?
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by toujurs: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Its not about some women being heartless, it's about men being fools. In the name of love. Most Nigerian men don't know how to go after women. You woo a lady at the open market or shop rite and you are already paying for her grocery's immediately are you not stupid. You are stupid walaihi. Love can't be bought, and you know there is hunger, and you expect her to reject it abi.. Stop using money to woo a lady, or trying to impress her, unless you just want to chop puna and leave, but if it's for keeps, stop it, don't use money trying to impress her, at some point she should pay she has an atm na, you can buy her gifts, but that's later. When she deserves it and not using money to attract her, that's weakness

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
Shit happens,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by stacyadams: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
posty56:

Most will learn the hard way
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Wizpa(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2022

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Sureplug123(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
posty56:
they are worst than Satan overseas. Men avoid them like plague in the West.
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Whazar(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2022
Tweets and WhatsApp status are now stories on NL
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 17, 2022
godofuck231:
Sorry but you suppose know say edo girls by default na ashawoe be their botanical name na ,sorry o

I guessed that thot was edosian too, as I saw the "obehi" grin
Re: Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Damscodammy1:

Gbam! And then did free transfer smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Girlfriend Cheating? / There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... / Female Romancelanders With The Sexies Bodies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.